Thread: Swamp Temple Event

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    This event is about strategy, its better than other events where you have to spend 5000 energy kits just to get top 10. Not many people have time for that, we get tons of events where we can make gold from. Let the high stat op strategy players have an event where they are able to get lb.
    Don't come here just because one out of 50 events isn't ment to make gold from.

Also this event is not about stats, it does require skill and strategy, I know tons of people who have all the required items but they aren't using them right. You must strategize in this event. [IT DOES TAKE SKILL.] You don't know how many strategies me and Marroos came up with to get lb, its not easy at all.

You can have every thing in the game, every pet weapon max stats and still not get top 10 if you do not set up strategies to kill the enemies. Tomorrow I will post a yt vid of me running event alot. You will see it takes strategy.
    you really need strategy too, but if 80% of the people who play do not have the necessary items, 80% cannot enter the lb because it’s not just a strategy, I understand your side played for a long time and got what you have today, but put yourself in our place what would you think of an event in which you had no profit and not even the chance to compete for a banner, you would agree with this type of event.
    NOTE: If it is to make an event that benefits the current elite, block it for the other players so we don't waste time trying to reach the unreachable.
    thanks.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nouts For This Useful Post: