Thread: Is guild event is a bunch of bs I think so and this is why

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

This is why white dragon set is so cheap and it pisses me off because it's my favorite set. A TON of people joined PC for the first leaderboard event, they ended up getting like 1.4k members who all left after.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    This is why white dragon set is so cheap and it pisses me off because it's my favorite set. A TON of people joined PC for the first leaderboard event, they ended up getting like 1.4k members who all left after.
    To many times people do guild events including my self and can’t afford the items they work so hard for. I see so many low levels who ask to borrow gold just to get the arena set. Gold farming isn’t to friendly to low levels unless they know how to work events. Since this event pretty much cover all levels please consider lowering the cost of the event reward if there is one, to other vendor item cost at say like level 15.Name:  IMG_0049.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  168.4 KB so everyone can afford it without going bankrupt completely. Not being to afford rewards at the end sometime get people not to do event. Unless it’s followed by gold farming or something. Since this isn’t a gold farming event I -think- everyone can agree on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    To many times people do guild events including my self and can’t afford the items they work so hard for. I see so many low levels who ask to borrow gold just to get the arena set. Gold farming isn’t to friendly to low levels unless they know how to work events. Since this event pretty much cover all levels please consider lowering the cost of the event reward if there is one, to other vendor item cost at say like level 15.Name:  IMG_0049.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  168.4 KB so everyone can afford it without going bankrupt completely. Not being to afford rewards at the end sometime get people not to do event. Unless it’s followed by gold farming or something. Since this isn’t a gold farming event I -think- everyone can agree on this

Injustice notice something funny look closely at who I killed right before I got booted and pay attentions to who booted me hahaName:  IMG_0021.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  321.2 KB guess your not aloud to Kill guild member in that guild either even if it is a event