Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sns idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

If people can show me where this gold rains from the sky, I would really like to shower in it as well.
    Its close from where you live ;3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Yeah they should bring back sns in locked, it's about freaking time. They brought back nightshade. The sns owners have had their glory days in ctf and timed runs, now it's time for everyone else to have one too. Shame their new pet rock was a bust that could have alleviated the issue by making a new better pet but oh no. Toor is dud, so here we go again bring back sns.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Top 10 of each class won SNS. Personally, I don't care if they make it top 25 as leaderboards are still competitive wether it's top 10 or top 25, but if one wants a pet that was, as Remiem said: "an elite pet only for those willing to put in the effort" then it needs to be a LB reward.

Here are all the threads made accusing innocent players, or attempting to nerf a pet. Now, since people do not want to put in the effort required to earn SNS, they have resorted to attempting to lower the effort required to obtain SNS and once again, throwing rumors and false accusations in an attempt to prove their point.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ht=shady+surge (JustG edited thread once names got mentioned. Incorrectly accused)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ht=shady+surge (Attempt to classify SnS's AA as a bug)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ht=shady+surge (Overexaggeration of SNS's AA)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...surge+transfer (Follow-up on thread that was deleted which practically attacked Love)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...got-transfered (Incorrectly accusing yet another player)
    The problem you haven't addressed is how the pet gets exploited for leaderboard runs. If STS made it so the cooldown for AAs didn't fully recharge after death, there would be far less of an outcry. Instead, we have the leaderboards dominated by players who die and spam the SnS AA as much as possible. Do you not think that this is an exploit? I'm not blaming anyone for doing it. But it's an exploit, nonetheless. And it should be fixed.

Dying repeatedly shouldn't be rewarded, but right now that's how you get the fastest time. I would think you could agree with that, but I'm not sure.

If I'm wrong and this isn't how the ridiculous times are put up, please set me straight.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 07-11-2015 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Yeah they should bring back sns in locked, it's about freaking time. They brought back nightshade. The sns owners have had their glory days in ctf and timed runs, now it's time for everyone else to have one too. Shame their new pet rock was a bust that could have alleviated the issue by making a new better pet but oh no. Toor is dud, so here we go again bring back sns.
    Make toor better than SNS for all I care, but people need to understand that SNS is a LB only pet. STG can give Toor banish and more damage than what SNS pools do. I won't mind - they're not upsetting what caused players to put all their savings into SnS (an exclusive, LB only pet).

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    The problem you haven't addressed is how the pet gets exploited for leaderboard runs. If STS made it so the cooldown for AAs didn't fully recharge after death, there would be far less of an outcry. Instead, we have the leaderboards dominated by players who die and spam the SnS AA as much as possible. Do you not think that this is an exploit? I'm not blaming anyone for doing it. But it's an exploit, nonetheless. And it should be fixed.

Dying repeatedly shouldn't be rewarded, but right now that's how you get the fastest time. I would think you could agree with that, but I'm not sure.

If I'm wrong and this isn't how the ridiculous times are put up, please set me straight.
    Yes, I agree that pet spamming AA should be fixed. This way, when players actually run timed runs, they can see that it is not SNS spam that makes insane times. I can't discuss strategies, but all I can say is DM is simply insane in timed runs & it's not due to the pets (they were able to beat our 3 SNS parties).
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-11-2015 at 03:16 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Make toor better than SNS for all I care, but people need to understand that SNS is a LB only pet. STG can give Toor banish and more damage than what SNS pools do. I won't mind - they're not upsetting what caused players to put all their savings into SnS (an exclusive, LB only pet).

@Edward Coug
    Yes, I agree that pet spamming AA should be fixed. This way, when players actually run timed runs, they can see that it is not SNS spam that makes insane times.
    So was nightshade but they brought it back, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

STS was once break they own rules/words when allowed someone to transfer his SnS (even they said it was accident),well... Who knows SnS will coming back (even by accident). Who knows.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

So was nightshade but they brought it back, right?
    I never agreed with that decision as you can ask Ardbeg. I was actually a bit peeved that they made it so common, but I guess the rationale was that it was a legendary pet & that Goblin event was just an event to test the energy system.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by e'dria♡ View Post
    Lmfao, plz explain further....
    not all can simply toss $200 worth of plat in this game and pop locks. Not all can afford to buy crates that would cost 200k each. Having alot of gold might be a hardwork from the richies, but thats not what we are talking here, it SHOULD be the hardwork of everyone (rich and poor) popping locks is not a good option for it, farming or grinding to get the pet is. Ok buddy?

