Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Vampire Journal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

0_0

That last one.... da hell did I just read?!
    The first two I like, but the last? Lol, not for me well done though!
    Zakalwe, level 40 Scorn Engineer, Officer in Dark Legion
    Zakalwe, level 25 Vampire, member of Dark Legion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Holy crap lol, these are brilliant! Thanks Lostboy, you are so talented
    Your passion for this subject is really appreciated,
    I enjoy reading new stuff so keep em coming!
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tales of the Undead.

It all began with a smile.

I was 20 when I was taken by him. It wasn't a pretty scene to say the least, he wasn't careful, just hungry. I was meant to be a meal, nothing more.

When I arrived at the bar the scene looked pretty bleak. A few punks scattered about, some sitcom boys trying to pick up anything with a pulse, and two or three desperate girls. I walked up to the bar and sat down, feeling more than a little disappointed, and that's when I saw him, Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome himself. I caught myself staring and immediately averted my eyes, worried that he had seen me, when I turned back he was gone.

"Well," I thought to myself, "easy come easy go."
    I ordered my drink and sat, wondering if my friends were ever going to make it. I reached in my bag to grab a cigarette and started to light it when the bar tender cleared his throat.

"Sorry ma'am, no smoking inside."

I stood, not wanting to make a fuss over a smoke, and went out the front door. I light my cigarette and exhaled slowly, cursing my friends for not showing. I walked around a bit, hoping for a pay phone, when I saw Him again. He was standing in the alley next to the bar talking to another man, they seemed to be arguing. The other man grabbed his shoulder and seemed to be whispering in his ear when he suddenly drew back and swung. That jerking me into action, I ran to make sure he was conscious, knocking the other man out of the way.

"You should leave him be." He said. "He isn't worth it."

"You should go before I call the police."

I tried to sound threatening but he just laughed and walked away. With the man gone I checked His face. I saw the dark glitter of a bruise forming on his cheek, but no cuts or broken bones. I breathed a sigh of relief and tried to wake him. He groaned and opened his eyes.

You shoudnt try to sit up just yet." I said.

He just looked up at me and smiled, a broad, beautiful grin that was almost disturbing. He tried to stand and stumbled into me, pushing me into the wall and scraping my arm. I saw little droplets of blood well up on my elbow and groaned, apparently this night just can't get better. He took my hand and inspected my elbow, looked my in the eyes, and licked it. I tried to pull away but he just held me there, I tried to scream and he put his hand over my mouth. His tongue felt vile on my skin, I started to feel ill. He pulled me to my feet and grabbed my hair, pulling my head to the side, and smiled revealing a sharp set of teeth. He licked my neck slowly and and began tearing my throat out, gnawing flesh off and spitting it on the ground. The last thing I remember if biting his palm, tasting the blood in my mouth, and breathing my final breath.

I wasn't supposed to change, but I did, and now I am on an eternal hunter for Him, my master, my maker, my one true love who tore my mortal life asunder and abandoned me in an alley to find my own way.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to die_romance For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

That's brilliant, Romance! Highly original

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lostboy813 View Post
    Tales of the Undead.

Just want to state for the record that the Djinn are a powerful and malicious race, who's only purpose is to destroy the human race.

Everyone has heard my story, but no one has heard the truth. My name is Aladdin, Yes that Aladdin. First off I was never a thief, I was too clumsy to be a thief. I was a beggar, and not a very good one. I went hungry for days, before I became desperate enough to try stealing some food. The one time I tried to steal, is the one time I got caught. Normally thieves lose a hand if caught, but for some reason I was just taken out in the desert and left to die. I tried to follow the city guard back, but couldn't keep up with his camel. I ran till I dropped, passed out from the heat and exhaustion.

