Thread: My Guide to level 51 and 56 bear

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Default My Guide to level 51 and 56 bear

I am creating a guide on my favorite levels for Bears. I haven’t done a guide like this before so I would appreciate any tips and feedback would be appreciated.

Level 51

Stats: First off are the stats. I used 108 in strength and then all the rest of the skill points in dexterity. You could also do full strength or full dexterity but they aren’t as good and I wouldn’t recommend for strength at full has low hit percentage and full dexterity is squishier. I have seen intelligence bears also. If you decide to go intelligence I would use the same builds and stuff shown below but using the Mega Mage Gemstone Wand or Gemstone Staff sets.

Gear: There are two different strength sets that are used. One is Full level 51 Fury Fighter set. The other one which I prefer and is recommended is a hybrid between two sets. It is Royal Sewer helm and Royal Sewer armor with Fury Fighter sword (1 handed one) with Fury Fighters shield.
    There are also different dexterity sets. There is full Raid Roach Recurve set, and full Sewer King set. Those two are okay however I recommend going with a strength/dexterity hybrid set. One is a Royal Sewer helm with Royal Sewer armor and Raid Roach Recurve. Also you can take the same helm and armor but instead of Raid Roach you can use a Sewer King Bow. If you want better hit percent and critical hits go with Raid Roach Recurve. For mana regen use Sewer King Bow which I used and recommend since with Raid Roach you get no mana regen at all and with Sewer King you get 7 regen.

Note: For both dexterity and strength I highly recommend the hybrid sets as they work best.

Skills: 6 Rage, 6 Evasion, 6 Iron Blood, 6 Taunt, 6 Beckon, 4 Stomp, 6 Crushing Blow, 6 Hell Scream, 1 Vengeful Slash, 2 Super Mega Slash, 1 crippling slash. This is what I used but really as long as all your buffs (Rage, Evasion, Iron Blood, and Taunt) are maxed and your debuffs (Crushing Blow and Hell Scream) are also maxed then you should do fine and the rest is up to you.

Combo: The combo I used were the skills in this order: All Buffs first, Beckon, Hell Scream, Crushing Blow, Super Mega Slash, Crippling Slash, Stomp, Vengeful Slash.

Note: Taunt stacks so keep using it when you can for max dodge.

Level 56: I prefer level 51 over 56 but this is another level I did.

Stats: 128 strength and the rest in dexterity.

Gear: Strongman’s Glyph Mace set or the cheaper Glyph Big Top Mace set. A mix of royal sewer helm and armor with the glyph big top shield and mace is a cheaper route but gives up a lot of damage but adds 10 dodge. I prefer the strongman’s set because of the set bonus it has but people say big top is better. I did better with strongman but others say different. Strongman has better armor, damage, and regen while big top has dodge and hit percent. A bear can also work with Glyph Obedience Xbow set or Glyph Charmin Wand Set.

Skills: I use 6 Rage, 6 evasion, 6 Iron Blood, 6 Taunt, 6 Hell Scream, 6 Crushing Blow, 6 Stomp, 6 Super Mega Slash, 3 Beckon, 3 Vengeful slash, 1 Crippling Slash.

Combo: My combo is in this order: All buffs first, Beckon, Hell Scream, Stomp, Crushing Blow, Super Mega Slash, Vengeful Slash, and Crippling Sla

EDIT 9/26/2013: New!!! A second build!
    6 rage, 6 evade, 6 iron blood, 6 taunt, 5 beckon, 4 stomp, 6 super mega slash, 3 vengeful slash, 1 crippling slash. Uses same combo as the one above for level 56. I created this for those of you who don't like the idea of low beckon.
    Last edited by programmed; 08-25-2014 at 07:50 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to programmed For This Useful Post: