Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paladin in Arena of Honor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I totally talked about honor, and just extended where required. U really can't save myth for another thread since what u change with class here will impact mainstream pvp and upcoming cap too, if any.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Congeniality View Post
    I don't want to be debuffed and displaced 80% of the time with the iterability of a 7 second cooldown. That is soooooo overkill.
    The point is something needs to be done with the Critical Hit and Holy Tempest skill. Rhino only has 3 skills that really do anything damage wise, being Charge, Redemption & Holy Tempest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    I totally talked about honor, and just extended where required. U really can't save myth for another thread since what u change with class here will impact mainstream pvp and upcoming cap too, if any.
    You have no clue what you’re talking about if you call Rhino OP in any scenario in Honor. Absolutely nothing about that class makes it OP in Honor. And no, it will not effect Mythic PvP because the stats are so ridiculously high that debuffs do not work anyway. All classes have 200%+ hit in Mythic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Oof please read my post carefully, I didn't say it's op

Nope, fox n rhino can do BOTH the glitch willingly and repeatedly, if u don't know that then it's a different story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Rhino in a team is quite viable if not op under certain circumstances, what's about that, wanna make rhion op in team fight? Ya I'm talking about honor and forget what it will bring to myth pvp, RIP (if not already)
    I did read it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Good for u. XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I really don't feel like doing forum ATM, but just in case If i check n find this type of thread, ehh

What about rhino team buff and fast move skills, those r skills too, that's not the way u compare skills for a particular thing that's weak for a particular class.

Rhino in a team is quite viable if not op under certain circumstances, what's about that, wanna make rhion op in team fight? Ya I'm talking about honor and forget what it will bring to myth pvp, RIP (if not already)

I really don't understand what fox n rhino players want? Lazily click with mouse yet opponent is dead, ya in honor pvp
    Fox was already buffed - unjustified. Forget about the tp and stand glitch they always do, there need a fix for that otherwise these classes should be banned in pvp in the first place.
    it won’t do anything in myth because rhino is not op due to it’s skills but the op stat sets.. how do you not understand this by now a little buff to rhino won’t make it dominate in myth at all. Honors set being more based on skills of a class, due to low stats really shows that rhino needs a bit of a buff to compete.
    1. You don’t see rhinos in honors
    2. You don’t play rhino
    Last edited by Cqrd; 11-07-2020 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cqrd View Post
    it won’t do anything in myth because rhino is not op due to it’s skills but the op stat sets.. how do you not understand this by now a little buff to rhino won’t make it dominate in myth at all. Honors set being more based on skills of a class, due to low stats really shows that rhino needs a bit of a buff to compete.
    1. You don’t see rhinos in honors
    2. You don’t play rhino
    1. I talked about honor pvp all the time here and what i'm going to say is also about honor, if that confusing.
    2. Rhino is quite good in team play what u call 3v3 / 2v2, buffing it means making it OP there.
    3. Rhino's team buff and speed moves are also skills, there's one way advantage to having weakness other way, imagine a mage complain about not being tanky
    4. There are lots of ppl wouldn't even play as rhino even if you make em super OP that's not the parameter of judging.

Exactly what happened with unjustified fox buff latter for honor, I want to dash, I want to fast kill even with slow mouse click in computer, I want to run until even a weak class loose it's buff, I want to dash away and rejoin after I got low during a fight but I won't let rejoin opponent after he respawn by dashing towards him even after getting killed and respawn and not to mention rejoin after each kill, I'll also tp from behind tree, if not enough i'll summon my invincibility framework and letting not anyone even attack me as long as I want and after all of this i'll cry if opponent bear because i'm not OP enough to do all this things to a bear.

Now you guys want rhino to do the same but good luck.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-07-2020 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

1. I talked about honor pvp all the time here and what i'm going to say is also about honor, if that confusing.
    2. Rhino is quite good in team play what u call 3v3 / 2v2, buffing it means making it OP there.
    3. Rhino's team buff and speed moves are also skills, there's one way advantage to having weakness other way, imagine a mage complain about not being tanky
    4. There are lots of ppl wouldn't even play as rhino even if you make em super OP that's not the parameter of judging.

