Thread: A-Hole of the day = Gijoeten

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default A-Hole of the day = Gijoeten

This guy stood in "busy" mode the entire Shadow Level 5 map until Anubis was up. Then of course ran up to it to get the armor drop.

I just thought i would let everyone know his name and the type of behavior he does. If he should join any of your games, I would suggest booting him. I would have if i was the game creator, but that person was no longer in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Every game has people like this
    we just have to deal with it
    i agree, people playing like this shouldnt be playing but admins cant ban people for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lol everyone has these moments.

no need to tattletail on someone though

if u dont like ur group leave or play with ur friends?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

agree this can happen sometimes but he's not tattletailling. just spreading the word.

it's up to you if you want to take his advice and boot him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Siqk View Post
    lol everyone has these moments.

no need to tattletail on someone though

if u dont like ur group leave or play with ur friends?
    This is far from Tattletailing. It's making a community of players aware of the type of person this user is. And i do not believe it was a "moment". If you have these "moments" you should drop from the level, rather than leech the benefits of others without any effort.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Talking about... When you put someone on ignore, can they join your games or can you join games they made? Some jack#$$ booted me yesterday just before the boss of level 2 fell with reason: "ah ah no loot". I was pretty upset since I had to rev his bird a bunch throughout the level because he kept running in front of the bears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    Talking about... When you put someone on ignore, can they join your games or can you join games they made? Some jack#$$ booted me yesterday just before the boss of level 2 fell with reason: "ah ah no loot". I was pretty upset since I had to rev his bird a bunch throughout the level because he kept running in front of the bears.
    Should have taken a SS. This behavior should not be accepted imo. Just put him on ignore and spread the word. I only boot people if I have a full group and I am inviting or if I need a specific class. And in some cases if they are way to low for certain part like a lvl 20 on shadow caves that didn't want to leave.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shemron View Post
    Should have taken a SS. This behavior should not be accepted imo. Just put him on ignore and spread the word. I only boot people if I have a full group and I am inviting or if I need a specific class. And in some cases if they are way to low for certain part like a lvl 20 on shadow caves that didn't want to leave.
    I really do not care about going after him or seeking revenge for the behavior. All I want to know is that by adding the person to my ignore I can safely roam the game without bumping into this person.

Also I really do not mind being booted for whatever reason but please do it at the beginning of the dungeon! lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by StompArtist View Post
    I really do not care about going after him or seeking revenge for the behavior. All I want to know is that by adding the person to my ignore I can safely roam the game without bumping into this person.

Also I really do not mind being booted for whatever reason but please do it at the beginning of the dungeon! lol
    I have no idea if he could join in or not or is he can't see a game you just made. Guess developers need to answer that or someone test it out. I will try that after work. I don't care if people boot me because party is full and stuff like that but to leave me in the group till the boss only to prohibit me from loot is as bad as it gets.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Everyone has these moments, thing is, not all of us bitch about them

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Be me to it Twink.. Why doncha start some more drama and slap him in the face? Cuz this thread did just that. Don't whine about people on the forums plz...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Can we get a lock?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So passing along some information to the community about this particular player is frowned upon in the community? If you are against the topic, then don't post a response. Calm yourself a little.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

So.....

CAN ignored ppl join games you create?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gaddy View Post
    So.....

CAN ignored ppl join games you create?
    Yes, Ignore only mutes them. They can still mute stalk you if they really wanted.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Been seeing more of these lately. Would be nice if they were either auto-booted after a certain period of time, or hosting privileges are transferred should the original host leave.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kujen View Post
    Been seeing more of these lately. Would be nice if they were either auto-booted after a certain period of time, or hosting privileges are transferred should the original host leave.
    could pose problems if friends of the ignored person are in the game. Also seems like it would be a annoying code to write. Considering all the variables like "Friend in player ignored game = no join option next to friend name"

[Lt] Shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    Be me to it Twink.. Why doncha start some more drama and slap him in the face? Cuz this thread did just that. Don't whine about people on the forums plz...
    Yea, there always are people like this. ALWAYS. So you don't need to post a Thread like this telling everyone that this guy is being gay. Just keep him on your ignored list and boot him (or tell the Host to boot him) whenever you get the chance to get into a game with that player. Putting up this post doesn't really help anyone besides you taking your anger on him by excluding the player here... Heck, you probably won't even PvE with him again.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    could pose problems if friends of the ignored person are in the game. Also seems like it would be a annoying code to write. Considering all the variables like "Friend in player ignored game = no join option next to friend name"
    Wasn't referring to whether they're ignored or not. I mean the people who just sit there afk and don't do anything, and nobody can boot them because the host left. It would be nice to still be able to boot them out. Either the system could auto-boot them for being idle for too long, or transfer host powers when the host has already left.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My best party was always doing something, the host stated all the rules at the beginning like potting up for rushes and most importantly, "if you're inactive for more than 3 min, your booted". My advice, heed these words, trust me, no one will be busy again (unless they state they will be gone for less than a minute which is okay).