Thread: Suggestion about AL EVENT to make us keep try to play or run LB on STS Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Suggestion about AL EVENT to make us keep try to play or run LB on STS Event

Hi STS,

1st Suggestion

Me and some friends was a bit disappointed and become lazy to even try that “Dragkin Temple Challange”, cos u guys made it too Huge Gap between Top10 (with all good things Badge+ Vanity set + Title + Good Banner) and the rest to Top 50 only get lil banner + common Title.

And here is my suggestion to make this Event more success and ppl willing to try and compete :

Top 10 : all good things (Badge + Vanity set + Title + Good Banner)
    Top 25 : without badge only
    Top 50 : banner only

Thank You Cinco, hope u will think about this. Always success for STS

2nd Suggestion

One more suggestion, please dont make us “cant do tie on LB”, why?
    - cos its make us has no hope to keep run when we r busy irl;
    - and when there is still a hope to do tie, we can make friends and gain comunities in game with friends, it naturally made us wanna play more, and do run even we r sooo busy

So Pls dont remove the chance to do this TIE, cos i saw last LB Event u made us cant tie, so from start my friends automatically said “sorry i wont play this Event we cant tie its useless”
    And it made us sad and lazy to play.

Rgds,
    Alovely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatachaan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

-1, just because some people are weak doesn’t mean they should make it easy for someone according to their needs, plus if you can’t play event without tie, than don’t, none is forcing you, ‘from starting your friends?!’ Basically it’s fixed from the start who you wanna tie with eliminating the rest of the runners between you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Well i want all play with great motivation not about weak or strong, its about time too, really want all runs together

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

If you don’t have time, don’t put your aims to the sky, plus yes it is about strong and weak when it comes to temple, there’s a reason why a newbie can’t get to top 10 in there, and about ties, the whole al world tied in easter and goblin, so I think it was a good idea to remove it, and about running together, that’s just your excuse, you can still run together

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lol u r a hater the way i talk why so negative and like a butthurt lmao chill man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

The top 10 of each class are overloaded with exact same person using the same gear across multiple accounts, this should be bannable offense or something because the lb requires 99% gear and rest comes down to randomness

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ties should remain as they are right now. Do u even understand the meaning of "LB". The top 10 rewards are for those 10 players only who spent countless hours farming + so many energy kits. People who aim for top 10 prepare themselves months ago by buying 2-3k+ energy kits, i believe"your friends" should do the same if they want top 10 instead of calling a event useless bc u can't get it.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Ah u guys doesnt like this idea, nvm it u can run urself have a good time playing LB Mr op Rich

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I have good memories tho, when all ppl run with anthusiasm and all swap pt till sleeping time and working time hahaha to get tied up eachother, really it was a great time the feeling whwn playing game.

Hopefully STS will see this with a different view, cos the more ppl playing Event LB the more ppl purchase those energies and automatically more ppl love to play the game. $$$$$$$

We happy and STS happy

Some ppl maybe doesnt like cos they wanna play alone and win alone, ofc some will be like this.
    But if we see more ppl could run i think its better.

Anyway its just a suggestion, cos of my great experiences before while running LB, as a positive thoughts.

-Alovely-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatachaan View Post
    Hi STS,

1st Suggestion

Me and some friends was a bit disappointed and become lazy to even try that “Dragkin Temple Challange”, cos u guys made it too Huge Gap between Top10 (with all good things Badge+ Vanity set + Title + Good Banner) and the rest to Top 50 only get lil banner + common Title.

And here is my suggestion to make this Event more success and ppl willing to try and compete :

Top 10 : all good things (Badge + Vanity set + Title + Good Banner)
    Top 25 : without badge only
    Top 50 : banner only

Thank You Cinco, hope u will think about this. Always success for STS

2nd Suggestion

One more suggestion, please dont make us “cant do tie on LB”, why?
    - cos its make us has no hope to keep run when we r busy irl;
    - and when there is still a hope to do tie, we can make friends and gain comunities in game with friends, it naturally made us wanna play more, and do run even we r sooo busy

So Pls dont remove the chance to do this TIE, cos i saw last LB Event u made us cant tie, so from start my friends automatically said “sorry i wont play this Event we cant tie its useless”
    And it made us sad and lazy to play.

Rgds,
    Alovely

And about 1st suggestion,

I only suggest about the rewards, make it better for al, thats all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

People who aim top 10 spend so much gold to buy energies to get the reward, then at the end there are many people who tie at the end and get the reward without buying a single energy. Goblin lb is the perfect example,as my personal experience there, those who aimed for top 10 bought 3-4k energies atleast and only 4 people were to tie at the start but later on 40 ppl got the reward and 2 ppl broke the tie. The situation is either u take them in or they pass you. It's so much stress till the last hour. Another example was the easter war lb, so many wars lost their rewards bc of this "trust" and "tie". So NO their shouldn't be ties. The current system is the best, you can only tie 2-3 ppl if you're smart enough to calculate. The top 10 rewards are exclusive to those who spent countless hours, gold for it and made it in top 10 till the end.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

so many selfish and nonsence suggestions these days lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

If sts ever decide to make top temple event rewards like that then they pretty much screwed up the event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

True tie should not remain like they did at ursoth, it's almost close to impossible to tie with random points given per boss. Also top 25 with vanity makes the vanity pretty common, the rewards is good as it is.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I bet u all the player of top 10

Ok ok ty for the responds

Gl for LB then

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Everything is fine as it is. Git gud.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

-1. Stupid suggestion. Reward system and LB ranking system are good as they are no need to change anything.
    Maybe if you weren't greedy and worked hard to get rewards it'll be good

Hate when players refuse to spend gold and time as top players but still beg for same rewards. Shows nothing but greed

Quote Originally Posted by Tatachaan View Post
    I bet u all the player of top 10

Ok ok ty for the responds

Gl for LB then

I know you think you're op af but there's ALWAYS atleast 100 players that can roll you up into a blunt and smoke you when it comes to competitions. Remember that and stay humble.
    Last edited by Xerofith; 08-26-2021 at 06:02 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Xerofith For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Now let me ask you, how tf did you know everyone in goblin and trusted everyone in the tie list? You just went with the tie because it was an easier option for you. Just because now you can’t get top 10 without ties doesn’t mean they should adjust

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Problem with ties are, players breaking their words, and breaking a tie, creating a lot of hard feelings and time waisted. Also I feel event LB positions should be hidden, and only LB info be given to the player running, ans only that player can see only his/her rank . This way during the last day of event, LB players who hold a top rank, don’t spam private messages to players who could overtake their position in LB.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Never mind

Dont worry hahaha

U guys typically wanna run LB alone and dont want ppl or others to be in LB woth u guys or doesnt like to care others to be in LB

And yes i ask this, to make us easier to get LB, thats the purpose

And yes i dont know them all at first just some i know and they pmed me and we get to know eachother and become friends. And thats good,

Idk about u guys maybe got trauma feom trying to trust ppl whi ask tie in LB yes i ackonowledge that, 1-2-3 ppl so selfish. But many more ppl so kind and with good heart too.

Just because something bad experiences in the past then u blame all and think all ppl same like that.

But as i told u, im saying this suggestion, based on a positive thinking, and wanna share for caring with all, and make good friends, dont wanna be selfish and win alone. And its fun when run Event and met many friends and run together. Maybe u guys typically ppl who only run with ur op friends pack and dont care others. Thats ur style tho and thats ok.

But still i want to suggest this to cinco, so the game will be alive more and new player will have chance and game be more fun :3

And i suggest this related to ur decision when u guys made those beach Event last time, making the vanities a bit harder ro get, but all ppl can get it

These remember, u said that its so even busy ppl irl can play and get thr rewards, i really appreciate u guys really consider us the working ppl.

So thats why i suggest this.

All just as a positive thinking and make more ppl happy. And AL will more alive

-Alovely-