I woke in the cold of the night, my skin blistered and peeling. I knew I was moments from death when I saw Djinn. "Are you an angel?" I asked the shimmering image before me. "Yes, young master, I am to give you 3 wishes. What is your first wish?" it asked. "Help me."was all I could manage. Now as I said the Djinn are an evil race, so why would an evil being help a lowly human? After humans banished them to a life of eternal imprisonment, and forced them to grant wishes they live only for revenge. They revel in causing humans misery. So if helping one human would harm several others, the Djinn were all for it. The Djinn helped me by killing an entire royal family of a small desert palace. I now had my own palace, with many servants and vast riches. "What is your second wish, young master?" I thought long and hard, because my new servants had told me how the Djinn had slaughtered the royal family, just so I could get my help. I was heartbroken and sick, knowing I was responsible for their deaths. "I have my second wish." I said. When the Djinn appeared, I told it. "Bring the royal family back" The Djinn smiled "As you wish" and he disappeared. Nothing. "Where are they?" I yelled. "Go to the courtyard." I raced out and there they were, the sultan, his harem, and his many children. All over the courtyard, rotten decaying corpses laying everywhere. I screamed in horror. "This is not what I wanted." The Djinn appeared "It may not be what you wanted, but it is what you wished for." It laughed as it disappeared. After burying the royal family I spent my time thinking. What wish could I make that will not harm others? As I thought I spent my days helping others. I sold the sultan's riches. I had houses built for city's poor, I made sure no one went hungry. I improved the city till nothing of the riches remained. While the city improved, the palace fell into ruins. I myself was slowly wasting away, not wanting to make that final wish. Finally as I lay dying, I thought of the perfect wish. "Djinn" I screamed. "Yes, young master, what is your final wish?" It asked. " I want to live forever". The Djinn smiled, "As you wish, " he said before vanishing for the last time. I smiled knowing that now that I lived forever I could spend eternity helping others, relieving myself of my guilt.
    But like all men, I forgot about the vindictive nature of the Djinn, and it's drive to harm humans.

My first act of kindness was to help rebuild a small village destroyed by a desert sandstorm. I worked night and day for over a week until it was finished. I thought I had bested the Djinn, but I soon realized my mistake. When the bloodlust hit, it overwhelmed my senses and I knew nothing. I awoke the next day, surrounded by bodies ripped to pieces. I staggered around in a daze, the entire village was dead, nothing remained alive. I cried, yelled and screamed, but nothing helped. I stumbled to the center of town. Walking to the towns well I pulled up the well rope and wrapped it around my neck. I climbed the wells edge and jumped in. I felt myself falling, I felt the sudden stop, and I felt my neck snap, then nothing. There was no telling how long I hung there before the bloodlust again took over and repaired my body. Again I came back to my senses in a different town surrounded by bodies.

This horror would have continued if I hadn't encountered another vampire. (I soon learned that I was also a vampire and that I wasn't the first victim of the Djinn's curse.) She taught me how to feed nightly to keep the bloodlust at bay. I still help humans, but now I spend most of my time researching the Djinn. And since I'll live forever, I know I will eventually find a way to destroy them.
    ^THIS^
    This is an amazing idea, and you should be very proud of writing it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for the compliment Chairmaker!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Tales of the Undead.

Comet Biela, never heard of it, not very many humans have. While not well known, it was connected to some very famous events.

Comet Biela is more famous among vampires, because every time it returns (every 6.6 years) it starts what is called the Blood Orgy. The Blood Orgy is two days of uncontrollable, animalistic blood lust among vampires. Normally blood lust only comes about when a vampire waits too long before feeding. The longer the vampire waits, the longer the blood lust continues.

When a vampire suffers an episode of blood lust, it's animal side takes over, while the rational thinking side is surpressed. It then has no control of it's actions. It will feed on all blood filled creature in the area.

No one knows how or why the comet brings about the Blood Orgy but there are many theories. The most popular is that elements found only in the comet could be affecting the vampires.

Besides the comet bring present, there must also be a large group of vampires in the area for the Blood Orgy to begin. Vampires alone or even a small group of vampires will not be affected. Usually groups of 20 or more vampires within a 50 mile area are enough for the Blood Orgy to start.

After 2 days of constant feeding the vampire will slowly regain it's rational thinking. The vampires affected, must then cover up the carnage.

Vampires usually use disasters to cover up. Including fires, burst dams, even supposed natural disasters have been used, such as the eruption of Pompeii and Mount St. Helen's.

One of the most famous Blood Orgy episodes was when Rome burned in the year 64 AD. Fires were started to cover up the multitude of bloodless bodies. The Great Chicago fire in 1871 was another famous cover up.

As long as Comet Biela returns, vampires must suffer the Blood Orgy. Although many don't see it as suffering.
    Lolol I enjoy when Comet comes to visit x)
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by die_romance View Post
    Thanks for the compliment Chairmaker!
    Let me reiterate - supernatural desertdemonmagic bloodlust? YES. MOAR!

Let me try another tale.

The object was first spotted by the Herschel telescope. It was like a shooting star, but no meteor was silver when telescopes zoomed in, and no meteor was ever an absolutely perfect sphere. Our astronomical institute watched in fear as it swept past Mars and towards Earth. UFOlogists went crazy, saying the aliens had finally come and that they would claim the faithful. Legions of them gathered in city centres, making Its job easier when It arrived.

The terror started the day after. The news screamed warnings, telling the fearful citizens of the world not to look up whatever happened. Aircraft crashed as their pilots saw the Thing, and transformed into ravening vampires, eating their passengers alive. These Type 1 vampires were stupid, and easily killed. We astronomers switched off our telescopes and sat, terrified, in our concrete fortresses, not daring to leave in case we looked up at It out of habit.

Then the Thing started work on Type 2 vamps. They were really smart, smart enough to hide from daylight and not kill their prey. When the Army stormed their lairs, and found the herds of captive humans...the world went mad. Breaking News reported new atrocities committed against those suspected of being vamps.

It was like the Salem Witch Hunts. They nuked the Thing, but it wouldn't die, It just stared at the missiles and they blew up before they ever reached it. We finally plucked up the courage to photograph it, and found that the photos didn't turn you into a vampire. We saw the Eye of the Thing, staring down at us like another Sun as we ran in fear of it and killed its vampires.

The day I became a Type 3 vampire was the day It left. Its parting gift, as it sailed off to infect other planets, was the Type 3 vampire. They could infect humans too. We were smarter and stronger, and we could do magic. We could explode people's blood, and other things too. Some fools even sought us out to be changed by us. When we thought it was safe, people looked up, and didn't change. I thought it was safe to look once more at It with the telescope. But Its Eye was still staring at us, as It raced away backwards through space, and I found myself changing. I turned my colleagues, and joined those of Its servants still left on Earth, hoping to one day follow It on Its crusade against the living.
    Last edited by TheChairmaker; 07-01-2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Paragraphing makes it easier to read, I hope :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheChairmaker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheChairmaker View Post
    Let me reiterate - supernatural desertdemonmagic bloodlust? YES. MOAR!

Let me try another tale.

The object was first spotted by the Herschel telescope. It was like a shooting star, but no meteor was silver when telescopes zoomed in, and no meteor was ever an absolutely perfect sphere. Our astronomical institute watched in fear as it swept past Mars and towards Earth. UFOlogists went crazy, saying the aliens had finally come and that they would claim the faithful. Legions of them gathered in city centres, making Its job easier when It arrived.

The terror started the day after. The news screamed warnings, telling the fearful citizens of the world not to look up whatever happened. Aircraft crashed as their pilots saw the Thing, and transformed into ravening vampires, eating their passengers alive. These Type 1 vampires were stupid, and easily killed. We astronomers switched off our telescopes and sat, terrified, in our concrete fortresses, not daring to leave in case we looked up at It out of habit.

Then the Thing started work on Type 2 vamps. They were really smart, smart enough to hide from daylight and not kill their prey. When the Army stormed their lairs, and found the herds of captive humans...the world went mad. Breaking News reported new atrocities committed against those suspected of being vamps.

It was like the Salem Witch Hunts. They nuked the Thing, but it wouldn't die, It just stared at the missiles and they blew up before they ever reached it. We finally plucked up the courage to photograph it, and found that the photos didn't turn you into a vampire. We saw the Eye of the Thing, staring down at us like another Sun as we ran in fear of it and killed its vampires.

The day I became a Type 3 vampire was the day It left. Its parting gift, as it sailed off to infect other planets, was the Type 3 vampire. They could infect humans too. We were smarter and stronger, and we could do magic. We could explode people's blood, and other things too. Some fools even sought us out to be changed by us. When we thought it was safe, people looked up, and didn't change. I thought it was safe to look once more at It with the telescope. But Its Eye was still staring at us, as It raced away backwards through space, and I found myself changing. I turned my colleagues, and joined those of Its servants still left on Earth, hoping to one day follow It on Its crusade against the living.
    Oh nice Chair! Grr I need more thanks, yet another masterpiece. :-) lol I like the sci fi edge!
    The original post was in need of a new song, updated for now.
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar View Post
    Oh nice Chair! Grr I need more thanks, yet another masterpiece. :-) lol I like the sci fi edge!
    The original post was in need of a new song, updated for now.
    *bows* Thanks! Glad you liked it!
    Oh God, that song should not work, but it does!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

*bows* Thanks! Glad you liked it!
    Oh God, that song should not work, but it does!
    I really did, ha ha I've never heard a story like it :P
    Edited the song again with something longer than two mins,
    By my favorite instrumental band Ratatat, here is Gettysburg.
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

:applaud: I am impressed yet again Lostboy, ha ha that was an interesting read I loved it
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

That was indeed another good story I have this mental image of her holding the pet carrier's lid down to get it through airport security!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

That was indeed another good story I have this mental image of her holding the pet carrier's lid down to get it through airport security!
    I lol'ed at that part xD
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Tales of the Undead.

I was once the greatest king alive. I had it all, power, fame, riches beyond belief, and my choice of women. Women of all shapes, sizes, and ages would throw themselves at me. My toughest decision was which, and how many to choose.

It was great being the greatest. Then on that fateful night I met her, she seemed like all the rest. Beautiful, sexy and loose. Everything was going perfect till we finished with a very energetic round of sex. That's when it all went wrong. With me it was usually love and leave em, but this one wanted to talk. I tried to get her to leave, peacefully, but she wouldn't have it. She became crazed. Yelling, screaming, and throwing things. I was forced to have my guards remove her. At least that was the idea. She started throwing them around like they were playthings. Then she turned on me. She began slapping me, then she actually had the nerve to bite me. That's when she told me she was a vampire, and left. I thought she was just crazy. Then my life turned upside down, when I went to check my guards, the blood affected me. I attacked them, biting them one by one and sucking each one dry. I blamed their deaths on the crazy woman.

Since I was the king, no one had any reason to doubt my word. I was hoping to return to my life, maybe a little wiser when it came to women, but that didn't happen. My blood lust had me killing people without thought. Because I was always I'm the public eye, it was impossible to feed without witnesses. I had to give up being king, I faked my death, changed my appearance and went into hiding.

It's hard going from being king to being just another regular man. I constantly yearned for my old life back, but it's not to be.

If you're wondering what happened to me. Just come by the 7/11 in Santa Fa, and I'll tell you all about being the King of Rock and Roll.

Elvis has left the building.
    Lololololol, this was great. I never knew this about Elvis thanks x)
    A true Star Legend...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Year 2035. Dystopian Washington. It was a futuristic era, when the world was divided into 2 groups: the Elite and the Ordinary. I was 16 and I was a very fortunate child, as some may regard. I have everything a person can actually wish for in this cruel world. Power, wealth, fame, intelligence and beauty. I should be very happy and contented. But, I was not. And I will never be. In fact, I was miserable, living under the shadows of my parents, who constantly force me to do what they want, which they consider as what is best for me. But, who cares about what they want? In the entire 16 years of my life, my thoughts were trashed, my actions misjudged and my personality as a whole was shattered. I have a whole army of guards in school and I never really had real friends, just those hypocrite ones, who fake smiles, who talk behind my back and who possess no inch of compassion in their bodies.

Most of the Elites despise the Ordinary, discriminating them in any possible way they can. I have witnessed it all my life. My classmates, bullying them in schools and calling them names. My neighbors, giving out expired canned goods, as "donations" to the Ordinary. And worst, my parents, who were among the highest officials in the country, had enormous counts of graft and corruption, taking land illegally from the Ordinary. I was not really allowed to make friends with them. I swallowed everything and forced it into my entire system, but I have realized that I was all fed up and tired of all of these. Someone needs to stand for them and that someone, is no other than me. Cause deep within me, I am of the Ordinary. No matter how hard they try to suppress my ideas, strangle my thoughts and cut my wings, the beast that they have created inside me, is struggling itself towards freedom. Their freedom. My freedom.

And so, one day in school, as I sit in the cafeteria in school with my fake friends, I have seen an Ordinary boy, roughly 6 years old, crying and dragged outside by an Elite boy of the same age, just because he failed to fall in line to purchase food, out of pure ignorance. I followed them and with my pure might, took the Elite boy through his collar and threw him to the ground. I was not really thinking. Just that action caused my guards to take me out of school and into the house to face my ruthless parents. Turned out the Elite boy is the son of my father's colleagues. My father asked my guards to whip me, right there and then, with him and my mother, watching cruelly. They did not love me. They did not really care for me.

And so that night, I stow away and found myself by the seashore. I wasn't really crying at all. I reached down the waters, washed my cuts, and then it appeared. A very beautiful ship. I was glued to my spot, as I watch them coming towards me. Extraordinarily beautiful people with pale skin and red eyes. Others old, others as young as I was. They spoke of a promise about being the most powerful group, where freedom has no limits. All it takes is just one bite. I seemed hypnotized by their soothing voices. And then, I recognized the 6-year old Ordinary boy I have helped in school, the reason why I was whipped, the reason I stowed away. He was one of them, he reached for my hand, while a beautiful young man, caused a very painful sensation in my neck, radiating through my veins. The pain was excruciating and so, I screamed. Then, all I remember was the image of the Ordinary boy, whispering that everything will be okay.

Those were the exact memories of how I became what I am now. A very powerful and compassionate vampire, living for 100 years already. It's the Year 2135. And what I do makes me really fulfilled. Hunting for Elites, who abuse their power. I haven't heard from my parents, since the year I was turned. Maybe, when you want the painful memories to go, you have no choice but to forget it and move forward. I am now free and happy. The last I heard from the Elites, is that they have learned about our kind and have researched about us. They have killed most of us with weapons they have developed especially for us. But, we remain strong. I remain strong, with the help of my husband, who is the same person who turned me, 100 years ago. I am home now. This is where I belong. I am Ordinary.

As for the Elites, we are always waiting.
    Last edited by WinterKate; 07-03-2012 at 06:24 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterKate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

This Is One of The most beautifull short storys i have ever read . keep it up and post more i really loved it If you continue writting I'm sure you will have a brilliant future Good luck buddy :* :* :* :* <3<3<3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mremad_297 View Post
    This Is One of The most beautifull short storys i have ever read . keep it up and post more i really loved it If you continue writting I'm sure you will have a brilliant future Good luck buddy :* :* :* :* <3<3<3
    You're referring to my story I guess? I hope. Haha.
    Thank you. Glad you liked it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtStar View Post
    Lololololol, this was great. I never knew this about Elvis thanks x)
    I want an upvote button to flag this story for everyone's attention as soon as I saw "Elvis has left the building."

