Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Cinco, A solution for bringing back Black Dragon and Human Face

Quote Originally Posted by Islamiyah24 View Post
    Let's say I am on those person who's dreaming to have bd and humanian faces but I'm against this thread. The reason why I'd like farming gold is because of those items lol you need to be patient on grinding no matter how bored it is and tbh don't you know that almost everyone is dreaming to have these items? That's how valuable the items are wherein everyone dream items are almost the same.
    These are not my dream sets lol I would never pay that price to have those items.. I got my dream items already thunder hammer made into vanity (god storm hammer) and a set to match 105 elite weapons forbidden set not many have them in game I even request them to be returned. I would like people to be able to have the same feeling I have when I equip my favorite items . Everyone should be able to enjoy items in games and this would send a big blow to bmers/cheaters and bots that horde these items. Do u know how valuable the items god storm hammer and forbidden set is worth to me. 00 cause I bought them cause I like them and don’t plan on selling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Hjable; 09-02-2020 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    These are not my dream sets lol I would never pay that price to have those items.. I got my dream items already thunder hammer made into vanity (god storm hammer) and a set to match 105 elite weapons forbidden set not many have them in game I even request them to be returned. I would like people to be able to have the same feeling I have when I equip my favorite items . Everyone should be able to enjoy items in games and this would send a big blow to bmers/cheaters and bots that horde these items. Do u know how valuable the items god storm hammer and forbidden set is worth to me. 00 cause I bought them cause I like them and don’t plan on selling

Yikes you've said it those are not your dreams then why are you so defensive about bringing back bd and other rare items? Just to blow those who are doing bm? Non sense solution bc it will result to worst thing than bm and it's quitting of dozens of old gen players. Why don't just ask new looking items than ruining the rare items. The game is enjoyable depend on your mood and I think you're too lazy bc you prefer to buy rare items with just plats that can be only possible if Cinco granted the request.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Yikes you've said it those are not your dreams then why are you so defensive about bringing back bd and other rare items? Just to blow those who are doing bm? Non sense solution bc it will result to worst thing than bm and it's quitting of dozens of old gen players. Why don't just ask new looking items than ruining the rare items. The game is enjoyable depend on your mood and I think you're too lazy bc you prefer to buy rare items with just plats that can be only possible if Cinco granted the request.
    There not my dream items but I’ll try them on time to time. 500 plats would be fair price
    I like super rare farmable items with Extream low drop rates just don’t want it to be discontinued item

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

There not my dream items but I’ll try them in time to time. 500 plats would be fair price

500??? Are you crazy or what??? Does it look like nothing to you to put bd for just 500 plats? This is one of the reason why shouldn't bring back those items bc you just expressed how selfish and lazy you are lol.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

500??? Are you crazy or what??? Does it look like nothing to you to put bd for just 500 plats? This is one of the reason why shouldn't bring back those items bc you just expressed how selfish and lazy you are lol.
    Sorry 7500 black dragon token (nonteadable set) or 500 plats correction . What price do u think would be fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Sorry 7500 black dragon token (nonteadable set) or 500 plats correction . What price do u think would be fair

Did you know that flam also suggested to bring these items back for 2k plats? Bc he know how rare these items are and I don't still care about the prices bc I'm against to bring back the rare items.

Pain what?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Did you know that flam also suggested to bring these items back for 2k plats? Bc he know how rare these items are and I don't still care about the prices bc I'm against to bring back the rare items.
    Great thing cinco decide the price and if when something return. I’m cool with any price cheap enough I’ll buy if not I’ll farm the fake version (non tradable)