Sigh learn to recognize sarcasm please. ok buddy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Fact is the pet has been a sore point in the game. It continues to dominate in ctf and timed runs, it's not fair that only a handful of people have access to this. So again, pop those sns in locked for us. Zeus why u so stingy? Does it matter that much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Fact is the pet has been a sore point in the game. It continues to dominate in ctf and timed runs, it's not fair that only a handful of people have access to this. So again, pop those sns in locked for us. Zeus why u so stingy? Does it matter that much?
    It does matter. How am I stingy when I am saying that players should be able to earn it but have it require equal effort? IMO, the players that are being selfish are those that want to put in less effort, but get the same reward. Not only are these players asking for a pet to be re-released which was never intended to get re-released, but they're also asking for the pet to be easier to obtain. The pet was never designed to be common like all the other arcane pets.
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-11-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Putting it on crates is not a good idea IMO, candy. We can just farm it like how LB players earned it past year. Ik you are a hardcore farmer, that should not be a problem to you. If they will allow it to be farmed- hardcore they will surely give enough time to obtain it. Besides, it wont be an lb competition, i am thinking of something like how they gave away NS but have to grind more than it, way way way more than it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to e'dria♡ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by e'dria♡ View Post
    Putting it on crates is not a good idea IMO, candy. We can just farm it like how LB players earned it past year. Ik you are a hardcore farmer, that should not be a problem to you. If they will allow it to be farmed- hardcore they will surely give enough time to obtain it. Besides, it wont be an lb competition, i am thinking of something like how they gave away NS but have to grind more than it, way way way more than it.

As you've stated before, the minimum points required to get SnS was roughly 100K so perhaps 100k tokens (in the same token to point ratio. Meaning, if a boss gave 30 points last year, he should give 30 tokens this year) to obtain it? It's still the same effort. I'm not opposed to that.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

It does matter. How am I stingy when I am saying that players should be able to earn it but have it require equal effort? IMO, the players that are being selfish are those that want to put in less effort, but get the same reward. Not only are these players asking for a pet to be re-released which was never intended to get re-released, but they're also asking for the pet to be easier to obtain. The pet was never designed to be common like all the other arcane pets.
    people put in limited effort to get nightshade which was an even more limited pet than sns. I dont see you avidly commenting against that. The rich always wanting to keep something exclusive for themselves..sigh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    people put in limited effort to get nightshade which was an even more limited pet than sns. I dont see you avidly commenting against that. The rich always wanting to keep something exclusive for themselves..sigh
    I have, actually. If you need a reference, I was prepared to pay 40M for an egg since I regretted selling mine last year. Ardbeg & Gothical can both confirm how disappointed I was that NS was released in such a common manner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

As you've stated before, the minimum points required to get SnS was roughly 100K so perhaps 100k tokens (in the same token to point ratio. Meaning, if a boss gave 30 points last year, he should give 30 tokens this year) to obtain it? It's still the same effort. I'm not opposed to that.
    Yes, i would be glad to have something like that, just as long as STS will give enough time for us to farm it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Yes, I agree that pet spamming AA should be fixed. This way, when players actually run timed runs, they can see that it is not SNS spam that makes insane times. I can't discuss strategies, but all I can say is DM is simply insane in timed runs & it's not due to the pets (they were able to beat our 3 SNS parties).
    So they didn't use any SNS pets? You aren't clear on this point. Are they spamming AAs or not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    That is not true. Zeus is sitting here arguing that hard work should go into this pet and that it shouldn't be easy to obtain. What he's not telling all of you is that his gold is plat farmed. I just can't believe the audacity.
    My gold is not plat farmed, are you kidding? There's a clear trail of exactly how much I have made and from which items on forums.

You need a reference?

- I have made 75-100M from inflating L36 RazorBacks. Take a look at all the threads I have created.
    - I have made 50M+ from skyrocketing arlors. Again, refer to threads when I bought 10+ green arlor sets for 2m a set and sold them at 4-5M a set.
    - I have made over 175M from flipping shards. My first shard was bought from Pentavia for 53.5M and sold as a Grand Tarlok Wind Ring for 115M.
    - I have made 60M+ from Nekro.
    - I have made 150-175M from popping crates. (Looted a shard and multitudes of mythic weapons)
    - I have been given 500M from 2 different players. (430M from xGra, 70M from Demonassa)

Most of the gold I was given was given back to the community by purchasing planar tomb chests for 1M a pop. Let us not forget how much gold I lost on purpose by purchasing those crates. There were others that did the same thing - will you accuse them of plat farming as well?

Once again, Shinytoy, you make accusations that are not warranted & false. I'll post platinum purchase history via iTunes later today to prove all of my platinum purchases.
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-11-2015 at 03:38 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    So they didn't use any SNS pets? You aren't clear on this point. Are they spamming AAs or not?
    We do use sns at end game maps, however, at early maps (up to shyual) SNS is useless. Even Toor is better due to auto target, and nekro is much much better due to speed bonus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    That is not true. Zeus is sitting here arguing that hard work should go into this pet and that it shouldn't be easy to obtain. What he's not telling all of you is that his gold is plat farmed. I just can't believe the audacity.
    Wow , lol. That would be a great statement if you have proof but if you dont have, then its just a trash statement.

I know how zeus got his sns, i dont think your accusation is a healthy thing in this conversation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I agree to bring this twin back.Enjoying them as the exclusive for a year is enough.Its time to give another chance for other to try to afford it.