@WinterKate - best story yet!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterKate View Post
    Year 2035. Dystopian Washington. It was a futuristic era, when the world was divided into 2 groups: the Elite and the Ordinary. I was 16 and I was a very fortunate child, as some may regard. I have everything a person can actually wish for in this cruel world. Power, wealth, fame, intelligence and beauty. I should be very happy and contented. But, I was not. And I will never be. In fact, I was miserable, living under the shadows of my parents, who constantly force me to do what they want, which they consider as what is best for me. But, who cares about what they want? In the entire 16 years of my life, my thoughts were trashed, my actions misjudged and my personality as a whole was shattered. I have a whole army of guards in school and I never really had real friends, just those hypocrite ones, who fake smiles, who talk behind my back and who possess no inch of compassion in their bodies.

Most of the Elites despise the Ordinary, discriminating them in any possible way they can. I have witnessed it all my life. My classmates, bullying them in schools and calling them names. My neighbors, giving out expired canned goods, as "donations" to the Ordinary. And worst, my parents, who were among the highest officials in the country, had enormous counts of graft and corruption, taking land illegally from the Ordinary. I was not really allowed to make friends with them. I swallowed everything and forced it into my entire system, but I have realized that I was all fed up and tired of all of these. Someone needs to stand for them and that someone, is no other than me. Cause deep within me, I am of the Ordinary. No matter how hard they try to suppress my ideas, strangle my thoughts and cut my wings, the beast that they have created inside me, is struggling itself towards freedom. Their freedom. My freedom.

And so, one day in school, as I sit in the cafeteria in school with my fake friends, I have seen an Ordinary boy, roughly 6 years old, crying and dragged outside by an Elite boy of the same age, just because he failed to fall in line to purchase food, out of pure ignorance. I followed them and with my pure might, took the Elite boy through his collar and threw him to the ground. I was not really thinking. Just that action caused my guards to take me out of school and into the house to face my ruthless parents. Turned out the Elite boy is the son of my father's colleagues. My father asked my guards to whip me, right there and then, with him and my mother, watching cruelly. They did not love me. They did not really care for me.

And so that night, I stow away and found myself by the seashore. I wasn't really crying at all. I reached down the waters, washed my cuts, and then it appeared. A very beautiful ship. I was glued to my spot, as I watch them coming towards me. Extraordinarily beautiful people with pale skin and red eyes. Others old, others as young as I was. They spoke of a promise about being the most powerful group, where freedom has no limits. All it takes is just one bite. I seemed hypnotized by their soothing voices. And then, I recognized the 6-year old Ordinary boy I have helped in school, the reason why I was whipped, the reason I stowed away. He was one of them, he reached for my hand, while a beautiful young man, caused a very painful sensation in my neck, radiating through my veins. The pain was excruciating and so, I screamed. Then, all I remember was the image of the Ordinary boy, whispering that everything will be okay.

Those were the exact memories of how I became what I am now. A very powerful and compassionate vampire, living for 100 years already. It's the Year 2135. And what I do makes me really fulfilled. Hunting for Elites, who abuse their power. I haven't heard from my parents, since the year I was turned. Maybe, when you want the painful memories to go, you have no choice but to forget it and move forward. I am now free and happy. The last I heard from the Elites, is that they have learned about our kind and have researched about us. They have killed most of us with weapons they have developed especially for us. But, we remain strong. I remain strong, with the help of my husband, who is the same person who turned me, 100 years ago. I am home now. This is where I belong. I am Ordinary.

As for the Elites, we are always waiting.
    0.0 lol wow, nicely done Kate I loved it. Thanks for showin off your writting skills :P
    A true Star Legend...