Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Direct criticism on AL no toxicity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by androxus View Post
    I'm extremely happy zeferoth quit..he spent 1000's of $...now one of their major paid player has quit..makes me feel gooooooooooood.
    Good for him too to save money and use it elsewhere more productively
    He has spent around $50,000 or possibly more.

Cinco said that these changes were the most fair thing that they can think of after many tests. Well… maybe fair for them but not for us.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I do miss blowing up mobs but we can still use those weapons. I tb to pull and switch to axe or skull aegis. Proc ebon and switch to axe. Procs don't stack but your still reflecting damage while dealing damage with axe. I have been experimenting and while it's not the same we still options. It's not the end of the world that we can't nuke everything right away.

Again I don't get why people act like wars being op was bad for the other classes. It's ridiculous how people get toxic like it was horrible for them that wars did all the work in evg while they collect gold behind a wall. I mean, seriously what was the bad thing for all of you other classes? Bored watching someone else move a million miles an hour switching and procing gear while you get rich for hours? Because we dominate one event out of all the others? Jealous and vile over 1 event and one map we help you in? Everyone acts like only one player looted gold in evg and it was the war that's doing all the work. From what I remember it was everyone afk behind the wall that looted gold too. I understand rogues where not invited because mages and wars are an easier pt and that wasn't a good thing. However, now that wars can't nuke the mobs what are you going to do? Is a rogue going to clear now? Because if I can sit behind the wall and collect gold I will go back to farming evg even if it is nerfed.

For all you negative toxic people that are happy to see wars lose hundreds of millions in gold and complain grow up and at least pretend your an adult. If it happened to you every single one of you would be unhappy to. Don't pretend you wouldn't complain if this same exact thing happened to your class. So yes, people are over reacting but they have every right to. Some people will get disheartened and quit over all that time and effort and money lost. Your pathetic if you can't have a little empathy for them. Want to see who is actually toxic in the community? It's not the people that feel wronged by a huge change it's all of you that are enjoying their pain. Glad I already know which people you are so I can avoid you in game.
    Well said man n nice point 10000+

Sent from my Infinix X695 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Speaking of proc stacking nerf, now we can't even do certain timed maps that were done prior to the nerf. Maps that were done with proc stacking. I dont know any competition where the owners suddenly change the rules that benefits others, it is a farce to what fair competition is all about. Whats not to say this won't happen next season, or the season after? Are we just wasting our time and efforts just to get cancelled at will? The right thing to do, should have been to wait till the season was over, it would have given people a chance to get accustomed to the change that was to come and been fair to the LB, whilst keeping the new Expansion area exempt from proc stacking. What was the rush?

I'd like a team of Devs to go run elite timekeepers crypt with the new "balance change" with the same team lineup. I bet, that you won't even sniff that 39 seconds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I'm extremely happy zeferoth quit..he spent 1000's of $...now one of their major paid player has quit..makes me feel gooooooooooood.
    He quit??? That’s disappointing to hear, I liked competing with him for items of course he always beat me each time.

In all honesty STS or Cinco should give us some insight on what exactly they’re trying to change… the only information we know is:

1.) Mage is going to get some new rework”more fun to play”. (I’m assuming new skills/animations)

2.) New changes that separates all classes(rogue legends 2.0) is happening beginning of next year.

That’s all the information they gave us. That I know of…

Also why are so many rushing for level 81? I understand about the badges and vanities/banner but many players already leveled to 81 in less than a day… now the games boring again…

Instead of trying to rework AL they’re better off making AL 2.0 starting from cap 16 again. I don’t understand, the game was a lot more fun back since 2012-2016 pve/pvp, legendary-arcane gear., the only few things I liked about 2017-2021, were the vanities and that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

he quit because failed to get into top10 temple event, nothing about this proc stacking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Premonition View Post
    Speaking of proc stacking nerf, now we can't even do certain timed maps that were done prior to the nerf. Maps that were done with proc stacking. I dont know any competition where the owners suddenly change the rules that benefits others, it is a farce to what fair competition is all about. Whats not to say this won't happen next season, or the season after? Are we just wasting our time and efforts just to get cancelled at will? The right thing to do, should have been to wait till the season was over, it would have given people a chance to get accustomed to the change that was to come and been fair to the LB, whilst keeping the new Expansion area exempt from proc stacking. What was the rush?

I'd like a team of Devs to go run elite timekeepers crypt with the new "balance change" with the same team lineup. I bet, that you won't even sniff that 39 seconds.
    The time that's currently set on Timekeepers Crypt has been done 2 months ago (and not only that map was done long ago) so no, there's nothing relevant regarding doing the maps now when you could try your best long before this have happened. Not just waiting for last 3 hours of the season like certain people do, that's not a "competition". Pointless complaining.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

True thing, and the maps and different leaderbords are many with this abuse gg

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post

We already had this conversation and we already established that you have no experience, no talent, no leadership, no taste and in general you're not a pole therefore you don't make a strip club. Abuse, abuse, abuse, nothing but abuse completely right.
    Have a good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    We already had this conversation and we already established that you have no experience, no talent, no leadership, no taste and in general you're not a pole therefore you don't make a strip club. Abuse, abuse, abuse, nothing but abuse completely right.
    Have a good day.
    The only reason people make you talk is cause they are bored of reading endless posts where you claim something none cares about and mostly, none believes.

