Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming System: "Consignment Shoppe!"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by giayuan View Post
    i couldnt get on -___- appears i missed a lot
    when i finally saw this thread today, there were alredy 8 pges of comments haha
    i LUV this idea!! cant wait! will be so much easier
    wake up in the mornin, post item, come back after school =) check, collect mwahahahaha
    Rofl... That's what Im going to do now, actually was.. lol well now. No, right now! When update comes.
    CMON MONDAY GET HERE FOR US PATIENT 1.5 PLAYERS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

i think this shop doesnt really big help for the pl community
    so we only can auction some rare items, but how to sell the common pinks and semi-rare...
    ppls just still stay at towne and spam the trade message

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    It's part of the 1.5 app update. So whenever, they finish it, send it to Apple, and it gets approved, we'll see it.
    Anyway, sounds pretty cool.
    Its already sent it just needs to b approved y do they even need to approve it dont get it but its how it goes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wondering how much it cost per slot?
    LvL 50 Int. Mage ---Sorcerers//LvL 50 str Bear---Haarrgorth
    LvL 50 Dex. Bird---Arrowoflegend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Per slot no no no, the devs said possibly 5 slots for 10 plat. And 10 Slots for 20 Plat, Hope dat helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Hey folks, a quick head's up on pricing and slots. After a lot of internal discussion, we are going to give everyone one slot. Additional slots can be purchased for 10 plat a piece.
    Unless they said something different after that post. I'm thinking it will be a small discount if you buy multiple slots. Like 5 slots for 40/45Plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can't wait to get ripped off on Plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i said this in another thread and i want to restate it here; why would people pay real money for additional slots with the assumption that more people with more slots = more rares available through consignment shop which then = lower prices for said pink items. basically you are paying real money for lower prices on your in game stuff.
    with only 1 slot per person free, in town hawking will remained unchanged for the most part. 3 free slots would make a dent i think. 5 free slots would practically eliminate in town hawking for the most part.
    pooopies-------- lvl 47 paladin mage
    moarpooopie--- lvl 50 dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

im not buying ctf. using it to buy slots
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I realize the developers are in this to make money, however the continued rising costs are starting to be prohibitive. They do turn out a superior product that I am happy to pay for, but each time something is put into the game it's starting to feel more and more like change is motivated by money first and game superiority second. We already purchase platinum to unlock each zone, as well we should. Now we're purchasing for holiday events.. again I'm good with that. Each time a new area is released, the gear feels like it's specifically tailored to enhance a completely different stat (int/str/dex) and there is nothing even close to equitable in the remaining stat categories.. so we pay to reallot our stat points. Now we're going to pay for each individual slot on an auction house with only 1 free? I agree that this will not eliminate the town hawking, which is the part I was the most excited about.

Again, I most certainly don't mind paying and I enjoy the product. I'm just concerned with what appears to be a distinct trend towards focusing on getting more and more money from the consumer at the expense of what makes sense to easily enhance game playability and enjoyment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

0_o. wot he said. /\

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

if 5 slots for 40/45Plat
    have a smart way, just buy the character slot for 5 plat then u get 1 free auction slot
    so 40/45plat, u get 8-9 slots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

concepts very very similar to this have worked excellently in other mmorpgs and made the games much better...im absolutely thrilled about it and cant wait, thanks devs ill be happy to pay whatever amount for the platinum to buy slots and keep up the awesome work
    smackk - lvl 50 cyberbird
    knockk - lvl 50 retired bear
    hierarcher lv35 bird & abrahamtwinkn lv35 swamp INT/DEXbear
    64gig ipad3g/wifi&iphone4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ugh no way in he'll I'm paying 10p per slot. Guess I'll just use my one slot and use the shop mainly for buying. This game is getting ridiculously expensive. I'm sure the Magic Mirror won't be cheap either. Starting to regret I got sucked this far into this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Ugh no way in he'll I'm paying 10p per slot. Guess I'll just use my one slot and use the shop mainly for buying. This game is getting ridiculously expensive. I'm sure the Magic Mirror won't be cheap either. Starting to regret I got sucked this far into this game.
    agreed... its starting to seem like a joke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I didn't realize when I started this game that it would turn into a cash wormhole. If you don't continue to buy future campaigns then you basically wasted any money you spent on past campaigns, because there's no point in playing without advancing/leveling. But earlier campaigns were 5-10p (I bought plat by the dollar in the beginning, before knowing whether I would continue, and bought each campaign separately because I didn't notice the packages until it was too late -- so it cost me more overall). I paid the 20p for ao3 because I wasn't going to just stare at ao2 when there's nothing left to do there. But I have to wonder, if the devs are so comfortable charging 10p ($2) for just a silly auction slot, what is the price of the next campaign going to be? 50p? It's like a drug -- they know they have us hooked and can keep raising prices. Question is, when do we pull out and cut our losses?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well said Les b

I completely understand paying for value. The DEVS do an AWESOME job constantly updating, but they really do trap us with these prices. A sinkhole indeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When putting an option up for auction will it give you a suggested price of what the item is worth? Or do you just come up with a price of what you hear is going around. Will there be a "Buy it Now" price? haha
    Also if you win a bid or an item is sold will you be notified by a message on screen?

19.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #99
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,175 Posts

We do not automatically suggest prices but we do warn you if your asking price is too low (i.e. lower than the fee you have to pay to list the item). A system to suggest prices seems cool but I have doubts that it can keep up with the real market - and I think you'll be better off doing your own research for most things

All the prices are basically "buy it now" prices. Pay the asking price and the item is yours.

There is no in-game email system associated with the Consignment Shoppe and no message when your items are sold or when a listing has expired. You will need to return to the shoppe to see the status of your sales.

- Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cool.
    Will there be an option to make an offer?