Thread: <Endure>

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

All of Micah's threads are so well written lol

I've been inactive lately though, and I'm sure an idle member will do the guild no good, but if I joined any guild, this would be the one. I'm almost tempted to get more active just to join lol

Btw, how is the guild doing? Hope it's still going strong lol, would be kinda sad if it died after just 3 months.

|| Combusts || Dendrophobia || Darthing || Toggling || Tactful || Allegiant || Orauve || Htrad || Infractus || Darthtwodtwo || Lwn || Xxnoxx ||

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PL•ayer View Post
    All of Micah's threads are so well written lol

I've been inactive lately though, and I'm sure an idle member will do the guild no good, but if I joined any guild, this would be the one. I'm almost tempted to get more active just to join lol

Btw, how is the guild doing? Hope it's still going strong lol, would be kinda sad if it died after just 3 months.
    Thanks, man!

You would be welcome no matter how active you are, man. I, myself, seem to have breaks every now and again for sometimes up to 2 weeks. Mostly I'm just interested in character joining this guild. If you can be respectful, helpful, and abide by rule #10, I would love to have you!

Well, the guild is strong, I'd say. There's only about 5 or 6 of us at the moment, but it seems that my approach has payed off thus far. We don't have any enemies yet, so that may be a factor. I'm hoping that we never will, though.