Thread: My long journey has came to end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default My long journey has came to end

Hey guys!

I wanted to tell y'all that I quit playing and I quit forums as well.

First of all I wanna tell you why I quit - I have life issues. And I don't have any time to play this game anymore. I gotta study in college and help to my mom.

Now I wanna tell you my story.

I started playing at 56 cap, my first character was mage (woot). I really enjoyed playing this wonderful game. Back then I had no friends at all. Then I made a bird and found some cool friends such as Aliend, juggernugget. Them two helped me to level up and I capped to 56 as a bird. Aliend helped me to get my first set - raid roach xbow set!! Juger was incredibly kind to me as well and he's still my great friend, I will always remember about him. I wasn't really good at PvP, to be honest I was awful player.

Then 61 cap was realized and I met new friends - Ace and Blindrogue. Ace was amazing ctf player, I always wanted to be like him. He was nice and really mature guy. Blindrogue is my best friend still - we even met irl, he's such a wise and cool guy. I'm so happy for having friends like them. Me and blindrogue chatting every day now, so we are like best bros forever. At 61 cap I started to PvP as warbird and then as dex bird. I did really good I think, and I really enjoyed playing. Then ace taught me how to play PvP and I got even better.

At 66 cap I challenged greatest players such as kanital, paahuud and many others. It was really amazing to play with so pro pvpers like them. And from challenging them I got even better. I found new friends - cloakker, ghost and Chloe, jcoultet. All four of them are pure awesomeness. I always talk to them when I have trouble and they always help me in any situation. Such a great guys. Then I got into top PvP guild - Unity. I was so proud of myself.

Now I wanna tell you about cloakker, Chloe, ghost and jcoultet. About each of them...

Cloakker - david, brother thank you for everything. You are really great guy, your wise thoughts always help me. You are incredibly good bear as well. I can talk to you about anything, you always positive. I think I never seen you sad.. Never ever. And that's cool bro!

Chloe - I think we could talk with her forever. Chloe is one of kindest girls ever, she's also beautiful and talented with anything. She's great player, I respect her so much. Chloe remember this - YOU ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YA SO MUCH!

Ghost - William you are really smart guy. Community wouldn't be the same without you. You always make amazing suggestions and giving good feedback for which I respect you. You also nice friend, and good companion.

Jcoultet - josh you are MOST KIND GUY EVER, you are very fair to everyone always. If your friends in trouble - you always trying to help. And the most thing I respect in you - you always trying to fix situation with WORDS and not actions. That's really commendable bro. I really miss playing with you. Gaunab, you and me = amazing team! and yeah... JOSH FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

I also was in revelation guild. Also cool PvP guild. I met another cool homie there - Gaunab. Raf you are really amazing, you sarcasm Is perfect () and you are really wise and kind. Thanks for lending all the sets. Playing ctf with you is really cool. You are one of best meatshields ever in this game, and one of best birds as well. You are amazing on all your twinks, remember bro - you inspired me to started twinking! Yeah you! I had really lots of fun with you brother, I truly love you brother.

After unity fell apart I went to Rated M - another great PvP guild with amazing master - Ywforplaying. Yeah nick always been nice to anyone, he's good friend, and flags ninja in ctf. Nick also has amazing brother - tyforplaying, even tho i had bad times with him but we still cool friends! So yeah, Rated M for life guys! Tik 'm aan ouwe!

Then I met all my other good friends (fall of 66-76 caps) - Iperf, Apollo, Angeldawn, Hawkbby, Dolloway, Chris (soul), Reun, Ninja, Crimsontider, Mothwing, Gladiator, Billy, Odin, Supergotenks, Detlz and many many others.

Now let me tell about them. ( sorry I cant personally thank ALL of my friends since I got hundreds of them but I will list some really good friends).

Iperf - brother I know you since 66 cap, but we never been good friends. This cap everything is changed. We talked a lot and pvped a lot. I glad to have friend like you. You never lie to me I can trust you anything. You are also really funny guy, you always making me laugh. Thank you for everything, love you. You are my best bro forever. Text me anytime.

Apollo - Parth! You are one of smartest that's for sure. Best bear as well! I still remember our bear fights! Dude it was so awesome! You got really great gf - Ashley. She's my best friend! I always played with her a lot. Happy to have friends like you guys.

Angeldawn - ANGEELLLLLLL I love ya! Thanks for everything you did to me. I talked to you so much, you are great interlocutor. It's so nice to talk to you on any theme. You always support me, you always give me nicest advice. I respect you so much. Thank you.

Dolloway - never talking in game, but one of best birds in this game. If you make friends with dollo - you won't regret. He's really smart and nice guy.

Hawkbby - Kenny! How are you so funny? Like for real! Haha bro I will never forget ya, you always so positive and so funny, you make fun of nothing! That's really great. Thank you for being my friend bro!

Chris - little bro, you never forget about me which means you are true friend. You always come online and say hi, I really appreciate it, even though we don't talk much or play a lot with each other but still you do it! Thank you bro for all the fun! You are really funny as well little bro

Reun - you are cool dude! And funny! Gosh I got so many funny friends haha!

Ninja (dudetus) - Larry! I remember times when we played together (like 66 cap), back then you had name omigodaninja. You always been funny and you are one of funniest guys in this community. You are also incredible pvper. You could bring all nubs down even 1v3! Gg!