But fun fact are 2 pathetic things:

First is that you think that using bold characters makes you have right on what you say XD

Second is that you come quote everything I say which underline your absolute psychic problem to follow me everywhere.
    I can understand jealousy, but every single sentence it's a problem... What can I say... Take a camomilla!

And I swear you have no idea how many people are having fun reading you and someone else follow every single reply of mine like an hamster XD

I started grabbing popcorns aswell!!

Keep going!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

The only thing abusive is the way you actually talk and treat people.

You're trying to make up things with 0 facts/proof/evidence/absolute zilch...

Why?... Because your salty as hell your absolutely slim to nothing chance of getting a seasonal banner besides the top player one which was mostly botted to get have gone now that procing cant be stacked.

Don't try and sneak off to other threads trying to spread malicious toxicity...

You know everything im saying is true so rather than digging yourself deeper id suggest just taking onboard what's being said and just taking the loss graciously and quiettly saving what little dignity if any you might have left.
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Maybe don’t wait until last minute to run maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

The only reason people make you talk is cause they are bored of reading endless posts where you claim something none cares about and mostly, none believes.

But fun fact are 2 pathetic things:

First is that you think that using bold characters makes you have right on what you say XD

Second is that you come quote everything I say which underline your absolute psychic problem to follow me everywhere.
    I can understand jealousy, but every single sentence it's a problem... What can I say... Take a camomilla!

And I swear you have no idea how many people are having fun reading you and someone else follow every single reply of mine like an hamster XD

I started grabbing popcorns aswell!!

Keep going!

Like I said, you bring up the topics you have zero experience in how they work yet you present yourself as the one entitled to post an opinion on that.
    Also so far you've been insulting me in every response but yet still no reasonable arguments to start a conversation, not surprised anyway.

"I can understand jealousy, but every single sentence it's a problem... What can I say... Take a camomilla! "

Im not jealous of botters and never will be, you can have that tea sis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

You can keep going with trashtalk, you can bring the widest drama you want, involve all the people you want and all the haters BUT my friends, who takes time to know me knows who I am.

And you and everyone else only represents the one who trashtalk me.

Keep going guys but remember Im staying here, and everything I know I ll say it regardless of your obsession for me

Im staying here, get used

See ya!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

You can keep going with trashtalk, you can bring the widest drama you want, involve all the people you want and all the haters BUT my friends, who takes time to know me knows who I am.

Keep going guys but remember Im staying here, and everything I know I ll say it regardless of your obsession for me

See ya!

No one mentioned you should leave... besides if something is too good to be true, it usually is...

Keep quiet with trying to spread malicious toxicity.

You ruined your own credibility a long time ago so please if you don't have anything constructive to comment then don't waste yours and most importantly anyone else's time with your petty toxicity.

Thanks.
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

See ya!

You don't have haters because those only happen to bother people that actually have achieved something in this game or speak critically in a manner where they actually make reasonable points and arguments. You're neither, sorry about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    No one mentioned you should leave... besides if something is too good to be true, it usually is...

Keep quiet with trying to spread malicious toxicity.

You ruined your own credibility a long time ago so please if you don't have anything constructive to comment then don't waste yours and most importantly anyone else's time with your petty toxicity.

Thanks.
    Sureeeee. Ok, i ll have to order camomilla for you too XD.

Lemme extract ego essence first tho.

Enjoy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Guys please, you can make a thread for this or something. My thread is about what I think should be done to fix stuff in the game so that its fair for everyone. Stop going to my threads with drama its annoying.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Guys please, you can make a thread for this or something. My thread is about what I think should be done to fix stuff in the game so that its fair for everyone. Stop going to my threads with drama its annoying.

That sentence says it all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    1. Cinco your game is limiting everyone to 1 class 1 weapon the same gear same this and that. It is no fun removing the proc system, the proc stack system was what made AL fun when it was introduced back in 2019. We had to sit there and learn what goes with what until we mastered it and once we mastered it we got better and better it was super fun when proc combos got added. Pve was a whole new game changer it was faster paced and my point here is that theres 2 types of fast paced games.
    Path of Exile vs AL. AL you can not dodge attacks, without damage you are stuck not even moving around just spamming skills until 1 mob is dead not fun vs with proc combos speed kill running maps which is fun. Path of Exile you go deeply into player build when fighting a boss you are teleporting around the map moving at all times; constantly thinking while your adrenaline is rushing hoping you don't die in that 20min boss fight. Potofgreed showed me a PoE boss fight its intense.
    Fix your weapons nerf them boost other weapons so they are freely used allow proc combos.

2. You have all of these arcane and mythic weapons from old expansions that nobody uses because they suck so those weapons become dust. Revamp these weapons to be useful in any level and bring them back into the game. Everyone says they care about new players, but disabling proc stacking and making it where 1 weapon is only usable aka lv 86 arcane as the most op. That 1 weapon will be so expensive that little to no one will have it. Bringing back old weapons and making them more op allows for more diverse game play and a more open weapon market to those new players.

3. Cinco. You have 407 pets in AL! Four hundred and seven pets. Thats a huge quantity to choose from but whats not a huge quantity is the amount of pets that are actually used by players which is around 5% of that 407. You pay real money to your art team to design these pets you then take them put them into your game with bad stats and aa so no one uses them. They exist to rot in the stable, one of the first arcane pets named Nekro is still favored and used by many players to this day so why not the weapons?

4. If you release swamp temple with everyone using the same gears then there is no big point difference; everyone will have very close less than 1000 point differences. All of your leaderboards are now back to rogues only, Evg, Hydra, Orrick, Planar, Etc.

5. Vote system, add a vote system in AL for future plans; whats more accurate than asking your players on what they want? Nothing is, your community wants your game to be successful but they can't do that if what the devs do hurts them and never ask them for their option. Arcanite fields had only 300~ people vote when you have thousands of players on the game. Let people lv 76+ vote so there isn't a monarchy.

6. Let your player community help you with stuff, there are a lot of people who dissect this game and learn as much as possible and many of those people if you gave them the chance would go out and freely help you with improving the game at no cost of any type of rewards.

Remember when evg first came out with a solo lb and we all said theres no way a war can solo past wave 5 then now we got wars with 1m+ pts wave 50+. We couldn't even pass wave 25 as a 4 person group when it came out. Its fun to learn stuff and figure out things on your own.
    There is a lot to change in AL, gears, pets, store, economy, game play, and more.

I think what some are failing to realize, especially after its been confirmed as well, is that the proc stacking and quick switching using quickload outs was never intended as part of the game play.

Another example of this in the past was when people were switching pets long before even quick loadouts was a thing in game to make use of the different pet AA so you could stack multiple different pet AAs...

Fun whilst it lasted but of course it eventually got fixed.

Procs on weapons and gears are cool! sure wouldn't want those taken away and different procs across classes can make for quite diverse game play... however people found a way to stack procs using the loadout system (bit like what happened with pets) and lets be honest it sure made an overwhelming advantage to war class who got some pretty nice procs on their gears...

Why? .... Well most likely an attempt to try to balance the game a bit more and try make wars less useless with having good gears so other classes wouldn't complain if a war joined the map
    (yes i was around those days as well)

As already admitted it should have been addressed sooner however it wasn't and people have gotten too used to it and why such resent over it.

Now when you run maps might use 1 set for mobs and another set for boss also be more considerate of what other class has that might help make runs more enjoyable... rather then just get 20+ different procing gears and trying to solo everything yourself...

Old weapons aren't supposed to be useful as you go up levels, id imagine the reason so many of them are around is that people went crazy looting them up to use for procs which has now become redundant...

The main use for the old arcanes and mythics besides for vanity really mostly useful especially for hardcore players so they haven't become completely redundant its just unfortunate there is such a influx of them at the moment but now the proc issue has been resolved that should correct it self with newer weapons and gears gets brought out

The pets is quite the number have to agree however since you can now slot different pet abilities into the other pets... wouldn't say that its all that redundant and again with hardcore now a thing a lot of those seemingly useless pets for normal players are quite desirable by the hardcore players.

I dont get the 4th point... so having wars with ridiculously higher numbers then both rogues and mages be better then everyone completing around the same bench mark ?

Surely nothing more needs to be said when that's whats being pointed out with that 4th point about "making the game better"

Umm absolute NO to some kind of voting system... all it takes is a handful of people to collude with each other to make votes swing favorable their way... lol just no.

However to agree with having more player input towards some of the decisions made about the game aspects...

With that also in mind cant exactly say it isn't already been done.

Guildhall slots have been increased due to logical cases and demand put forward by the community and also a recent update to include a stash NPC in the new town of Heracleion has been added again due to community sound logic and demand... those just a couple of really good cases out of quite a few times you could also find that as a community we are being listened to more and more these days again which is something worth celebrating.

Hope that's some thinking points for EVERYONE besides feeling salty about losing something that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Fairness doesn't always mean you being the one to benefit all the time.

I'll give credit where its due and some of your threads are quite informative, useful, and relevant.

This unfortunately because at least half of it seems to be more of a complaint about losing something that shouldn't have been in the first place makes this thread not one of those good ones.

Just as a present... Here's a thought...

What if instead when you run in parties if a map has full players so 4/4 they all get some kind of boost and same different boost could also be applied if people in a party also happen to be in the same guild.

New expansion seems step in the right direction in terms of how maps should be and more how it used to be tho time will tell more with that one so unfair to be completely biased so far however with MMRPGs its the ability to form persistent communities its main focal point...

So with that in mind better to come up with solutions that benefit the community aspect when wanting to help give ideas for improving the game.

Its a lot less selfish and more selfless that way.
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

We will need a darksoul difficulty boss now to get the kind of involvement we had
    when proc stacking isnt removed. You will be missed, never intended feature

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer