Thread: Bot Running on Dragkin Vanity Store

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Well, no. Half the reason the vanity sells is because of the limited quantity. You don't release stuff as limited then make more quantity. That's called baiting and switching the customer. You shouldn't take it that far. There should be equal chance to buy this though. So, limit of 1 per account at the time of sale.
    In the past sts changed already decisions they made approximately in the same time just to accomplish community ideas.

It's all about points of views on what gonna be more fair as change. Cause many people already bought many sets, would be unfair put limits per account right now.. (Cause some already hoarded) And so on for every new limits.

Extend the number of sets would just make complain the people who rushed buy them in not even 24 hours.. (I mean for me this is the "unfair" change that gonna affect less amount of people. Well how many players lost gold by rushing buying an item just released? I think it happened at least once to any of us.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    Last edited by Willl; 09-18-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    In the past sts changed already decisions they made approximately in the same time just to accomplish community ideas.

It's all about points of views on what gonna be more fair as change. Cause many people already bought many sets, would be unfair put limits per account right now.. (Cause some already hoarded) And so on for every new limits.

Extend the number of sets would just make complain the people who rushed buy them in not even 24 hours.. (I mean for me this is the "unfair" change that gonna affect less amount of people. Well how many players lost gold by rushing buying an item just released? I think it happened at least once to any of us.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    If you burn your paying customers, you risk losing them as a customer completely.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List