Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Remove CTF Flags Achivement and LB's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone View Post
    This issues pretty serious so your "blablablabla" statement and calling it a "whine" thread is pretty non-constructive.
    It's an issue that needs to be addressed and what better way to address it than to have everyone's opinion on it.

Sure I can send a dev a single pm regarding this but will they care so much?
    We're all here thinking of ways they can change pvp so we see less of this and we don't need you telling us to just quit and go to the next pvp game.

And guess what when we quit, the game usually dies, and we rejoin to have the same people enter again. Cycle continues.
    O wait you're part of this "Clique" right? so people don't gang you as hard as they gang all the other randoms. Unless you feel that CTF should really be all bout the Cliques that you join.
    I don't find it a serious problem at all lol, just seems you have gotten really too sensitive.
    Chilicrush - Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

LOL i noticed this when i joined a pvp in kraag people vettign angry at me cause im attacking? Like wtf! Its pvp/ctf if you cant kill and capture why do they even come here
    All these top50 guilds have people on both sides just doing it for the achievement getting all mad cause some guy is in there attacking them LOL

+1 to have this achievement removed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I don't find it a serious problem at all lol, just seems you have gotten really too sensitive.
    I ask you to stop posting on this thread and provoking me any further.
    Go find something better to do with your time if you have nothing good to say.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newzealand View Post
    LOL i noticed this when i joined a pvp in kraag people vettign angry at me cause im attacking? Like wtf! Its pvp/ctf if you cant kill and capture why do they even come here
    All these top50 guilds have people on both sides just doing it for the achievement getting all mad cause some guy is in there attacking them LOL

+1 to have this achievement removed
    What you have experienced is never heard of...i hope we meet in future games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I ask you to stop posting on this thread and provoking me any further.
    Go find something better to do with your time if you have nothing good to say.
    I am sharing my opinion as are you on the same subject, obviously I have something to say about the matter....I am sorry that you do not like my pov but that wont keep me from sharing it.

On the issue, you really are making it into much more than it really is...Play the game, have some fun... relax a little lol

As for provoking... I am not sure you understand the meaning of that word.
    Last edited by Chili; 07-14-2013 at 09:42 PM.
    Chilicrush - Rogue

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chili For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

this is a troll thread, nonsense

ill be a bigger man here, i have nothing against you
    but yes pvp sucks for you love, cuz everyone is after you
    joins to kll you, or joins to watch you die, thats just it.. you created enemies here, in which i wondered why for the longest time
    until i saw this thread.

and look ur creating more. good luck to you

edited:

anyways theres really just one easy solution for u,... in which u refused to settle with..

just keep joining a diff room, is that so hard to do? if those people follow you, leave asap. and same goes with other people here
    if u dontwant people following you, then leave go to a fuller room
    Last edited by inkredible; 07-14-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Probably time to close this thread...it's not trolling by any means though. Just very unrealistic and now getting off topic.

STS isn't going to completely get rid of flagging achievements to appease the minority (guildless players) On issues like this, 9 out of 10 people are going to disagree every time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    this is a troll thread, nonsense

ill be a bigger man here, i have nothing against you
    but yes pvp sucks for you love, cuz everyone is after you
    joins to kll you, or joins to watch you die, thats just it.. you created enemies here, in which i wondered why for the longest time
    until i saw this thread.

and look ur creating more. good luck to you

edited:

anyways therdeally just one easy solution for u,... in which u refused to settle with..

just keep joining a diff room, is that sso hard to do? if those people follow you, leave asap. and same goes with other people here
    if u dontwant people following you, then leave go to a fuller room
    If there was a thumbs down button i'd give you one. You're making far too many assumption and assuming this thread was made purely out of the personal problems i'm facing.
    Since when did I say pvp sucks for me? and everyone hates me? and create enemies here?

You're solution is obvious to many and it's not really a solution.
    Here's what you're trying to tell me:
    A. Quit and rejoin next game, which I've explained to you why it's only short term solution (but you don't read)
    B. You havn't said this but basically you're telling people who get ganged to join a guild for protection.

