Quote Originally Posted by Nucleus121 View Post
Well to all those who spent more than 50-100 elixirs . Let me tell you . Their RNG is fixed for those accounts who are lucky . And who are not , they will in 90percent scenario will NOT drop anything . Since their RNG does not reward heavy grinders but ONLY lucky accounts . Only solution is if they have a fixed chance after a X runs or their RNG gives you the option to mark out lets say item 1 then go to item 2 until all the items in your event or loot table is dropped . And then repeat it again.

Not sure if devs would reply to me . But I can bet on it that it is a very relevant and fruitful method .
Right and next time if ever they release an occupy windmoore event 2023 just sell your elixirs if you find yourself unlucky. That way you'll still end up being productive because you'll earn money with this method and then just buy the lvl 81 version of the profi ring (dunno what will be the name of this item once they make a lvl 81 version)

You already tested your account's luck. You were unlucky last year, and you're still unlucky this time, so next time just sell those elixirs.