Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Agreed

I have seen rouges with about 5,5 k hp and 2 k armor

And im not kidding i also have seen a mage with 6.1 k hp !!! And other mages can reach about 5-5.5 k hp...

My Legend geard war just have 7 k hp and 2.25 k armor so there is just a smal gape betwen thos stas... Furthemore rouges / mages have about 700-950 dmg and warrior just 450-650 if they a bit good geard! So i have experinced that nobody wants to run elites, arena and so on with warriors cause it takes too long... :/ And since mages/ rouges have nekro and its shield warriors got more useless

And if you now think wait warriors can reach 9 k, hp 1 k dmg with maul or 2,8 k armor with Bulwark ... Those are just very well geard people who have payed about 30-50 m for that gear too become that dood.... But there are just a few of them who can afford that gear
    Last edited by Bomm; 07-31-2015 at 05:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm View Post
    Agreed

I have seen rouges with about 5,5 k hp and 2 k armor

And im not kidding i also have seen a mage with 6.1 k hp !!! And other mages can reach about 5-5.5 k hp...

My Legend geard war just have 7 k hp and 2.25 k armor so there is just a smal gape betwen thos stas... Furthemore rouges / mages have about 700-950 dmg and warrior just 450-650 if they a bit good geard! So i have experinced that nobody wants to run elites, arena and so on with warriors cause it takes too long... :/ And since mages/ rouges have nekro and its shield warriors got more useless

And if you now think wait warriors can reach 9 k, hp 1 k dmg with maul or 2,8 k armor with Bulwark ... Those are just very well geard people who have payed about 30-50 m for that gear too become that dood.... But there are just a few of them who can afford that gear
    You need to compare apples to apples. You can't compare a max geared rogue or mage to a lesser geared warrior. It's just not very informative.

Look at Serancha's post above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Anyways warriors need a buff couse the prety useless, for example in the rengol maps they spend a lot of time stunted and just deal very low dmg, sometimes i even cant charge attack without get stunted...

And how i mentiod above ppl prefer run without Tanks couse the deal near to any dmg and runs are faster without them

So i wish that tanks could get a new wepon for Exempel a crosbow like the orcs have with deal some dmg.... And Tanks get usefull