Now here's what STS can implement based on the feedback received so far.
    A. Remove name/guild tags within the game
    B. Perhaps hide the kill feed from the enemy or make it so it's " x player has died" instead of "y player has killed x player"
    C. And each and class and team member will have the same outfits to make it harder for enemies to distinguish and pick off a certain player.
    Last edited by gundamsone; 07-14-2013 at 11:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defamed View Post
    I say, Names and Tags should auto hide in Arena.. This will solve all problems XD
    You're genius. I hope dev see this. And gave us the same vanity too so that we can't be recognize.

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    -> Pros <-
    -> You wouldn't know your oppoent, so you'll have to kill. Making CTF improve.
    -> No 'being-afraid-of-getting-kicked-out-of-guild'

-> Cons <-
    -> Some of us like to show our names, because if reputations. Some of us like to be feared.
    -> Some of us are proud to be in that specific guild.

My opinion:

Just remove the guild tag. I don't want my name off in PvP.
    Besides this would make some of the pro players invisible. Rouges & smurfs can hide behind walls & be invisible. Then surprise attack, hence, the only remove guild tag thing.
    Just keep your reputation to show in the city lols.
    The pros currently really outweigh the cons.

This can really improve our pvp experience overall. Also please make all players seems to have the same weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

If there was a thumbs down button i'd give you one. You're making far too many assumption and assuming this thread was made purely out of the personal problems i'm facing.
    Since when did I say pvp sucks for me? and everyone hates me? and create enemies here?

You're solution is obvious to many and it's not really a solution.
    Here's what you're trying to tell me:
    A. Quit and rejoin next game, which I've explained to you why it's only short term solution (but you don't read)
    B. You havn't said this but basically you're telling people who get ganged to join a guild for protection.

Now here's what STS can implement based on the feedback received so far.
    A. Remove name/guild tags within the game
    B. Perhaps hide the kill feed from the enemy or make it so it's " x player has died" instead of "y player has killed x player"
    C. And each and class and team member will have the same outfits to make it harder for enemies to distinguish and pick off a certain player.
    trust me.. no assumptions here

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    and no u didnt say all those stuff, im just letting u know why u have these problems - cuz u created enemies.. and ur currently making more bec of this thread.
    people really do got bounty on ur head, which like i said - i didnt understand why cuz u were fine with me....
    but now i understand

edited: and yes it is really a solution.. youre just being stubborn

and where am i basically sayin that people join guild for protection? you are so far off.

I already told u.. i dont rarely pvp with my guild because
    we have too many top rogues,its hard to get kills - but i didnt join it for protection - now thats just plain definition of assumptions right there

didnt u just tell me to try soloing for a week? thats the reason why i said that. proving a point that when i solo i dont bump into
    ur problems and when there is a guild form .. u always have a choice to leave the room thats all my point is
    Last edited by inkredible; 07-15-2013 at 01:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natrich View Post
    Or just put generic names on everyone (Rogue 1-5, Warrior 1-5, Sorcerer 1-5)
    Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    Just keep your reputation to show in the city lols.
    The pros currently really outweigh the cons.

This can really improve our pvp experience overall. Also please make all players seems to have the same weapon.
    No PvP names -> no rep. Then x player gets one hellova rep LOL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I think that pvp can't be a solo role play. It's funny arrange a team with friends and try to kill other members.

Sometimes the aim is the high dps in the opposite team and seems you hate this opponent. But no! It's only a game that you have to reach the best way to kill all your "enemies"... temporally enemies... coz if you don't kill you're dead. If it exists something personal better leave the game, because it feeds hatred and it is no good for the health.

I have played with a lot of players, with or against, and I had 2 or 3 disgusting episodes and try not be in the same room.

But remember it's not the real life. ... only a game!

The problem in pvp is that the aim is win. Scoring 5 times. But whats the main problem that the aim are the aps, and depending on the aim be a killer or a flagger.

