Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Proposal to Nerf Meph AA (PVE)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Last edited by trueido; 06-18-2021 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    You need to understand ur mistake, "125% stacking damage you immortal to damage for 9-10 seconds" ur words
    while in reality its impossible.
    ok even if you don't use jug, the stacking damage reduc works by reducing the "leftovers" you take beyond.
    in Futumsh words:
    Normal damage reduction is a buff which reducing the damage you take after ur armor take place.
    You can only have ONE damage reduction buff which is the highest for example if you use glow stick at the first second 95% SDR and also 25% damage reduction elix you only have 95%.
    but if the 25% elix was stacking, it would reduce 25% of the 5% of the damage left from glowstick AA.

Glowstick (first sec) + baby bliz AA allows you to have 96% damage reduction.

100 * 0.05 * 0.75 = 96.25%
    Did you get it? your explaination is wrong and make no sense, don't bother explain.
    Here is the math since u seem to be misinformed.
    100*(nonstacking)*(stacking)
    let’s say a mob does 100 damage and u have 25% Non-stacking DR Elixir, Arc Prec HB, Meph AA Active, Blizz AA (from your teammate).
    100*(25%from elixir)*(25%+50%+25%). Convert the percentages DR to their decimals it would be like this.
    100*0.75*0=0 damage.

Without wrangler belt u can get 100% SDR, with it u can get 125% SDR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

https://youtu.be/iphqBMSqQJI

Here’s a recording for people who don’t believe me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

It's evident from the video above that they've sustained immortality for more than enough time to clear out mobs without a scratch.

What impact does this have on future content?Well, it nullifies the point of any difficulty increase, that in turn makes it a lot less of a challenge, boring. Mobs dealing infinite damage wouldn't make a difference.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #125
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

So here is what I get from this: damage reduction, from a systemic perspective, needs to be adjusted to prevent Players' sustained immunity to damage. It's not specifically about Mephisto, though his AA's should probably be reviewed again after the damage reduction system has been addressed (to have a limit that addresses the core concern).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So here is what I get from this: damage reduction, from a systemic perspective, needs to be adjusted to prevent Players' sustained immunity to damage. It's not specifically about Mephisto, though his AA's should probably be reviewed again after the damage reduction system has been addressed (to have a limit that addresses the core concern).
    Yeah pretty much. If luck at 100% doesn't get rerolls on every item, a game changing aspect of damage reduction shouldn't make you take 0 damage if your reduction reaches 100%

I would have thought that 100% reduction is just like gold loot percentage. If you were to get damaged 5000, 100% reduction would mean you get hit 2500 instead of a 0.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 06-18-2021 at 01:27 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default A Proposal to Nerf Meph AA (PVE)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    All this is telling me is u agree with what I said lol. 2k Str doesn’t have as much of an effect as SDR.

And I never mentioned that other team members don’t matter. The survivability I was referring to is survivability against mobs at the beginning of the wave (bc thats a common way warriors die).

It’s also quite funny that you mention H Tad, Arc Prec and “plus Arc Arie”, are you able to have 2 pets in evg when you are doing a solo warrior?? is that how you are surviving mobs? lol. If u are considering HTad passive, it doesn’t stack like SDR

Use h tad as primary slotted arc prec in hb slotted arc arie in AA and i dont go solo, i go with group, “it doesn’t stack like SDR” bruh i know that but having 35% dr as a pssive makes a big difference

Sent from Hogwarts using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Luckycharmx; 06-18-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

All my homies hate on meph. It is broken asf. Glowstick for balanced gameplay :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I suggest make mephisto's aa 50% damage reduction chance only just like arcanite ryker's aa, peace XD

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    I can assure you that not having 2k str isnt what’s causing your death, it’s the lack of meph AA (assuming you have the basic arcane gears for war). I have farmed with warriors who have 1.6-1.8k str and they easily go past wave 60 lol. As long as you have the right gears for tanks and meph AA you will rarely die at wave 60 lol.

What i said bro its hard after wave 60 its not i cant reach there easily lol
    What i am saying is that if people want challenges they can play hardcore xd and try to get lb on their may be many of them are already on some lb who want meph to nerf.
    But how many lb are affected because of this pet.
    Evg,swamp may be 1 or 2 more lbs right?
    And how many lb we have in total?
    Including all event lbs .
    More then 50 I guess.
    If a pet only affecting game by a scratch why even crying about it .
    I mean go for some other lb’s there are tons of them . I have friends who are on lb from past 2-3 events in class and none of them have meph.
    And why only crying to play 5-6 hours in swamp event tell me a single lb where you can run for 1-2 hours a day and can be on top 10 . None right any big event like ursoth,goblin,winter,hallow ween they all take like 10-14 hrs of run every day to stay on lb and i am saying every day in 2 week run time.
    And in swamp it will only take 5-6 hours of run to get on lb then why people are yelling about it.
    Make game fun thats all we want k can understand i am also old player playing since norder was released. And used to be challenging alot to run elite maps it used to take 10-15 mins to simply run a map for average pt back then with pink gears.
    But game had changed by alot .
    If you are asking to put cap on certain thing that it should also apply to all others too.
    Like armor and luck are caped .
    If people want to cap sdr to 60-75 % thats good.
    But also fight for puting cap on gold loot to 700gl
    And damage cap to 700% bonous damage
    And other stat too.
    What really ruin the game is awakning not a pet.
    You cant run evg with a party of full pink gears who are even using 4 mephs xd

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Have u even read the thread yet? We know mephisto has been the same, it’s a problem with STACKING DAMAGE REDUCTION pets. There were no STACKING DAMAGE REDUCTION pets until a few months ago. Mephisto has 50% STACKING DAMAGE REDUCTION in the aa. Arcane belt has 25% STACKING DAMAGE REDUCTION. Baby blizz has 25% STACKING DAMAGE REDUCTION. Arcanite precious and arcanite loveling have 25% STACKING DAMAGE REDUCTION. In reality, u can receive 125% STACKING DAMAGE REDUCTION, which is well over 100% STACKING DAMAGE REDUCTION, which makes u INVULNERABLE to damage for 9-10 SECONDS. Thanks
    Proc all of them at the same time ang try to get hit you will still get some damage.
    Cause there is no such thing as 100% damage reduction except heal shield and mage shield.
    It takes whole pt to be good cause you cant have 100% all time also depends on your hotbar swaps and pings and many other things .
    And its very complex mechanics cause we also have armor which gives 82% damage reduction if i am correct on our total hp.
    Suppose we have 10k hp 82% damage reduction by armor if you are tank and have 9-10 k armor eassily.
    But mobs and bosses dont do like 5-7 k damage per hit . The damage output shows in game is only how much we getting after all calculations.
    Lets suppose Boss do like 20 k damage and on 10k hp and 80% dam reduce from armor the damage we get will be 4k .
    And damage reduction apply after the armor damage reduction.
    On the remaining hp we have on 10k hp it will be 1.8 k hp after applying armor dmr.
    And other sdr is apply on that remaining health we have not on over all hp.
    Its very complicated and complex to understand only a thread by a dev can solve all our isses .
    How everything works in this game .
    But i saw nothing in years on these kind of knowledge by devs only a few support post here there but not a proper guide by devs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Proc all of them at the same time ang try to get hit you will still get some damage.
    Cause there is no such thing as 100% damage reduction except heal shield and mage shield.
    It takes whole pt to be good cause you cant have 100% all time also depends on your hotbar swaps and pings and many other things .
    And its very complex mechanics cause we also have armor which gives 82% damage reduction if i am correct on our total hp.
    Suppose we have 10k hp 82% damage reduction by armor if you are tank and have 9-10 k armor eassily.
    But mobs and bosses dont do like 5-7 k damage per hit . The damage output shows in game is only how much we getting after all calculations.
    Lets suppose Boss do like 20 k damage and on 10k hp and 80% dam reduce from armor the damage we get will be 4k .
    And damage reduction apply after the armor damage reduction.
    On the remaining hp we have on 10k hp it will be 1.8 k hp after applying armor dmr.
    And other sdr is apply on that remaining health we have not on over all hp.
    Its very complicated and complex to understand only a thread by a dev can solve all our isses .
    How everything works in this game .
    But i saw nothing in years on these kind of knowledge by devs only a few support post here there but not a proper guide by devs.

Are u blind or can't watch a youtube video?

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    https://youtu.be/iphqBMSqQJI

Here’s a recording for people who don’t believe me

Sent from me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to caabarader For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

time to sell meph😂😂

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeferoth View Post
    time to sell meph

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default A Proposal to Nerf Meph AA (PVE)

Quote Originally Posted by Xerofith View Post
    All my homies hate on meph. It is broken asf. Glowstick for balanced gameplay :3
    Looks like imma slot my meph’s AA with glow that should work

Sent from Hogwarts using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I didnt know Mephisto was that good lol...never used it im og player so im chillin with a nekro aa if needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Sounds like wave map mechanics need fixing to me but what do I know.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

After reading this agruement and seeing a well known glitch finder to hit lb say its cause noone can afford a easy obtainable today 90m only three thing i hate in this world, market manipulators,claiming your rich cause you wanna say you are noticable, and nonalcholic and these fruity flavored beers today!

+1 on the nurf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

+1 Just nerf meph. Unfair for those who can only afford glowstik and stand no chance to get to higher waves...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

so? because Meph AA?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bbking For This Useful Post: