Quote Originally Posted by zeptifyx View Post
I think many of you are misunderstanding a bit. Capping the level would let STS be able to release all new content and even level specific content for all these levels, rather than everything below 71 being almost useless unless for gold. THIS GAME ISNT ONLY ABOUT GOLD! It’s much more than that, and filling in the game where it needs it smart for the core of the game. Wether it messes with prices and market or not.

Now, you wanna talk about not being profitable? It’s called not setting a finish line to push towards “above and beyond”. STS, keeps raising level cap which only pushes end gold further away... you can never go above and beyond if your finish line but increases all the time...

I honestly think this game can be fixed 100% because anything can be fixed if the time is put into it. STS won’t let us down, they’ve kept us here somehow and I’m sure they are working on things to make this game what we wish it to be. Just be patient and HELP. Stop talking shi, stop bashing STS, and just help. You’re just as useless as a cracked water jewel if you don’t help...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well said. I like this part: "useless as a cracked water jewel if you don’t help..."