Quote Originally Posted by ✅Exile✅ View Post
you know @cinco something that would be pretty crazy and very good for new players aswell as poor players would be to add Kershal Scepter + BlackBeard Hooks + Maul of ollerus to the vendor for like 1,000 to 5,000 Crate Tokens Per (make it balanced)
the majority of all players all want to get their hands on those 3 items but those 3 items are mainly held by rich players only aswell as the fact that most of the time people inflate the prices by hoarding many of them so that way new players cannot have any.

i know im going to get hated on EVEN more by even more players only due to the fact that they know im right and they dont want my opinion to convince the devs to devalue their items after they hoard x20 of them for inflation.
Many players know what they are doing and inflating on purpose because they want profit but i feel its very unfair for new players or free to play players who have a very difficult time farming gold or making profit.

Thanks for reading <3
I have to agree, sts please add yeti set, golem set, ice spirit set, medusa set, Frank set, ghost set, lepre banner, LB enhanced wing, og jester set.

Did I miss any set here guys? Feel free to add more to the list