Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Your Top Three Things that Need Fixin’ in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by largecommand View Post
    Fox should lose the ability to dash without a target within 8m, only when carrying a flag btw

Farming needs a better drop rate? Idk, I've been extremely unlucky recently. Farmed nuri's 89 time, counted the plat list spending thingy:3, only 2 steels and a bunny. Farmed Red dragon 76+ times 1 swift bo, THATS IT.

Fbow/Event items should get nerfed to make it less powerfull, therefore reviving old pvp, which actually toke skills to master

I think endgame is balanced and I'll tell you why,

Sewer-custom op
    Nuri- strongman op
    Mount Fang- Lilith Op
    71 cap-?
    76 cap- I personally think swift is a bit op considering blast damage can take a team of 3 down. And it kills fast! So I'd say once again, Dex Is op.

It just keeps switching around. Next cap will be something else op who knows!
    Lilith may have been OP in 66 cap days, but it is nothing compared to the OP of this cap. I was a mage, and I know plenty of birds and bears that could beat mage. I think I only ever beat Zeus (Apollo) once, and Rushorgtfo would kill groups of mages faster a rabbit running from a fox.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Crim's post was phenomenal,

I suppose I will weigh in too,

1) I know that nerfing the mobs after Nuri's is a big undertaking but it is something that bugs me a ton. As Crim pointed out and I have seen for myself, you can pretty much elixer up and eventually clear a map in decent time (Fang-Blacksmoke) and I miss the entire "team" aspect and using the classes strategically to get the most out of farming. I am totally with crim on this but it will go hand in hand with the cut back on the skill effects.

2) I know you will see this word a thousand times in this thread but it is something that I have wanted to see change ( and almost everybody here) since the day they came. Forgotten bows are just way to out of the games concept. They ruined everything (content/drop wise) that you guys came up with from level 10-45. Not only forgotten but the recent halloween items as well. How far should they be nerfed? I think they should be slightly better then the bows available at the corresponding levels. Paws should be reduced to the wands at corresponding levels (maybe increase in Mana and health regen, and hit % over that levels wands available. Same goes for the rest of the halloween.

Not only will this bring back twinking, it will also diversify those who actually take the time to perfect the origional gear, and those that were there for the quick kills with fbows. Please, please, please take this into consideration.

3) As stated above in a few places, I think its time for an elite quest, just something to tie us over till you get the time/money/resources to create a new expansion. I think that alone would at least quench the PL players hunger for new content. Also if you make it a level 76 only quest it will push players to cap and give them a goal to reach for.

just my Two plat,

Thanks for listening G

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

1) Rhino buffs. The buffs of a rhino are just terrible to me, I know its not a killing class yet who joins pvp knowing they're going to be terrible, and saying "Oh my gosh, I'm so happy that everyone is stealing all my kills" Rhino at the moment is pretty much there to help the other guys get more kills.

2) Fox Evasion Buff. I hear other people saying 10 sec with 15 sec cd, yet I'd be happy with a 7 sec buff and 10 sec cd. It'd give more time to finish the actual combo.

3) 2012 Hween and Fbows. These definitely need to be nerfed, and we need the old awesome low levels back. 13, 15, 22, 26, and 35 were the best levels ever, and then once fbow came I left low level. I'd love to return, yet all the fbows make it hard to be any fun. If you could consider doing this, you could also consider having a free respec weekend like in AL, so people could adapt back to pre-forg, without having to buy plat.

Hopefully some of these ideas are taken into consideration, I've seen some great ones so far!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Don't know if this is the right thread to bitch and gripe in, but why does the Lvl 76 bow have wayyyyy better stats than the Lvl 76 bear and Mage weapons?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

1) Issue of daily blessing elix will vanished if left yesterday's same elix, and remove all kind of 1.25x elix at daily bless,
    any single kind elix to all 3x.
    2) Fox's "Rabid Bite" not shown its effect if 2 or more skill points added it.
    3) Fox's "Evasion" skill effect is too short only 3 secs. need 5 secs or more longer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default Your Top Three Things that Need Fixin’ in PL

1)Daily blessings disappear if you get the same blessing again.
    2)Add another quest for the elite(this makes people occupied in game and brings back many players.As long as it takes Long its pretty good.For example the quest for the blacksmoke preview that took super long :P.I think that could keep people occupied for a while.)
    3)The last thing is the easiest .Make devs come ig again,it makes very memorable moments for a lot of us.This was what happened in the old days in this game .It could happen again if you guys spent 10 min every week just logging on once .

-Lakersrockftw
    Last edited by lakersrockftw; 08-22-2013 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I still like the balance of normal mobs in fang. I had so many good times running Crypt without elixirs.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Your Top Three Things that Need Fixin’ in PL

I agree with implementing a quest like cyber. Something along those lines would make me very happy. I understand it may be considered new content, but I'm not a PVPer so focusing along those lines only would be kind of meh.

Thank you for taking this time to allow us to share our thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Id just like to say thanks for this thread G, i know its giving me some hope for pl and its good to know you guys are still listening to the feed back of us players. After a long silence of no new things for pl except your occasional post to this bring a nice warm feeling. Even if they domt get implemented at least you guys are listening.
    1. Overall game balance for rhinos and foxes and game balance in pvp
    2. The pvp lvl glitch. Where you can be any lvl and eventually you will find yourself fighting people 10+ lvls higher then you if you keep doing replay
    3. Id say a new cyber type quests for 76s. Even though im not capped i belive the ones who are deserve something new to do
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    3. Make it to where people can't cap in 5 hours in a low level dungeon. How is that elite? They just spent platinum and grinded with no skill involved...
    I agree with what Moth says, but if this is going to be done the end game PVE mobs must be scaled down. I dislike spending ages in a party with players who do not have the 'Top gear' and struggle with them.. (Even when I do not have top gear). That is one really big issue that puts me off playing this game.

Just an average signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

1. Balance PvP & Fix PvP glitches (especially in ctf) as William (xghostzx) already said.

2. Add batch sale option for inventory items. I think this been suggested like 1000 times already. That option will really help to many farmers and people who leveling up, so yeah heres example:

Name:  O.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  285.5 KB

3. Do something about spawning please!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spectre For This Useful Post:

Jig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

1. Launch out new skills and lower skill cap from 9 to 6. This should satisfy a lot of players.. Though it is a big work...

2. Forgottens should really be forgotten.

3. Cyber quests... Ohhh those feels when you accomplish them and get kewl gears.. Just.. Amazing..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Flacs, I really like your second idea about batching selling of items. Great idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Flacs, cool suggestion. However, if that were to be added I feel like the other idea that has also been mentioned millions of times should be added alongside it, that being locking items. I would kill myself if I sold my starry leather and didn't realize it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Yes, yes yes, if pvp is gonna get fixed I'm coming back i will love Gary Sam and ever sts employee dev mod that works at sts. Even the Janitor ! (If they even have a janitor?) xD
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Flacs, cool suggestion. However, if that were to be added I feel like the other idea that has also been mentioned millions of times should be added alongside it, that being locking items. I would kill myself if I sold my starry leather and didn't realize it.
    Ah that would be useful. I remembered liquidating a discontinued item and didn't notice it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

1. nerf forgottenbows.
    2. nerf mage freeze duration.
    3. nerf or change endgame, istakill on all classes and dodge.

Epic Zombie Apocalypse MINI movie [part 1]: http://youtu.be/TvS_9Ka2R04

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Only one thing, i.e. pvp balance, I'll try to put few points that could really balance pvp specially endgame pvp, considering it won't take much time to implement in game or it would cause big changes as techno replied in my earlier thread that, devs are not gonna change bigger nobs of the game.

(Endgame pvp focused)
    1> The base points required to equip gears should be increased, atleast by 35-45%. also i found inconsistancy in this behaviour, i.e

L55 pink gears need ~ 120 base points similary
    L61 .................... ~ 138 ..
    L66 ...... ~ 148 ..
    L71 ..... ~ 145 ...

This cap base point requirement is less nerly 382 points to spend and 157 need to equip any pink gear, anyway peoples need to put less point to equip non class specific gears and having few advantage that they must not have for example a full str gear (and rest dex point maxed) with hit% > 100, consequece is obviously toward unbalanced peoples need less knowledge in mechanics and learning to spam their skills. the points must be distributed in a way that for example someone equip str gear his hit% <100 something near 90% so that a tanker can tank decently not kill as fast as non tanker.

2> Instead of increasing health points which not been tradition of pl , armor should be increased significantly to factor in extra damge that causing 1-2 hit killing maybe by 30-40% at the same time the other defense mechanism i.e dodge should be nerfed and dodge should be nerfed in a way that if any class was privilegded with more dodge his armor should be increased more.

3> Here is another unjustified thing that caused significant change in player's gear choosing, advantage of one handed weapons over 2 handed, we can see that the armor value of 2 h and 1 h weapons is same as a a result we can see rare amount of 2h classes in pvp except the class which is made to use 2h weapons in general. the difference of armor value of this two type weapons should be decent so that we can see more 2h weapon classes in pvp arena.

n.b. : birds are not op atall its just 2-3 hit kills along with dodge, i.e op. so this is a prophecy that making other changes specially armor/ hp increase with birds dmg nerfing would be disaster for bird.

Last but not least we need xbow specially since no cap increase on horizon in end game which would make set with swift. alone this thing would differenciate newbs with veteran players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    2.) PvP Glitches - It's extremely easy for bears to pull you from behind a wall, birds to blast you through walls,
    n!
    sorry but your (mages) fire also do the same thing, though in hiding favors bears > mages > birds

and. tank > non tank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Funny Thing, we both have the same idea of Suggestion XD almost exact

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.