Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Eterno nerf

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Okay so I’ve recently had a chance of heart about this pet I did a couple tests again and it seems I was wrong this guy needs to be nerf ASAP his aa is unbalanced I did a video in my YouTube which I will leave a link below.

Did the test without eterno aa and with eterno aa I vs a tank , a mage , and a rogue lvl 76 and the difference is actually shocking for me my gears aren’t really up there to PvP so I somewhat blame that also but for the sake of truth I’ll continue when I vs the rouge with eterno I was able to kill with no problem but once I switch back to Guien it was a completely different story same with mage but with tank I wouldn’t really say it’s super op but I can say it’s unbalanced the tank I vs I consider the top PvP tank ( the previously mentioned top PvP players i was talking about ) and usually I don’t stand a chance against this guy but with eterno it was a completely different situation I almost killed him 2x brought his hp to about 10% spoiler alert I didn’t win but still usually this guy is killing me with 80% hp left. For them eterno is not a problem because there gears create the skill gap in Pvp but here I could see how close I was to beating this guy when on a normal basis this wouldn’t be happening as I said previously I don’t think the pet needs a complete nerf but definitely sts needs to check it out because this is ridiculous. Once again I offer my apologies guys I thought eterno wasn’t a problem because I had my normal fun with him but the video shows the clear difference with eterno / without eterno aa for each class mage, rogue and warrior also these are the players I consider top in PvP as far as lvl 76 PvP goes it’s not a disrespect for others who pvp but just that these are my personal favorite players and I haven’t really heard of them losing vs to people or clashes when there guild clashes so don’t disrespect the players in this thread there just my personal best once again I’ll apologize for my ignorance video shows the evidence thanks again guys

Video:

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MistaGrinch View Post
    Okay so I’ve recently had a chance of heart about this pet I did a couple tests again and it seems I was wrong this guy needs to be nerf ASAP his aa is unbalanced I did a video in my YouTube which I will leave a link below.

Did the test without eterno aa and with eterno aa I vs a tank , a mage , and a rogue lvl 76 and the difference is actually shocking for me my gears aren’t really up there to PvP so I somewhat blame that also but for the sake of truth I’ll continue when I vs the rouge with eterno I was able to kill with no problem but once I switch back to Guien it was a completely different story same with mage but with tank I wouldn’t really say it’s super op but I can say it’s unbalanced the tank I vs I consider the top PvP tank ( the previously mentioned top PvP players i was talking about ) and usually I don’t stand a chance against this guy but with eterno it was a completely different situation I almost killed him 2x brought his hp to about 10% spoiler alert I didn’t win but still usually this guy is killing me with 80% hp left. For them eterno is not a problem because there gears create the skill gap in Pvp but here I could see how close I was to beating this guy when on a normal basis this wouldn’t be happening as I said previously I don’t think the pet needs a complete nerf but definitely sts needs to check it out because this is ridiculous. Once again I offer my apologies guys I thought eterno wasn’t a problem because I had my normal fun with him but the video shows the clear difference with eterno / without eterno aa for each class mage, rogue and warrior also these are the players I consider top in PvP as far as lvl 76 PvP goes it’s not a disrespect for others who pvp but just that these are my personal favorite players and I haven’t really heard of them losing vs to people or clashes when there guild clashes so don’t disrespect the players in this thread there just my personal best once again I’ll apologize for my ignorance video shows the evidence thanks again guys

Video:

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love you

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk