Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmqp View Post
    I am not keeping track on hm energy kits i've used, my guess is in time of writing comment i've burned something between 200-300 energy kits. I may be lucky, true, or i am just active. It is random chance after all as asommers mentioned. I myself got 2x double platinum egg drop in 2 runs in a row and then about 20 runs nothing, then 1 egg then long time nothing. Activity is the key. Since my comment i've looted another 13 eggs, today few more. And it is not just me, i am running in party with friends and i see them looting platinum eggs as well. Some players come here to whine asking for everything to be handed to them on golden plate, but i don't see any significant difference between drop rates of platinum eggs in 2023 and 2024 events. Activity always rewards in this event, made 9 digits number profit in gold by selling all rarities of eggs in just 2 days of event, this is still one of most profitable events in AL.
    I log every day since 2016 and i almost made plat in every event since then and i always farmed as i could. But at some point not easy to have the time both to farm 1000 essences (especially when i get 2/3 per map) and also have time to spend those energies, most of all in a time where people celebrate easter. I don't want everything served on a plate and even if also last year the drop of plat eggs was not op i didn't complain, because it felt if i actually ran more i could get more. This time no matter how many runs i do, i barely get even purples, think plats. Got only one so far among all runs i did. Don't consider also your experience in which you have time to invest and maybe an efficient pt also. Most of people don't have those. This is why drop should be less complicated, to make enjoy both who can play only one hour a day and to reward who plays 10h per day. This is why easter was so loved, was like a gift event. Now is just another way to turn all p2w

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post: