Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc View Post
Today my friend internalninja quit. He quit because of the amount of bully people in this game. It's not cool. A little trash talk in pvp is expected, but when it gets to a point it's ridiculous. When I went to Internal Ninja to tell him it's not worth leaving this Great game, this bird showed up and continued to harass ninja. Then when I went to his defense, telling him to leave him alone or ill be rushing him in pvp back, he went worse. Not only did he say numerous things to ninja, he got all of his other rude friends to report us for harassment, and ruining THEIR game experience. As if we actually were, and as if they hasn't just bullied my friend into quitting. I had a total of 6 of his friends say they reported us. This is absurd. then when I said I was leaving this, he pmed me numerous things, one being you can't troll a troll. I wasn't trolling, but he admitted to being one. Here is some of his last words to Internal, saying he trolled him so bad he quit. This is outrageous. You don't even understand how upset mindless unneeded bullying gets me. Apparently my founder account is gonna be banned, according to him. So if it is Thankyou all for being good friends, and I will not be making another toon because of how much time and effort I put into plasmastar. thank you all.
Such a sad storie i think im guna crie