Crimsotider - what would community do without your wise thoughts!? You are great man, really wise. I respect you and your opinion a lot.

Mothwing - bro you are nice guy, always remember what I told you! Never give up! Your life gonna be great trust me, I wish you all the best, you are truly awesome!!! And your signatures are also awesome. Did you install photoshop? Hope you did! So you can make even more awesome sigs!

Gladiator - Kevin you are pro behr! And my old friend. Thank you for everything brother.

Billy - Let's make kids! For real you are nice and funny person. Thanks for selling me all the sets and thanks for donating gold for all tourneys. You are generous guy.

Odin - Antonnnnn! Haha i remember our old times! It was so fun! I think you understand what I'm talking about! I miss you a lot and hope you read this thread. And also don't be mad at me Lol!

Cheenivivvivie - You are just nice person. Nothing to say bro!

Nicca - you are my best homie as well Nicca!! I always talk to you a lot as well, and I played a lot with you. You are nice person, you gave me very good advices and you never told me no when I asked to talk to me. Thanks for everything Nicca, love you so much!

Bless - bro, thanks you for all the gold you gave me, you helped me so much with sets. You are great friend and I'll just thank you 100th time - thank you again bro. I haven't seen you for a while now... Eh..

Well thanks to ALL MY FRIENDS for everything. I had lots of fun playing with ya guys! Thanks to devs for making amazing game like pocket legends. And I apologize if I hurt anyone.

I GONNA MISS YOU GUYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I love you all homies, love you so much - you just can't imagine. Just I gotta go... I will visit sometimes.

- Vlad

And remember... Legends never die.. They just fade away

Last edited by Spectre; 09-08-2013 at 04:33 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spectre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Was great knowing you bro... You're a great guy good luck irl bud!

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Sorry to see ya go, Vlad.

I have known of you since 56-61 caps, but unfortunately, only got to really know you within the last couple of months. I wish you nothing but the best in life and if you are allowed the opportunity to come back, you know you can always look me up.

Best wishes!
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Its sad to see you go but its heartwarming to see you do it on a positive note

GL in life buddy!
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Cya flacs

Thanks for the sigs

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Hey buddy,

It's sad to see you go. I wish I would recall the good memories we had back in Unity more often - we became really close then, and those were the grandest of times in PL. I know we haven't talked as much ever since those guilds broke down - but you've always been a close friend to me.

Hope you can come visit time to time. Best of luck on your journey. You'll be missed!

-Will

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Bye Flacs, do good in college, and stay strong in playing RL (REAL LEGENDS!!) As you always,stayed strong in PL!
    You can do it, come back soon!

(what food do yo-nvm..its annoying and old)

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Sadly we came along together way too late!

What can I say beside of Good Luck in College, own them - own them all, you will do it for sure.

Doswidanja brat,

and don't forget: Make Kids!

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I don't know you that well but I remember whenever I joined a game to always watch out for Flacs and try to be on his team.

Good luck in real life, Vlad, I'm sure everything will go great!

Just an average signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Good luck to you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Vlad
    I know we talked about this in game but always remember, you are so loved and will be missed greatly.

Don't forget your promise and stop by to chat sometimes.

I will you all best!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Flacs,
    I just wanted to say, I really respected you character through nuris and fang. I never spoke to you, I didn't feel, "good enough," at the time
    You were always that one pro who I tried add as a friend on site. I am sorry I never got to know you. I and surely many others have regrets on not shooting for higher goals during earlier level caps.
    Anyhow, PL is just a game, and should be treated as such. Good luck in your further ventures Vlad.
    Last edited by Argyros; 09-09-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

I didn't see this coming.. Thanks for everything Big bro, Best big Brother ever.. Good luck with you college Bro, I know you get all these good scores as I know you're a Smart one. I could never forget all things we have done together, together with IPerf the Trios.. I really hope I met you earlier, When ever you got time come On and Say "Hi". I will definitely miss you a lot. Good luck IRL bro. Hope to see you soon .

Your little brother,
    Chris

P.s "If you see my Ex-gf In bed" :-P
    Last edited by Extreme; 09-10-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Hey you forgot about me

Cya flacs, I no longer play pocket legends either due to life needing more attention but I still occasionally forum.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Bye Flacs. It was really nice knowing you. GL in real life, and don't forget to pop in once in a while! (don't liquidate the branch! Lol)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Hey, we didn't really talk much but I wish you the best in College and real life, I'll miss you, Vlad!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Vlad
    I wish you a lifetime of happiness it has been a pleasure to have met you . It feels like we have been through a lot and I just wanna wish you the best in life, you deserve it you are a great guy and a friend to many. Thank you for the kind words and I will miss you much like many others. come online occasionally would be great to stay in touch.
    Last edited by jcoultet; 09-18-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

T-T bai...I'll miss you Vlad... best of luck in everything you do IRL though. <3

If you know who the character is, this is his final Form!

Love it thanks MothWing!
    PL: Saool L76 Mage [Proud Officer of A.R.G.] Siejo's Secretary
    DL: Saool [Eternally Undead Officer of C.V.G.]

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Awwww :'( Flacyyyyyy

Was a great time playing with you ..
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Farewell. I haven't seen you in a while, but I wish you the best of luck, both in college and in life.