Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Thanks devs, much appreciated.

The thing is @trueido and @swoutttt, the rich players are going to buy them if they're in crates or in store. I bought mine before they made the update. It won't really stop people. It'll just limit ordinary people who throw $100/200 here and there from catching up with the ultra-rich.
if they will just be in the crates, not not in the store, 10 eggs will not just be added to the game every 2 hours for 2 days.
yes few eggs can be looted from crates but I am sure that u know how few could be added from this entire event.
I think this whole whining about getting this pet into the store for 1750 plat is bad for the game, just because u can afford. I am a plat user, I can afford alot of this game in the p2w aspect but now because you people can't just take a challenge or put urself a goal to get that pet, the market will be filled with them which will make many things different for example other pets price will drop, pvp will become harder since I am certain that u will not be the only one will get this pet. I am very dissapointed from their desicion to listen to your post.