Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Official Feedback - Honor PVP (Phase 1)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,190 Posts

Good feedback! Please keep it coming.

- On the issue of Mana: agreed. I've got an update that increases the amount of mana for Rogues and Warriors (such that they can rotate through a full complement of skills multiple times before needing to refresh their mana - like Sorcerers can currently do).
    - On the issue of Speed: let's take it slowly here (pun intended). I will add a small increase. Something in the neighborhood of +25% (plus the % you can get via Passive plus the multiplier you can get from Honor Guapo) improves the fun factor without throwing off the balance between spell ranges and cool-down periods. I'll reevaluate the movement speeds once we've had more feedback from the PvP community and more clash data to analyze.
    - On the issue of Pets: I love the idea of adding variety with companions... but much like the speed adjustments, I want to table this right now and return to it after we've made a few successful iterations on the equipment statistics balance :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Good feedback! Please keep it coming.

- On the issue of Mana: agreed. I've got an update that increases the amount of mana for Rogues and Warriors (such that they can rotate through a full complement of skills multiple times before needing to refresh their mana - like Sorcerers can currently do).
    - On the issue of Speed: let's take it slowly here (pun intended). I will add a small increase. Something in the neighborhood of +25% (plus the % you can get via Passive plus the multiplier you can get from Honor Guapo) improves the fun factor without throwing off the balance between spell ranges and cool-down periods. I'll reevaluate the movement speeds once we've had more feedback from the PvP community and more clash data to analyze.
    - On the issue of Pets: I love the idea of adding variety with companions... but much like the speed adjustments, I want to table this right now and return to it after we've made a few successful iterations on the equipment statistics balance :-)
    Appreciate this thank you. I hope we can reach at least 50%-100% movement speed by the end of the test.