Quote Originally Posted by Itsagame View Post
You must be friends of someone from top 10. Please provide me details of how my comment was 100%toxicity??? I feel like i hit a nerve in some people with that comment.

If you didn't like it no reason to comment just like i didn't reply to yours Because made no sense lol. But clearly my comment speaks the truth and i know it because when people backlash that means it hit people where i wanted it too. I don't reply to comments because they are nonsense . Haha but good day man sorry to trigger you ill log out of forums now my job is done. Take care

P.s Thank you in advance for ignoring me . ��
Dude you sounds like you have completely lost sight of what made this game unique in the first place. Most PvP players want a living, breathing, exciting world of risk versus reward.. To be clear, this behavior was not shown by all PvP players, but yours is enough to cause significant issues. I DONT CARE IF THAT IS BM’s CRITICISM OR MEAN, IT IS A PHYSICAL FACT THAT you are a HATER. please tell us under what category you fall in with your nasty comments? I just find it hillarious. These are some important questions to ask yourself so you can be more mindful and strategic in your response