Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Buff the 76 arcanes.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiej View Post
    It seems that this patds never did pvp, he always become the dmg dealer in pve since none wants to be with him in the same map :/
    he is just selfish nab who want everything, dmg+defensive abilities. so he want be immortal (as good warriors already) + kill everything

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiej View Post
    If rogue or mage can protect theirself in PVP, warrior is NOTHING
    same as if warrior can dd, rogue/mage are nothing

and since these nub warriors asking to improve dmg from proc, instead balancing stats of classes - it just means they want cheap random kills
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 11-04-2019 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default Buff the 76 arcanes.

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    let's be real, a warrior is a huge mass of muscles train for war, of course he absorb damage but if he hit, bones should break and teeth should fall!!
    I’m sorry but this is Arcane Legends, Warrior are supposed not to have a big damage, if you want to, make your own new game

i clearly state that all 3 class should be a damage dealer

thank you
    If the all 3 classes should be damage dealer, Warriors must have their heal get nerf like no shield on it and no more Vengeance.

thank you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Not balance for the rogue like now with ebon aegis /ebon sword mire 6/6 vs rogue mire 6/6 in outpost. A warior can kill rogue in just 2-3 hits but rogue cannot kill warior because of their buff skill + pots you need 2 rogues to kill a warior. Now a warior now is like a assassin and can take the rogue title, why the gold loot remove from the bog? Because of warior complain that warior cannot kill bog and they cannot form a party with a rogue, dont say that rogue always complaining at the wariors proc. Now i think need to reset the job., warior is a tank job is to cover and to protect, mage is a suport and a magical assassin no complain with the mage even they got the reflection staff, rogue is a full high assassin to kill faster. if you complain to do more damage the warior proc in pvp hope sts can do our dodge 100% avoid 80% of incoming damage to miss always our dodge is not good and always useless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Then there is no point sts making a new 76 arc weapon...even ebon are op than the new lv76...better if they dont release it....its like creating something useless....the lv76 drop its price soo fast in nearly 2 weeks...while ebon still maintain even a few months pass....ebon aegis hard to proc but the proc is op ..compare to the lv76,proc rate is low and not even op proc...im not talking about pvp...im mentioning about pve

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk
    Last edited by danialazhad63; 11-05-2019 at 05:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Ok so for all the people who think a warrior should only be a tank, this is fine, this is your opinion, as a warrior i should go to endgame, get the most expensive gear and go assist and protect a rogue who will get all the kills??

MY opinion is that every class should be able to get all their fair share of kill, and im sure many would agree with me, even sts seem to going this way or else why do we get solo mode in temple challenge, new map etc??? By your reasonning it should be call rogue mode?? As warrior should't be able to do those solo mode? Game evolve and don't have to stay with old pattern, i am sure that there would be more peoples who play if they could choose the class they want and be able to get same amount of kills as the other class.

I respect all your opinion and i keep for me what i think of certain player as we play a social game where a minimum of respect is a must,
    some players should really work on their social skills as they are only obnoxious and toxic by the way they express their opinions

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Ok so for all the people who think a warrior should only be a tank, this is fine, this is your opinion, as a warrior i should go to endgame, get the most expensive gear and go assist and protect a rogue who will get all the kills??

MY opinion is that every class should be able to get all their fair share of kill, and im sure many would agree with me, even sts seem to going this way or else why do we get solo mode in temple challenge, new map etc??? By your reasonning it should be call rogue mode?? As warrior should't be able to do those solo mode? Game evolve and don't have to stay with old pattern, i am sure that there would be more peoples who play if they could choose the class they want and be able to get same amount of kills as the other class.

I respect all your opinion and i keep for me what i think of certain player as we play a social game where a minimum of respect is a must,
    some players should really work on their social skills as they are only obnoxious and toxic by the way they express their opinions

Thank you
    I cant even solo morgera map with skull dozer.....while a rogue can solo it with ebon dagger.....warrior armor feel useless cuz the mobs debuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

To be honest, I gotta agree with rogues. I choose war mainly for protection. Yes I like to have dmg solely to speed up if no one joining me
    It's a struggle in a map with 3 wars :`)
    Warrior kill slow, die slow. Because progression of a warrior is slow, the value of a war is more than rogue
    Rogue kill fast, die fast. They have the upper advantage for low level maps but elite map it's a suicide
    Mage help war and rog to replenish their mana and stunt mob so it won't kill a war while his tanking a group of mob. Mage do dmg too

What made war lose his role? Defense arcane ability pet. Example glow and nekro. This is the reason why warriors are not wanted in map
    (according to my whole experience)

Now the point is of this thread that, encryption wants a buff with arcane weapon. Why? If you compare a lv71 ebon sword and a lv76 skull donzer, ebon sword deal more damage (proc) than a skull dozer. The reason of this buff is to equal with ebon sword/bow proc damage or surpass and fit at lv76 arcane weapon. This part I agree with OP

Hope I clarify things.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    To be honest, I gotta agree with rogues. I choose war mainly for protection. Yes I like to have dmg solely to speed up if no one joining me
    It's a struggle in a map with 3 wars :`)
    Warrior kill slow, die slow. Because progression of a warrior is slow, the value of a war is more than rogue
    Rogue kill fast, die fast. They have the upper advantage for low level maps but elite map it's a suicide
    Mage help war and rog to replenish their mana and stunt mob so it won't kill a war while his tanking a group of mob. Mage do dmg too

What made war lose his role? Defense arcane ability pet. Example glow and nekro. This is the reason why warriors are not wanted in map
    (according to my whole experience)

Now the point is of this thread that, encryption wants a buff with arcane weapon. Why? If you compare a lv71 ebon sword and a lv76 skull donzer, ebon sword deal more damage (proc) than a skull dozer. The reason of this buff is to equal with ebon sword/bow proc damage or surpass and fit at lv76 arcane weapon. This part I agree with OP

Hope I clarify things.
    I agree your POV was true until level 66 (for me it was) but after that it is a completely different story, especially when ebon weapon came out, i have run mausoleum and nightmare map with rogue and mage who didn't need my healing skills anymore(only place i use heal is in pvp), they had plenty enough of those armor and HP awakens, and i always have plenty of invite from all classes, so if warrior are not suppose to be damage dealer why we have weapon like ebon aegis? why do we have solo mode in new map or in temple challenge? Why do we have 4 attack skills? it is obvious, it mean all class can be damage dealer(or should i say should be) if they want to.

the way i am set i often duo mausoleum with some of my rogue or mage friends who are equipped with full arcane but ss faster then when i am with a full pt, we don't have gl on our gears as we mostly farm token there, and mostly we enjoy doing this map with the benefit of our gears we have acquired by playing for years!!

So now to the point of this thread of course new arcane weapon need to be buff to be more op than the level 71 arcane weapon.

Hope I clarify things too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by danialazhad63 View Post
    I cant even solo morgera map with skull dozer.....while a rogue can solo it with ebon dagger.....warrior armor feel useless cuz the mobs debuff

Exactly! this is why i say we should all be able to be damage dealer! everyone, every classes should be able to enjoy solo mode

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Exactly! this is why i say we should all be able to be damage dealer! everyone, every classes should be able to enjoy solo mode
    why compare ebon with new weaps? warr with ebon aegis cleaning that map faster than rogues lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    why compare ebon with new weaps? warr with ebon aegis cleaning that map faster than rogues lol
    Cuz its a new ....should be better ...not weaker ... the proc rate really bad too...but ebon aegis may got low proc rate but once it proc its op....not like skull dozer(hard proc+low proc damage)

Last edited by danialazhad63; 11-05-2019 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

We compare because of this:

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 9.42.22 AM.png
Views: 193
Size:  79.6 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 9.42.30 AM.png
Views: 190
Size:  103.4 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

We compare because of this:

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 9.42.22 AM.png
Views: 193
Size:  79.6 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 9.42.30 AM.png
Views: 190
Size:  103.4 KB
    Your screenshot not clear...i cant see them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Cuz its a new ....should be better ...not weaker ... the proc rate really bad too...but ebon aegis may got low proc rate but once it proc its op....not like skull dozer(hard proc+low proc damage)

How much is the proc damage difference between Ebon sword and level 76 arcane sword in pve? Is it lower or higher?
    World will be a better and peaceful place if people learn to appreciate the difference in opinion.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

We compare because of this...
    so did u check in on bosses or? its op sword

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Skull dozer 1.9k-3k per tick ...my war damage is nearly 4k...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Skull dozer 1.9k-3k per tick ...my war damage is nearly 4k...

ok, and how much is ebon sword proc damage?
    World will be a better and peaceful place if people learn to appreciate the difference in opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

so did u check in on bosses or? its op sword
    Tbh, really suck on bosses....really hard to proc...i use all my skill but still hard proc....used windmill 2-3 times on boss still not proc...btw did u ever used skull dozer axe before? If not yet ...you should try first

20. The Following User Says Thank You to danialazhad63 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Your screenshot not clear...i cant see them

here is the link of this thread:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...63#post3031163

Thanks Thanks Given