Exactly what happened with unjustified fox buff latter for honor, I want to dash, I want to fast kill even with slow mouse click in computer, I want to run until even a weak class loose it's buff, I want to dash away and rejoin after I got low during a fight but I won't let rejoin opponent after he respawn by dashing towards him even after getting killed and respawn and not to mention rejoin after each kill, I'll also tp from behind tree, if not enough i'll summon my invincibility framework and letting not anyone even attack me as long as I want and after all of this i'll cry if opponent bear because i'm not OP enough to do all this things to a bear.

Now you guys want rhino to do the same but good luck.
    What exactly makes rhino op in team fights? Is having a party buff truly worth replacing a bear with a rhino? You'd lose far more CC capabilities and damage potential. Rhinos only knockback requires you to be close range to use it. Bears have 3 knockbacks at the same range. Rhinos only hit debuff is 8 meters and it debuffs by -30. Bears own a 12 meter Hit and damage debuff that takes away -70. Rhinos can't debuff damage while bears can do it twice stacked. Rhinos cannot pull your targets. Rhino also owns the lowest base HP of all the 5 classes. Bears have the highest.

Picking a rhino over a bear is a liability. Nothing overpowered about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    What exactly makes rhino op in team fights? Is having a party buff truly worth replacing a bear with a rhino? You'd lose far more CC capabilities and damage potential. Rhinos only knockback requires you to be close range to use it. Bears have 3 knockbacks at the same range. Rhinos only hit debuff is 8 meters and it debuffs by -30. Bears own a 12 meter Hit and damage debuff that takes away -70. Rhinos can't debuff damage while bears can do it twice stacked. Rhinos cannot pull your targets. Rhino also owns the lowest base HP of all the 5 classes. Bears have the highest.

Picking a rhino over a bear is a liability. Nothing overpowered about it.
    If you don't bother to read my post carefully I'd not bother to reply u, it clearly stated that "buffing would make it" and u wrote whole para assuming I said its op in its current state.

If you need exact alternative for bear, just play with a bear, why would u need rhino for that, to exploit things? oO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

If you don't bother to read my post carefully I'd not bother to reply u, it clearly stated that "buffing would make it" and u wrote whole para assuming I said its op in its current state.

If you need exact alternative for bear, just play with a bear, why would u need rhino for that, to exploit things? oO
    You've been saying rhino is OP for years, and this is no different no matter the way you word it.

In context a rhino would be a replacement for bear in any sane 3v3 hosted tournament. Not because of an exploit but because 2 tanks shouldn't be on the same team. Rhinos are only viable in what I'd assume is 5v5 but that will come at a cost of replacing your bear or an extra archer. You could do a Bear, rhino, mage, bird, bird combo but you'd lose the benefits of having another mage to act as a backline support. You could replace one of the two archers but you'd lose a significant amount of DPS and Hit debuff potential. Replacing the bear is not a option as i explained above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Buffing does not and will not make the rhino OP. It will never be able to replace a bear, even with the small buff im asking for.

And also, it’s not to exploit, you’re suppose to be able to play every class. Again, you do not play rhino, so you have no idea what it needs. You have came here to complain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    The point is something needs to be done with the Critical Hit and Holy Tempest skill. Rhino only has 3 skills that really do anything damage wise, being Charge, Redemption & Holy Tempest.
    I believe Holy is good where it's at. It's never really been a skill that held rhinos back in PvP, If anything it and guardian are the skills that made it so that rhinos could be considered a class to PvP with. The problem lies within redemption. Redemption has recieved so many nerfs overtime that you can start to notice no significant differences between 3 and 10. Buffing redemption back to what it was in 2013 is the best option you have, but does that even help? Even in 2013, where rhinos were at their best, they still were a unreliable class in PvP above 40.

If you buffed the honor set you'd just recieve the 100 cap effect all over again. Rhinos would be carried by the damage on axe, which would then cause players such as Waug to cry foul. That will end up resulting in another nerf on the class. You would achieve nothing other than having rhinos become a even worse class than it already is. The better option is just focusing on making rhinos a better paladin.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 11-08-2020 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Buffing does not and will not make the rhino OP. It will never be able to replace a bear, even with the small buff im asking for.

And also, it’s not to exploit, you’re suppose to be able to play every class. Again, you do not play rhino, so you have no idea what it needs. You have came here to complain.
    What points and facts I've raised throughout this thread is not required to play the class, rather I'd say u don't understand what a class means in pl, what the purpose of a class and what rhino for and what it meant to do, rather you demand is to gain unjustified buffs which won't happen.

I'm not here to complain lol, ur the one complaining about the class here. You want the class to be like in honor what it has been in main stream pvp since 100 pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

What points and facts I've raised throughout this thread is not required to play the class, rather I'd say u don't understand what a class means in pl, what the purpose of a class and what rhino for and what it meant to do, rather you demand is to gain unjustified buffs which won't happen.

I'm not here to complain lol, ur the one complaining about the class here. You want the class to be like in honor what it has been in main stream pvp since 100 pvp.
    You can’t tell me what the purpose is of a class you do not play, I’m the only one who plays the class. The 2 buffs I requested are absolutely justified with all the proof needed in the screenshots I provided. I’ve done tons of experimenting and I know what it needs to become a relevant class in the Honor Arena. Nothing I requested will make the class overpowered, it will make it simply compete. Even with the buffs it still won’t hold itself against a bear tank wise, these buffs here will help it sub a mage better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

You can’t tell me what the purpose is of a class you do not play, I’m the only one who plays the class. The 2 buffs I requested are absolutely justified with all the proof needed in the screenshots I provided. I’ve done tons of experimenting and I know what it needs to become a relevant class in the Honor Arena. Nothing I requested will make the class overpowered, it will make it simply compete. Even with the buffs it still won’t hold itself against a bear tank wise, these buffs here will help it sub a mage better.
    Putting some random stats and ss doesn't and can't prove anything lol & yes I can, if you can't take a class what it is meant for then u should play the class accordingly ur need. It's not meant for nuke any non tanky class while ur on huge buff and absorb all damage with the ability to get close instantly. Rhino does pretty good in 2v2, 3v3 (maybe contact some <food> guild rhinos). Now again if u compare with bear, its itself sitting on +200 armor which was given for myth pvp, not for honor type pvp, what I mean? it's already messed up and it's little bit more tanky in honor then what it should be. Same repetitive things I'm not going to type again n again lol, so I think Ima end this topic right here, but if you wanna bring some solid points, Im always here to discuss.

Ah there were days when people would understand the classes and would support and wait to nuke low hp opponents and now everyone wanna nuke while being tanky. Cinco might consider making a super class with all the Tankiness + CC + team debuff + heal n buff to team + nuke, maybe someday.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-09-2020 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Putting some random stats and ss doesn't and can't prove anything lol & yes I can, if you can't take a class what it is meant for then u should play the class accordingly ur need. It's not meant for nuke any non tanky class while ur on huge buff and absorb all damage with the ability to get close instantly. Rhino does pretty good in 2v2, 3v3. Now again if u compare with bear, its itself sitting on +200 armor which was given for myth pvp, not for honor type pvp, what I mean? it's already messed up. Same repetitive things I'm not going to type again n again lol, so I think Ima end this topic right here, but if you wanna bring some solid points, Im always here to discuss.
    Posting these “random stats” proves that rhino is underpowered in each bracket I posted. I’m not here to debate with a biased player. I have all the proof I need that the buffs I requested would be a nice addition to the class, and not break it at the same time, my goal is to make it even and make rhino have a chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Biased lolol, since 100 what hook all did was BK with 1 hit kills

But I know ur pro dude, a pro rhino.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-09-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Biased lolol, since 100 what hook all did was BK with 1 hit kills

But I know ur pro dude, a pro rhino.
    I ended 100 cap with 16k kills, I now have 38k.

Not saying I’m a professional by any means. I play honor rhino enough now to know what I’m doing and know what it needs, to be honest, you just proved my point. You’re bringing up 100 cap issues when we are now at 110. Everyone was abusing pure stat guns against me so of course I’m going to retaliate. As said earlier, I’m not going to argue with you about your grudges from 2 caps ago.

I’m here to address the issue now with the Rhino in the Honor Arena, not what happened with pure stat weapons, when in fact, every class (bird being one of them) was broken with the weapons. But being off that topic now, again, all the proof I need is in the very detailed post above. I’m done responding to you on this matter, I will continue discussing the issues the Rhino currently and clearly has in Honor, all the proof of the needed buffs are already stated.
    Last edited by Absolize; 11-09-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Grudges lol? Nah I still posting bcz I like u, I already concluded the discussion, if u read

I have no grudge over anyone lol,

Edit : One thing I'll have to disagree about, what I mean was of course rhino since 100 cap and that's without gun.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-09-2020 at 10:25 AM.