Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfader View Post
    So wrong...
    Twinking is in every mmo games very competitive. If you think it doesn't take skill to be best of each level then you better try twinking yourself. Different builds, skills and combos makes pvp fresh after smashing head on wall at endgame. Killing new players, not problem in my opinion because it's pvp and players know it when they join because screen say it when you walk trough the portal.

I would say there never twinks without endgame character. Twinking is just whole other scene if you don't like it, least let us twinkers be and do what we do.
    So you don't run around and slaughter players that have inferior gear and spec, and less knowledge of the game?

Are you guys really racking up a 10:1 kill ratio against other twinks?

A player knows what they are getting into when the go through the portal? Seriously? I mean, seriously? A lvl 5 that has about 3 hours of play time with starter lvl gear and his toon set on auto spec zoning into a ctf match against another lvl 5 with full pinks (maybe even $100 spent on plat gear), a tailored spec, and 3000 kills...and you think is completely fair and sporting? Lawlz...

I mean, the end game isn't even developed yet...I still haven't play a 5v5 match with all 21s, so how can you say you hit a wall with it? I mean, the games are getting harder every day...hell, every match they are getting a little harder. The real competition in the 21 bracket is just starting.

DM is still new, and more people are getting an idea of the strat. It isn't like there is only a handfull of 21s running around pwning any more.

I mean, considering you guys played mmos previously, and are even spending the time, effort, and potentially real money twinking this early in the game...I dare to say over your endgame toon...is simply because you know how easy it is to gain a superior advantage, rack up a high kdr, and it is vastly less competitive in a low lvl bracket, and you'll be far more dominant by twinking a toon.

Seriously, how many twinks are there right now like 7? Are you guys playing with each other or against each other?

Let's speak purely in terms of this game. The competition with a twink against a non-twink at level 5, considering probably 95% of the people at that lvl are brand new to the game, is vastly lower than the current state of competition in the 20-21 bracket, which is getting more competitive everyday.

In the 20-21 no one is getting a 10:1 kdr...not even the kill farmers.

Twinking is unsporting. Everyone that's played seriously in any other mmo knows that, and end game guys always look down on twinkers because it's an easy way to pick on noobs...which is something not as common at endgame pvp because the majority of people are much more aware of how to play the game.

Let's be real, how are you even trying to justify this?

Just get to 21 and pick on people your own size.
    Last edited by Blaquehaaart; 05-10-2012 at 05:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquehaaart View Post
    So you don't run around and slaughter players that have inferior gear and spec, and less knowledge of the game?

Are you guys really racking up a 10:1 kill ratio against other twinks?

A player knows what they are getting into when the go through the portal? Seriously? I mean, seriously? A lvl 5 that has about 3 hours of play time with starter lvl gear and his toon set on auto spec zoning into a ctf match against another lvl 5 with full pinks (maybe even $100 spent on plat gear), a tailored spec, and 3000 kills...and you think is completely fair and sporting? Lawlz...

I mean, the end game isn't even developed yet...I still haven't play a 5v5 match with all 21s, so how can you say you hit a wall with it? I mean, the games are getting harder every day...hell, every match they are getting a little harder. The real competition in the 21 bracket is just starting.

DM is still new, and more people are getting an idea of the strat. It isn't like there is only a handfull of 21s running around pwning any more.

I mean, considering you guys played mmos previously, and are even spending the time, effort, and potentially real money twinking this early in the game...I dare to say over your endgame toon...is simply because you know how easy it is to gain a superior advantage, rack up a high kdr, and it is vastly less competitive in a low lvl bracket, and you'll be far more dominant by twinking a toon.

Seriously, how many twinks are there right now like 7? Are you guys playing with each other or against each other?

Let's speak purely in terms of this game. The competition with a twink against a non-twink at level 5, considering probably 95% of the people at that lvl are brand new to the game, is vastly lower than the current state of competition in the 20-21 bracket, which is getting more competitive everyday.

In the 20-21 no one is getting a 10:1 kdr...not even the kill farmers.

Twinking is unsporting. Everyone that's played seriously in any other mmo knows that, and end game guys always look down on twinkers because it's an easy way to pick on noobs...which is something not as common at endgame pvp because the majority of people are much more aware of how to play the game.

Let's be real, how are you even trying to justify this?

Just get to 21 and pick on people your own size.
    Touch with pinky and it exploded............
    I won't need to answer this post LOL, I have 21 and have hammer blown you down enough many times to make endgame pvp already boring because of not much supply of new endgame players. Wonder why?
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)