Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek at the Coming Star Legends Infested Deck Event

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hey Star Legends, I can't give you a firm date right now because we are going through client submission and all the testing/fixing that goes with that. We are hard at work doing everything we can on our end to get the client nice and shiny though, rest assured. I'm getting antsy too, I want to jump in and help you all get to 2 millions eggs destroyed!

I'm already using the time while we are waiting to add more flavor to the event, but I'd like to also add some cool loot drops for the event that weren't originally planned and I want to ask you all what you would like to see. The realistic scope for what I can do while we wait for the new client to be approved would likely be creating some color variants for vanity items/pets and/or modifying existing weapons or armor pieces and give them an event themed appearance.

So, please post your favorite vanities or equipment and I'll get the list together and see what all I can add with the extra time.
    Last edited by Gibber; 06-26-2012 at 06:19 PM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gibber For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gibber View Post
    Hey Star Legends, I can't give you a firm date right now because we are going through client submission and all the testing/fixing that goes with that. We are hard at work doing everything we can on our end to get the client nice and shiny though, rest assured. I'm getting antsy too, I want to jump in and help you all get to 2 millions eggs destroyed!

I'm already using the time while we are waiting to add more flavor to the event, but I'd like to also add some cool loot drops for the event that weren't originally planned and I want to ask you all what you would like to see. The realistic scope for what I can do while we wait for the new client to be approved would likely be creating some color variants for vanity items/pets and/or creating a few additional event themed weapons or armor pieces.

So, please post your favorite vanities or equipment and I'll get the list together and see what all I can add with the extra time.
    Awesome!!! Glad u can join us and be part of 2m eggs destroyer!
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I'm already using the time while we are waiting to add more flavor to the event, but I'd like to also add some cool loot drops for the event that weren't originally planned and I want to ask you all what you would like to see. The realistic scope for what I can do while we wait for the new client to be approved would likely be creating some color variants for vanity items/pets and/or modifying existing weapons or armor pieces and give them an event themed appearance.

Blue Xrays or a red mech helm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Hmmm

So the update probably won't be here for another couple of weeks? Lol I should have bet money on this cause I knew we wouldn't see it this week.....
    Different color shields
    More color variants for pets
    Different color novas
    Different color armor!! Like pink or black

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Blue X-Ray and Predator Mask look like commando arbiter helmet... ++++More vanity wing and Mark/ Emblem hollowen/valentine/
    Last edited by Esoul; 06-27-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Jumping through those holes in time and space
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

I PROTEST FOR PANTS VANITIES!!!

And another jetpack? <3

And more shoulder emblems would actually be awesome. I am loving a lot of the above suggestions though

Let me explain the lateness of signatures with a page of my homework.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

if they are adding new things, I think it might take about... 1-2 more weeks