Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Feedback: Auras and wisps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

maybe they're thinking twice about this since splitting all auras and wisps and renaming all of the new wisps coming from the auras will be a hassle. Also, they won't gain profit from doing this.

If this won't be implemented in game anymore i suggest to replace it with vanity rings. it will heba type of vanity that gives an effect like blood shuyal ring, archon ring and winter star ring does.

A vanity ring will also have a better potential since they can make more designs in it like a ring that gives a fire, lighting, sun, moon, skull etc effects in it. This might give more impact on a character's looks instead of those halos that are not really selling out so well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nathan2693 View Post
    maybe they're thinking twice about this since splitting all auras and wisps and renaming all of the new wisps coming from the auras will be a hassle. Also, they won't gain profit from doing this.

If this won't be implemented in game anymore i suggest to replace it with vanity rings. it will heba type of vanity that gives an effect like blood shuyal ring, archon ring and winter star ring does.

A vanity ring will also have a better potential since they can make more designs in it like a ring that gives a fire, lighting, sun, moon, skull etc effects in it. This might give more impact on a character's looks instead of those halos that are not really selling out so well
    Vanity rings seem an even worse idea to me & I really don’t think it’s a very time consuming process to split the auras & wisp , maybe they have already split the auras & wisps , probably just waiting for the right time to bring the update .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itzmemohsin View Post
    Vanity rings seem an even worse idea to me & I really don’t think it’s a very time consuming process to split the auras & wisp , maybe they have already split the auras & wisps , probably just waiting for the right time to bring the update .
    I hate to say it but I agree, might be cool if you guys (sts) would maybe make a vanity section for the way classes hold their weapons, or how they attack, or even run(or all 3). Not an emoji, something people would be visually be able to see when in combat or tirelessly farming. Would be funny to see abunch of naruto runners, but at the same time I can see how that can abit of work for you guys to do. Nonetheless it would be cool to see wars hold swords like a knight, or a samurai, or something to that effect maybe? Have rogs walk like a pirate, or injured person, or have wierdo mages skip their way to get a butt whopin from pvp. Maybe for attacking there could be like special swings or something for like regular attacks/skills or have a special effect for when a player punches or lunge for an attack. Like have em fart butterflies when they jump at you or swing red blood particles...it could add a crazy layer of fun detail to the game... idk lmk what you think, think about it and shoot me down later haha

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by asommers; 04-19-2023 at 09:24 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadsuperman View Post
    I hate to say it but I agree, might be cool if you guys (sts) would maybe make a vanity section for the way classes hold their weapons, or how they attack, or even run(or all 3). Not an emoji, something people would be visually be able to see when in combat or tirelessly farming. Would be funny to see abunch of naruto runners, but at the same time I can see how that can abit of work for you guys to do. Nonetheless it would be cool to see wars hold swords like a knight, or a samurai, or something to that effect maybe? Have rogs walk like a pirate, or injured person, or have wierdo mages skip their way to get a butt whopin from pvp. Maybe for attacking there could be like special swings or something for like regular attacks/skills or have a special effect for when a player punches or lunge for an attack. Like have em fart butterflies when they jump at you or swing red blood particles...it could add a crazy layer of fun detail to the game... idk lmk what you think, think about it and shoot me down later haha

just clarify i ment all 3 of those things in 1 vanity section

Last edited by asommers; 04-19-2023 at 09:25 PM.