Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
They just quit on DL. They have practically quit on SL. They don't want to outright quit on us because we were their first released game.

They ain't eva gunna quit on AL.

So maybe they care.

For AL.
They didn't quit on DL. We at DL just got our first Christmas event last December, we got a valentines update with exclusive vanities and a level to run, and we even got the St. Patrick's day Hats. Are they going all out on DL? No. They can't afford to with their time or their money. They are a small company that is trying to grow and their best route for growth is AL.

As for SL, I don't know what state they're in, but I remember hearing awhile back that Cinco Loco made an entire cap raise in his free time. Yeah, the devs don't care at all...

As for Pocket Legends, it is doing just fine. Sam even mentioned recently that once they finished their AL cap they'd have more time to devote to balance in Pocket Legends. The only thing that we haven't gotten is a cap update and even Guild Wars 2 hasn't had a single cap update. In fact, most mmo's take forever to get cap updates. Considering STG is a small company making a mobile game, I'd say not getting a cap update isn't an issue. Especially when you consider that they have more important things to work on like pvp balance (which they are working on.)