Thread: Click here For Help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zmist View Post
    Yeah I put links to some other ones i was just giving my point of view for it and kinda helping a bit.
    Thanks for helping out. It's an interesting summary, but it doesn't talk about any but the pure builds. Maybe expand a little?

For instance,

"You can avoid dying on a bird if you learn to kite." Then tell them how. Also a bit about talons and wings would rock.

"Hammers stun, spears break armor", etc. and tell them about the weapon procs.

"Buffs are stat enhancements applied to others." New players might be unfamiliar with that term. Also, elves are master of the AoE skills. They could probably use an explanation of AoE skills and how to use them most effectively, such as waiting until after a bear does a beckon or taunt.

Finally, a bit about combos and team play is also important for a new player.

Again, thanks! It's a good start and it comes from the right place.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snakespeare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Thanks for helping out. It's an interesting summary, but it doesn't talk about any but the pure builds. Maybe expand a little?

For instance,

"You can avoid dying on a bird if you learn to kite." Then tell them how. Also a bit about talons and wings would rock.

"Hammers stun, spears break armor", etc. and tell them about the weapon procs.

"Buffs are stat enhancements applied to others." New players might be unfamiliar with that term. Also, elves are master of the AoE skills. They could probably use an explanation of AoE skills and how to use them most effectively, such as waiting until after a bear does a beckon or taunt.

Finally, a bit about combos and team play is also important for a new player.

Again, thanks! It's a good start and it comes from the right place.
    Ty for the advice right after i posted it i realized i forgot to mention talons and i will Say a bit about some combos and i am not completely
    Sure what AoE skills are