Quote Originally Posted by Godsforeverlove View Post
Sorry bud, didn't get what you said but now i understand. Your right on what you said but Im just unclear of ubers ambiguous statements. Funny how I just realized this question was posted last year
hahahhahahahahahahaha don't think he plays 50 anymore or probably at this point don't need one.

And my man Uber, I see what your getting at and it makes sense of what your saying just the only thing is that what your saying is off the track of what i'm trying to get at. There is no point for you and I to argue against each other.

Skill is of course the most vital component in anything especially in games, only that i was stating the game PL isn't created for a full skill strategic game but mostly based on statistics. So if two players play against one another and have the same stats etc.. than it is unpredictable who will win(luck). Anyways I understand what your trying to say Uber and it is valid. That is why i was mentioning an example like other mmo games like WOW, where when one fights another, it would be the complete opposite and based on skills because it is broken down into technique and intricate strategies.
Well I don't really get on pocket legends much but i hope to see you around. I've seen you play*35 pvp b4 but i quit that level long timeeeeeeee ago.

Lordsgift
Lol