Thread: My opinion on certain vanities not returning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Decently View Post
    This isn't about ego, and if you do have proof of people going against the rules go ahead and report them, but like I said this isn't about the ego it's about creating a balance because as of now the fact that every vanity could return creates a unblanace a hesitation for players whether it's them selling their vanity or buying vanity nobody knows what returns and what doesn't in the vanity catagory, so again I made this post hoping a few vanities could remain rare so just how weapons , helix is rare cus it will never return, and for the gem section possibly the elder gems lvl 46 and fire star is rare because it also won't return, so that is why I made this post hoping even the vanity catagory could have a few that could remain rare.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk
    As my opinion event lb item such as Arcane blood and a few more is what should remain rare (shouldn't return) but for this stuff which in normal vendor should come back at least one. In here I'm trying to say that event lb item that player compete against each other and got it as reward should remain as a once time item just like event title. And for the player who cash outside I wish I could share the information here but sadly its against forum tos :\ . And hopefully dev will consider about keeping event lb reward as something rare in the future event too. (I don't say anything about helix and the gems here cuz its level cap reward and won't return)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yuying View Post
    As my opinion event lb item such as Arcane blood and a few more is what should remain rare (shouldn't return) but for this stuff which in normal vendor should come back at least one. In here I'm trying to say that event lb item that player compete against each other and got it as reward should remain as a once time item just like event title. And for the player who cash outside I wish I could share the information here but sadly its against forum tos :\ . And hopefully dev will consider about keeping event lb reward as something rare in the future event too. (I don't say anything about helix and the gems here cuz its level cap reward and won't return)
    Didn't happen with trinity, and Guild event is still counted as somewhat of an leaderboard event, it's basically guild against guilds. And Blood arcane was also obtainable for platinum or even Character Bound it wasn't a "Lb reward "and it was also a pvp event , like I said I believe Old vanities should remain rare and that we should move foward and request for better and cooler items, so like I said I made this post regarding on the opinions and just wanted to see his feed back but let's not spam this chat debating what "you feel goes rare and what doesn't " at the end of the day cinco decides I'm just implementing the idea. And suggestion.
    So that we could have a few vanities remain in the "Rare Catagory" .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Didn't happen with trinity, and Guild event is still counted as somewhat of an leaderboard event, it's basically guild against guilds. And Blood arcane was also obtainable for platinum or even Character Bound it wasn't a "Lb reward "and it was also a pvp event , like I said I believe Old vanities should remain rare and that we should move foward and request for better and cooler items, so like I said I made this post regarding on the opinions and just wanted to see his feed back but let's not spam this chat debating what "you feel goes rare and what doesn't " at the end of the day cinco decides I'm just implementing the idea. And suggestion.

It didn't happen with trinity that why it disaster when it came back for 300 plat and 1k token...also I won't be against the idea that those item shouldn't return if some greedy player don't raise the impossible price. Want economy to be balance? Don't raise the price too much beyond expectation then. Think about the other player who want to play then end up quit seeing that price. And if you make this post just for only cinco feedback then put this " ONLY FOR CINCO COMMENT" at the end of your thread so we player won't bother to comment on your post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yuying View Post
    It didn't happen with trinity that why it disaster when it came back for 300 plat and 1k token...also I won't be against the idea that those item shouldn't return if some greedy player don't raise the impossible price. Want economy to be balance? Don't raise the price too much beyond expectation then. Think about the other player who want to play then end up quit seeing that price. And if you make this post just for only cinco feedback then put this " ONLY FOR CINCO COMMENT" at the end of your thread so we player won't bother to comment on your post
    People are raising prices because they are in panic of what comes back and what doesn't. They are hesitant.

And I never said players can't spread their thoughts is just I'm mostly aiming this for cinco Response please if you feel any discomfort or anger take it somewhere else have a glass of water before you type.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Decently For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

wow... panic to 3B... impressive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Trinity and Blood Armor sets came back and believe me some players were unhappy about it, this vanities can be only access by top 25 LB players. 2 weeks of nonstop farming and suddenly they came back. They were disappointed, let's hope they won't make the same mistakes as before. As I said being fair is different from creating balance. For me my opinion all "Event Rewards Vendor" shouldn't come back. Why? Not being greedy but they were people who work hard during that event. Now for those people who failed to participate in this event or for those previous events. Every game their events come and go same goes to their vanities. We should keep moving forward guys.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Niceone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niceone View Post
    Trinity and Blood Armor sets came back and believe me some players were unhappy about it, this vanities can be only access by top 25 LB players. 2 weeks of nonstop farming and suddenly they came back. They were disappointed, let's hope they won't make the same mistakes as before. As I said being fair is different from creating balance. For me my opinion all "Event Rewards Vendor" shouldn't come back. Why? Not being greedy but they were people who work hard during that event. Now for those people who failed to participate in this event or for those previous events. Every game their events come and go same goes to their vanities. We should keep moving forward guys.
    Agreed for this one! This would just be fair to everyone especially those players who farm and work hard during those previous events. I've encountered this unhappy moments when that certain vanity had returned. Hopefully our Devs can make some consideration when it comes to balance
    Last edited by Innovation; 07-09-2021 at 12:52 AM.

Access BOR Discord Server in here

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Innovation For This Useful Post: