Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Rude Players in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    The only purpose of this thread is to create drama and to get some sort of vengeance on Yw for booting u.

It's time to let this thread die, the OP doesn't need any more attention.

Getting booted isn't the end if the world. Time to move on with your life
    Not about getting attention, its about letting the pocket legends community know whos booting which a form of greifing and finding ways to stop it. You don't have to comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by powerlevelz View Post
    Not about getting attention, its about letting the pocket legends community know whos booting which a form of greifing and finding ways to stop it. You don't have to comment.
    As everyone already said - nobody needs drama here on forums.

Seriously bud, you just got booted and you making thread because of that? Just forget it and find another game... Or host your own one. People boot each other from hundreds of games and nobody making so much drama.

And yw had reason booting you. You went to kill us while we weren't playing that's first reason, second one - game was full. Just forget it and move on.

Next time just host your own game and enjoy PvP.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

The boot button is there for a reason. Just because you were booted doesn't mean you were "grieved." Please stop making it out to be more than what it is. He didn't even say anything derogatory. Move on.

And btw, if you weren't seeking attention, you would not have made this thread. Also, before you accuse me of taking sides, go back and read my posts. You both could have handled things better and now you are becoming rude and attacking everyone because you aren't getting the attention YOU think you deserve.

Let.... it..... go.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flacs View Post
    As everyone already said - nobody needs drama here on forums.

Seriously bud, you just got booted and you making thread because of that? Just forget it and find another game... Or host your own one. People boot each other from hundreds of games and nobody making so much drama.

And yw had reason booting you. You went to kill us while we weren't playing that's first reason, second one - game was full. Just forget it and move on.

Next time just host your own game and enjoy PvP.
    He had no reason boot me rudely, hes lying and so are you if you agree. But it doesn't matter, they can lock the thread lol. At least we know who boots and we had a constructive discussion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    The boot button is there for a reason. Just because you were booted doesn't mean you were "grieved." Please stop making it out to be more than what it is. He didn't even say anything derogatory. Move on.

And btw, if you weren't seeking attention, you would not have made this thread. Also, before you accuse me of taking sides, go back and read my posts. You both could have handled things better and now you are becoming rude and attacking everyone because you aren't getting the attention YOU think you deserve.

Let.... it..... go.
    Again the point of the thread is to inform the pocket legends community and discuss booting, not seek attention. If that were the case every forum post would be to seek attention.
    Last edited by powerlevelz; 08-30-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

He had no reason boot me rudely, hes lying and so are you if you agree. But it doesn't matter, they can lock the thread lol. At least we know who boots and we had a constructive discussion
    Rudely? I think you have never seen azichiabed. His boots were really boot. And nick just booted you with reason "Cough cough".

How is it rude? I would understand if he booted you with reason "Wow trash", then it would be rude. But he never did it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

This isn't a constructive discussion... You called someone out on the forums (against the ToS) for booting you for a valid reason (not against the ToS). You are being very childish and tbh you are making yourself look bad making up excuses... Next time if you really think it's against the ToS report and move on tho I highly doubt anything would happen if it's the same scenario as this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Again the point of the thread is to inform the pocket legends community and discuss booting, not seek attention. If that were the case every forum post would be to seek attention.
    If it wasn't about attention and seeking vengeance, why did break ToS and post screen shots containing his name??? One could think this thread is leaning towards harassment towards Yw.

The comment in your boot was so innocent. If it really hurt your feelings then PL PVP and CTF isn't for you. There are so many worse things in the world.

Put your girl panties on, accept your boot like man, move on and have a great day!!! :-D

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

There is a difference between bringing attention for informational purposes and attention for personal gains. It is clear you have an agenda and choose to not listen to reason. For this thread to be only about discussion, you would not have included pictures and made the discussion generalized.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

When I get worked up in a game I remind myself what life is like many other parts of the world, and know I live a privilaged life where I have a lot to be thankfull of.
    To put it in Internet vernacular,

First world problems -.-

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    169 Posts

Put your girl panties on, accept your boot like man, move on and have a great day!!! :-D

lulz...thnx hunn for givin me a good chuckle!!

Quick! Staring contest...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to billybob1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

IMO, How did one page turn into four. Plus, Beuwar, if you cannot let this specific topic go, I'm not sure how you are going to deal with the impediments in life. If you are going to grieve (note the way I spelled it..."i" before "e" except after "c") this much, then boy IDK what to say.

And Crimson is right. You are drawing negative attention and you are being notorious whiner. I remember clearly when you still had the limbchopper set and was owned by fully equipped 76s.

Is this your revenge on the community?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    So you are saying I am not a clean player when you say that? I ask you to provide proof of me, or anyone else you want to point the finger at, or realize what you are saying is based on nothing but rumors. Coming from someone who plays everyday vs. someone who quits every few months for long periods of time, I think I know what I am talking about.

Anything else, Alan, needs to be pm'ed to me.
    Bryan, never said anything against you particularly and i think in this case, pvp wise, i know about the players a bit more than you do.

What you say is based on rumours. And thought i did actually quit many times for long periods of time and i haven't played in 7-8 months already. But i'm the guy with 44k ctf kills on the bird alone, not you.

Not gonna say anything bad about the players you listed. But believe me, i've seen them all in different circumstances. In case you don't know, i changed names few times, i also played on different classes without any of them and all other players knowing me.

This argument is over. And no i'm not going to pm anyone, anything about any players.

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #74
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

Time to lock this one up... Thread closed. Please don't call out other players on the forums. Thanks!
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com