Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek at the Coming Star Legends Infested Deck Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cephei View Post
    When did they?
    Sam said June 25th-29th is when it could release.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to *Zero* For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

can you tell us when it releases?

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #163
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hey Star Legends, I can't give you a firm date right now because we are going through client submission and all the testing/fixing that goes with that. We are hard at work doing everything we can on our end to get the client nice and shiny though, rest assured. I'm getting antsy too, I want to jump in and help you all get to 2 millions eggs destroyed!

I'm already using the time while we are waiting to add more flavor to the event, but I'd like to also add some cool loot drops for the event that weren't originally planned and I want to ask you all what you would like to see. The realistic scope for what I can do while we wait for the new client to be approved would likely be creating some color variants for vanity items/pets and/or modifying existing weapons or armor pieces and give them an event themed appearance.

So, please post your favorite vanities or equipment and I'll get the list together and see what all I can add with the extra time.
    Last edited by Gibber; 06-26-2012 at 06:19 PM.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gibber For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gibber View Post
    Hey Star Legends, I can't give you a firm date right now because we are going through client submission and all the testing/fixing that goes with that. We are hard at work doing everything we can on our end to get the client nice and shiny though, rest assured. I'm getting antsy too, I want to jump in and help you all get to 2 millions eggs destroyed!

I'm already using the time while we are waiting to add more flavor to the event, but I'd like to also add some cool loot drops for the event that weren't originally planned and I want to ask you all what you would like to see. The realistic scope for what I can do while we wait for the new client to be approved would likely be creating some color variants for vanity items/pets and/or creating a few additional event themed weapons or armor pieces.

So, please post your favorite vanities or equipment and I'll get the list together and see what all I can add with the extra time.
    Awesome!!! Glad u can join us and be part of 2m eggs destroyer!
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I'm already using the time while we are waiting to add more flavor to the event, but I'd like to also add some cool loot drops for the event that weren't originally planned and I want to ask you all what you would like to see. The realistic scope for what I can do while we wait for the new client to be approved would likely be creating some color variants for vanity items/pets and/or modifying existing weapons or armor pieces and give them an event themed appearance.

Blue Xrays or a red mech helm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Wow, really..how about our own awesome set..like PL except SL style. i would like these :P for all classes of players...this makes us look like body armor for any class and buff us up to look like space marines

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    ahhh you get my point ...I present to you......

Attachment 11450

or this pic
    Attachment 12607
    Amror and Pet
    *This armor can be used from commandos meganaut set..re-colored to be vanity's to match pets. a version of this in plat store.
    * I don't think it needs a back...but if a did..a matching jetpack would be icing on the cake.

Helmet
    *the helm can be used from the centurion helmet vanity in PL.
    Or the better helm from numa updates...which would be awesome the Sergeant's Ariad X Helm...with this armor...can be found in plat store

Additions
    *chest add-on's can be added from "the energy clip/magazine from guns" eg: Pioneers cosmic blaster from plat store
    * the colors can also have camo on it...for extra military effect.
    * Best thing All of these are made...they just need a quick tweak and boom plus make one set available in store...and rest are actual drops
    Last edited by octavos; 06-26-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos:690508

Wow, really..how about our own awesome set..like PL except SL style. i would like these :P for all classes of players ...image in a sec

(I did spend 500 plat, didn't get rare and i wont try again..but of my pets were used for a bonus ill try again) so here is my solution. added to Mitch idea

Just so our Plat Pets don't go down the drain, toilet, hell hole ect...ahhh you get my point ...I present to you......

Attachment 11450
    this armor can be used from commandos..re-colored to be vanity's, the helm can be used from the centron vanity in PL...and boom...insta-happy

I like that idea!!! (Just don't make it as hard to get )

Want a graphic? Click my sig pic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I love Ghosts idea.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to *Zero* For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gibber:690449

Black Gallowtech set but with brand new highlights and upgrades. Vanities: Sci fi helm like star wars clone troopers etc.,lightsabers

"There's more than meets the Eye"
    Star Legends: Zraorizer/TheHelper/TheHelperJr
    Dark Legends: Dragon
    Pocket Legends: Zraorizer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by *Zero* View Post
    I love Ghosts idea.
    Thanks Z ...this will really kick off bug blast...with matching set
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I always love your ideas! keep up the good (<----Great!) work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Maybe a new vanity mask? Anger? >:I A red mask with a rage face lol.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Tribbles as pets.. everyone loves tribbles..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

I present to you......
    or this pic
    Attachment 12607
    here what I had in mind...but i didn't make a gold one -_-"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

How about a custom Noav Blaster? Lmao, jk but that would be cool...

Thanks Aaroniero Arruruerie for the awesome signature!
    Star Legends: Shaocalur, Vanished, Desolated
    Dark Legends: Vanished

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

MORE CLASSICS!

A Towel (shield)
    A Terminator Mask
    Doctor who's Scarf
    Doctor who's robot dog k9
    An Alien pet from the films Aliens
    Black Jeans
    MIB suit
    A cape in various colors (one has to be yellow)
    Lost in space robot arms
    Lost in space robot head
    Battle star galatica Helmet
    Flash Gordan Outfits
    Flash gordan like soundtrack lol FLASH! AHA SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE!
    New hair styles, bold, mullet, punk, really long girl hair.
    Predator shouler mount gun
    War of the world type pets
    Mars Attacks helmets

*cremes himself*
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitchturbo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Hmmm

So the update probably won't be here for another couple of weeks? Lol I should have bet money on this cause I knew we wouldn't see it this week.....
    Different color shields
    More color variants for pets
    Different color novas
    Different color armor!! Like pink or black

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

- a vanity set of armor that looks like the body armor the colonial marines wore in the movies. The lvl 25 com armor is close. Just a recolor and a bit of tweaking.

- vanity weapon that looks like that big gun they used.

- a reskinned rivet made to look like the landing ship and/or a reskinned cat to look like the assault vehicle they drove around in.

- Ripleys jumpsuit vanity.

- vanity set that looks like that loader that Ripley fought the alien queen with.

- new audio file for your toons. When you kill something, they say "Game over, man, game over!"

- a cigar vanity so you can look like Sgt. Apone.

- newts doll head that lowers aggro when equipped.

- reskinned cat to look like a face hugger.

I kept my suggestions to be more in line with the movies that the event is based on, however, there are some fine suggestions here.

-----
    This post has +5 to topic derailment.
    Last edited by Deathpunch; 06-26-2012 at 11:12 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathpunch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hey gib wateva u do just dont make blue xray drop items, it will literally pile offf the xray visors price/rarity n imo xray visor is the best item of whole game so its better not to disturb its rarity

Ps=> i know many of u dont like this idea but all of u who owns xray visor will understand this(though am not sure)...

-Raghav

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Let the blue xrays drop. Much better anf it'll make people play.
    This coming from a guy with OG xrays
    Main: Ardon lvl 41 Operative