I posted this one month ago:

But players think that pvp is made for killing or flagging in order to get achievements. For doing it funny players have to know that the objective is score in the rival corner. Because it is a cooperative game not for killing or flagging. When players respect this rules the pvp game will be great!!!

My suggestion would be rewarded with a flag to all components of the team that scores and are in the area of the opponents when the flagger scores.

Apart from individual kills, I reward the winning team with three kills each component of the winning team when the game finish, with the aim that the components do not leave the game until the end. I reward the losing team with a kill each component at finish with the same aim to end the game.

I think the solution is near my suggestions. .. study it!
    Last edited by juaki; 07-15-2013 at 07:08 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to juaki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

trust me.. no assumptions here

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    and no u didnt say all those stuff, im just letting u know why u have these problems - cuz u created enemies.. and ur currently making more bec of this thread.
    people really do got bounty on ur head, which like i said - i didnt understand why cuz u were fine with me....
    but now i understand

edited: and yes it is really a solution.. youre just being stubborn

and where am i basically sayin that people join guild for protection? you are so far off.

I already told u.. i dont rarely pvp with my guild because
    we have too many top rogues,its hard to get kills - but i didnt join it for protection - now thats just plain definition of assumptions right there

didnt u just tell me to try soloing for a week? thats the reason why i said that. proving a point that when i solo i dont bump into
    ur problems and when there is a guild form .. u always have a choice to leave the room thats all my point is
    You know why you don't bump into the problems most of us face? I'll list a few for ya
    - you're a war so not an easy target to chase and gang
    - you're chill with too many people so there's no reason for someone to start bs with you on the other side
    - you're a high ranking officer in a reputable guild meaning if they mess with you then you call in the big boys
    - you're far too famous in this game to have any sort of enemies, like no offence but you spam you're personal pics ALOT...last I checked something called Facebook exists just for that.

Combining all that, no you don't get what the average/casual player is up against.
    You know better than me what pvp is like these days and WE ALL KNOW WE CAN LEAVE but RUNNING AWAY FROM THE PROBLEMS ISN'T A LONGTERM SOLUTION.

I'm going to get flammed for this but this is very similar to bullying in a sense. You're basically advising these "bullies" to have their way and telling the bullied to run away just to get bullied again in a few games down.
    I'm not saying i'm 100% right and neither am I saying you're wrong but if you havn't noticed other players do have concerns regarding this issue, and few have supported this thread in one way or another and have added valuable feedback as to HOW STS can improve the PVP experience for everyone.

But seriously Hulk you can stop telling "ME" repeatedly that I can just quit b/c I know I can.
    This isn't about "ME" it's about "US" or "WE" and I guess you still don't comprehend that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

You know why you don't bump into the problems most of us face? I'll list a few for ya
    - you're chill with too many people so there's no reason for someone to start bs with you on the other side
    - you're a high ranking officer in a reputable guild meaning if they mess with you then you call in the big boys
    - you're far too famous in this game to have any sort of enemies, like no offence but you spam you're personal pics ALOT...last I checked something called Facebook exists just for that.

Combining all that, no you don't get what the average/casual player is up against.
    You know better than me what pvp is like these days and WE ALL KNOW WE CAN LEAVE but RUNNING AWAY FROM THE PROBLEMS ISN'T A LONGTERM SOLUTION.

I'm going to get flammed for this but this is very similar to bullying in a sense. You're basically advising these "bullies" to have their way and telling the bullied to run away just to get bullied again in a few games down.
    I'm not saying i'm 100% right and neither am I saying you're wrong but if you havn't noticed other players do have concerns regarding this issue, and few have supported this thread in one way or another and have added valuable feedback as to HOW STS can improve the PVP experience for everyone.

But seriously Hulk you can stop telling "ME" repeatedly that I can just quit b/c I know I can.
    This isn't about "ME" it's about "US" or "WE" and I guess you still don't comprehend that.
    Explain to me why I don't run into these problems either then?
    I am rogue.. Easy to gang
    I have pissed many people off.. I enjoy it
    I am not a high ranking officer because they don't trust me
    I haven't posted a single pic of my face

Your theory just failed......

This isn't a problem..... I solo 80% of the time. Where is the problem?
    Chilicrush - Rogue

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chili For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

AWWWWWWWWWWWW LOVE! that actually made me smile
    LOLOL

edited: anywyas bro, realistically.. sts cant make everyone happy,
    and u said it urself , there are only a few who supported this.. less than 5 people
    where do you think this is gonna go?
    Anyways this "regular" average" player experience ... ur issue isnt a "regular" average" player experience or other wise
    ud hear it ffrom alot of people, so really this issue isnt that so average with many.
    When i solo 99% , I go in a room where i dont even know anyone WHICH I LOVE, - which i think is pretty average

- Anyways im out of here, alll i could say is Good luck to you and those few people tryna implement this

- No hard feelings

edited part two:

and oh bro... ur totally getting off topic now.. what is my pictures and facebook have to do with this ?, eh my picz ud find it in the 20s maybe one in 40s, one in last page, point - i stopped. and dang didnt thing thats an issue too LOLOLOLOL!! getting personal bro?
    Last edited by inkredible; 07-15-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

AWWWWWWWWWWWW LOVE! that actually made me smile
    LOLOL

edited: anywyas bro, realistically.. sts cant make everyone happy,
    and u said it urself , there are only a few who supported this.. less than 5 people
    where do you think this is gonna go?
    Anyways this "regular" average" player experience ... ur issue isnt a "regular" average" player experience or other wise
    ud hear it ffrom alot of people, so really this issue isnt that so average with many.
    When i solo 99% , I go in a room where i dont even know anyone WHICH I LOVE, - which i think is pretty average

- Anyways im out of here, alll i could say is Good luck to you and those few people tryna implement this

- No hard feelings

edited part two:

and oh bro... ur totally getting off topic now.. what is my pictures and facebook have to do with this ?, eh my picz ud find it in the 20s maybe one in 40s, one in last page, point - i stopped. and dang didnt thing thats an issue too LOLOLOLOL!! getting personal bro?
    just for being honest no one got the right to tell you do not post your picture or criticize it .... it is strange though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

hmmm inkredble became "famous" here because he is nice enough ...
    and second of all he became an officer at DM cause he worked hard for it
    and to prove that he is nice again he is still hard working for dm and he is already an officer...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to psychoscream For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psychoscream View Post
    hmmm inkredble became "famous" here because he is nice enough ...
    and second of all he became an officer at DM cause he worked hard for it
    and to prove that he is nice again he is still hard working for dm and he is already an officer...
    Agreed. Do you have any clue how many millions of his own gold he has given away?

I can tell you from discussions with other players, that your ganging problems started due to your attitude towards others and how you treat them. Make some friends.. It's a social game. You will enjoy pvp so much more.
    Chilicrush - Rogue

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chili For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

I've recently retired from CtF due to it becoming more ganging-oriented. My guild attempted free flags once, and after like 2 or 3 games it stopped being fun. I'm pretty sure you ended up pug-ing into our lobby. Now we all go back to tdm, because we actually like it. In my opinion, people are going to do what they do, and we can't force stuff onto people. We've recently lost a few guildies who oppose our rule of "what happens in pvp stays there", our pvp stats may be downgraded a bit due to this rule, but we still enjoy pvp more. Those who don't like it end up leaving.

Teams are made of blue and red, no "my guild" and "everyone else". That's what people need to remember. Too many influences such as AP and Guild Rankings, have made people greedy and rather than putting in the work, they want the free flags their guildies give them. After being one who tried it (for like 10 flags, and I'm not even on a board so nobody flip) it really is dissatisfying, so I think it's better to just let others live in their false pride of 100000000k free flags, and enjoy the fruits of our own labor.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Azepeiete For This Useful Post: