Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2023-01-24 Content Update (299242)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Fr feels like devs don’t play this game at all lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #82
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yerrisin View Post
    ok thanks for confirming that. bone in the end what is the purpose?.make all weapons useless so that only the latest gear can be used?

Because that kind of mentality doesn't help those who are just starting out and don't have access to the latest equipment. And the players they should think about the most are the new ones. (potential income)If you only think of those who are always there, don't be surprised that more and more people stop playing AL. in case those who are already are not liking at all the things they are doing lately. the question is. Who are you thinking of so that people really want to play this?

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk
    The opposite of what you say is true. Furthermore, the balanced the game the more fair it is for everyone - especially those starting out.

You seem to be asserting that any adjustment to Neptaris would render it useless. I understand the emotional lashing out, but this is a bit much (no offense) :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Well now that all arc weapons are adjusted and have some class equivalency
    I suggest we have another temple type of event with waves and leaderboards
    Especially since majority of this community just got burned for investing in goldloot
    I'm sure "most" would appreciate this before being asked to invest more to complete damage sets
    Great update overall, I have maps to farm gold // hopefully portals open more than weekly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

I have always wondered what would happen if you (STS) would release (some specific map) or in future expansions the elite zones (or LB) the function of non-Ankhs with much harder enemies

@Cinco, I'm not sure if were you present at the Kraken LVL 26 expasion? I remember that the last map, Bloodhammer was extremely complicated 'cause the enemies and Bloodhammer had an extremely high hp and a brutal damage, that forced us to use the 3 types of classes, Rogue damage to beat down the minions and bosses, smurfs "controlled" the minions and the warrior who tried to keep everyone alive (a real tank)

I'm not sure why now everyone's need is being the perfect kill machine, each class is different, the problem here is that maps aren't harder enough and the rewards are really terrible

I consider myself old school (I started in 2013), when there was the dead city expansion, used to be much more excitement to level up and hunt for golden chests, but now it's all about GL, I personally hate GL, I prefer to farm chests or something else, I feel the rewards for running maps are not worth it at all, everything is so boring now.

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    The opposite of what you say is true. Furthermore, the balanced the game the more fair it is for everyone - especially those starting out.

You seem to be asserting that any adjustment to Neptaris would render it useless. I understand the emotional lashing out, but this is a bit much (no offense) :-)
    Maybe cus always yours nerfs/adjustment is significant

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

None wants warrior in their party anyways, pretty good update, thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

You creater labyrinth and farmer event with the excuse that its for helping new players is the nept nerf also for helping new players, because pola isn't a boss killer without 5000000%bd what weapon will new players farm with. I suggest a 1d temple event with lb you'll see which class does more damage. War is the most outdated class the pve weapon for thoose who cant afford kraken is skull axe a l76 weapon, meanwhile in mage and rogue its a l81 (pisces & aqua) you can't kill mobs 1 by 1 with pola neither nuke e sunk boss (being a newbie) you only think about pro players with 2.5k str its so unfair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

+1 for temple xD

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    I have always wondered what would happen if you (STS) would release (some specific map) or in future expansions the elite zones (or LB) the function of non-Ankhs with much harder enemies

@Cinco, I'm not sure if were you present at the Kraken LVL 26 expasion? I remember that the last map, Bloodhammer was extremely complicated 'cause the enemies and Bloodhammer had an extremely high hp and a brutal damage, that forced us to use the 3 types of classes, Rogue damage to beat down the minions and bosses, smurfs "controlled" the minions and the warrior who tried to keep everyone alive (a real tank)

I'm not sure why now everyone's need is being the perfect kill machine, each class is different, the problem here is that maps aren't harder enough and the rewards are really terrible

I consider myself old school (I started in 2013), when there was the dead city expansion, used to be much more excitement to level up and hunt for golden chests, but now it's all about GL, I personally hate GL, I prefer to farm chests or something else, I feel the rewards for running maps are not worth it at all, everything is so boring now.
    It's the speed running mentality. It's not about tactics anymore, it's just brainless farming with a mini boss here and there to keep the dopamine running.

Speed sets (then speed awakens compounded it) and ankhs really killed any kind of tactics being needed. Dodging red zones has become a joke for example when you move like the flash or get hit? lol ankh. Remember the days of dying on the boss and having to run back in time? Or when the entire team died and the warrior had to keep the boss from resetting and stay alive himself.

Would love to see the game return to something like that but don't think the playerbase would accept it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arkiouj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legolasn View Post
    What are you talking about rn? U throwing conspiracys without even knowing about anything fr. Orrick hydra is with hyperos and how can u even for a second say bow needs a buff that legit deals most dmg than any other kraken lol.
    That's what I heard, now I see that it is Hyperos and not Kraken.
    Looks like you take took that as an insult tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Now because of pro warior user crying complain the new player using mythic weapon affect with the nerf and i hope kraken sword didnt buffs warior didnt contented what the power they have they said rogue is the best in temple event but they surpass the points into x3.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Make us useless again fr 💯💯💯🗣️🗣️

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Totally fair. I'm literally responsible for all the game balance and things that stay out of balance for a long time are a mark of shame for me. I accept that.

Now you need to take a moment and think about what's really going on here. You effectively made the case that the Arcane Blade sucks in comparison to the Mythic Blade. I'm going to do something about it. I think it's a case of "better late than never," though I expect you'll disagree.
    Well I know what going On here .. all is mage and rogue can solo runs in zodias, kill solo main bosses . Warrior cant kill main boss cause always left around 90% hp boss. Ewen with super op str gear and need second proc to kill .. In my opionon this kraken sword should have at least 20%stacking more dmg to can kill main boss in solo run like mage or rogue not that fast ofc like mage or rogue just to kill lmao. When every war excepted a small dmg buff we seen cd+range buff. Sorry for negattive attitude thats all what I wanted to say ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanecacan View Post
    Well I know what going On here .. all is mage and rogue can solo runs in zodias, kill solo main bosses . Warrior cant kill main boss cause always left around 90% hp boss. Ewen with super op str gear and need second proc to kill .. In my opionon this kraken sword should have at least 20%stacking more dmg to can kill main boss in solo run like mage or rogue not that fast ofc like mage or rogue just to kill lmao. When every war excepted a small dmg buff we seen cd+range buff. Sorry for negattive attitude thats all what I wanted to say ty.
    Opionon 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I think warior want high dps too just like mage and rogue they they want all the buffs and damage with high armor and good healing skill.

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkiouj View Post
    Would love to see the game return to something like that but don't think the playerbase would accept it.
    Difficulty is supremely controversial.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

It's the speed running mentality. It's not about tactics anymore, it's just brainless farming with a mini boss here and there to keep the dopamine running.

Speed sets (then speed awakens compounded it) and ankhs really killed any kind of tactics being needed. Dodging red zones has become a joke for example when you move like the flash or get hit? lol ankh. Remember the days of dying on the boss and having to run back in time? Or when the entire team died and the warrior had to keep the boss from resetting and stay alive himself.

Yes, I would love to see something like that coming back, I'm not sure how players today are not bored of running the same map over and over again for hours just for some gold, I meant I understand it's a guaranteed reward, but there's nothing exciting about it.

The hard maps created friends, the happiness of beating down a hard boss was just speechless, everything was so balanced, of course these maps were designed for the best players but at least we had a GOAL to achieve (getting the best gear to run these elite maps for huge rewards) not just the "aps", some of the new aps are just ridiculous (100 badge AP is crazy) I want to have fun and spend some time with new friends not run a map like a robot

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Valkiryas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

You guys are nostalgia merchants. Because I BET if we were back in the "good days" of arcane legends, there would still be people complaining about how it's hard to survive and how they have to run back to the boss and if there can be a way for them to have an item which they can respawn that isn't plat. Stop with the nostalgia and thinking that everything would be perfect if the game went back to a stage where it's developed from.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

You're just thinking about a team balance. I don't see that you ever think about how people have to work to get it.

How is it supposed that someone starting out can get the latest gear. If you don't have equipment, you can use it to grow and eventually get enough gold to buy arc gear.

and currently I don't use war. If they make a change it doesn't affect me. but it used to use it before and any changes made to it would render the mitic de war set useless. and believe me you are going to see a lot of people upset about that. in itself using polaris and neptaris is really difficult. its effectively the only reason war is worth using as a beginner.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beanecacan View Post
    Not surprised, warrior with the most HP and Armor wants to have similar damage to rogues and mages. Where's this fairness that you claim you want? Buff mages and rogs hp and armor and then maybe we can talk about Warrior's damage.