Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tried problems

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Why not just spend gold? If you hoard your gold clearly it'll be annoying to store them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Why not just spend gold? If you hoard your gold clearly it'll be annoying to store them?
    Would love to buy some lb items with my gold but a trade like buying yeti set would be impossible. The set is over 1bil gold, thats 10 trades I have to do with 99m just to buy and what if the seller takes 900m then on the last trade he runs off? I already maxed out my warrior in the game so no point into buying more armors I'd never use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Would love to buy some lb items with my gold but a trade like buying yeti set would be impossible. The set is over 1bil gold, thats 10 trades I have to do with 99m just to buy and what if the seller takes 900m then on the last trade he runs off? I already maxed out my warrior in the game so no point into buying more armors I'd never use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I hope you know that us useless "0.0001%" (over 1000 players) who have 99mil+ gold would really love for an updated gold cap. It helps prevent scamming a tremendous amount because in multi trades, people will run off. I lost 100mil once because I got scammed doing a multi trade, nothing I could do but deal with it and get laughed at because of how much of a dumb-A I was for trusting someone.
    That is interesting, I meant in general(not to you). You stated over 1000 players have 99M+ gold so I was wondering if they all are looking to buy some LB vanities because then yes gold cap needs to be increased.
    1. Pets: People should try to complete collecting all pets with the gold at hand
    2. Pet combinations: Try to achieve that ig.
    2. House: Try building a nice house?
    3. Gear+ Jewels: Try to max that out
    4. Awakening: Try to get some good awakenings for the gear they own
    5. ???
    Well, these are what I could think of. Maybe if players have all this and still over a thousand people have 100M left then yes I agree, the cap must be increased.