Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Default My long journey has came to end

Hey guys!

I wanted to tell y'all that I quit playing and I quit forums as well.

First of all I wanna tell you why I quit - I have life issues. And I don't have any time to play this game anymore. I gotta study in college and help to my mom.

Now I wanna tell you my story.

I started playing at 56 cap, my first character was mage (woot). I really enjoyed playing this wonderful game. Back then I had no friends at all. Then I made a bird and found some cool friends such as Aliend, juggernugget. Them two helped me to level up and I capped to 56 as a bird. Aliend helped me to get my first set - raid roach xbow set!! Juger was incredibly kind to me as well and he's still my great friend, I will always remember about him. I wasn't really good at PvP, to be honest I was awful player.

Then 61 cap was realized and I met new friends - Ace and Blindrogue. Ace was amazing ctf player, I always wanted to be like him. He was nice and really mature guy. Blindrogue is my best friend still - we even met irl, he's such a wise and cool guy. I'm so happy for having friends like them. Me and blindrogue chatting every day now, so we are like best bros forever. At 61 cap I started to PvP as warbird and then as dex bird. I did really good I think, and I really enjoyed playing. Then ace taught me how to play PvP and I got even better.

At 66 cap I challenged greatest players such as kanital, paahuud and many others. It was really amazing to play with so pro pvpers like them. And from challenging them I got even better. I found new friends - cloakker, ghost and Chloe, jcoultet. All four of them are pure awesomeness. I always talk to them when I have trouble and they always help me in any situation. Such a great guys. Then I got into top PvP guild - Unity. I was so proud of myself.

Now I wanna tell you about cloakker, Chloe, ghost and jcoultet. About each of them...

Cloakker - david, brother thank you for everything. You are really great guy, your wise thoughts always help me. You are incredibly good bear as well. I can talk to you about anything, you always positive. I think I never seen you sad.. Never ever. And that's cool bro!

Chloe - I think we could talk with her forever. Chloe is one of kindest girls ever, she's also beautiful and talented with anything. She's great player, I respect her so much. Chloe remember this - YOU ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YA SO MUCH!

Ghost - William you are really smart guy. Community wouldn't be the same without you. You always make amazing suggestions and giving good feedback for which I respect you. You also nice friend, and good companion.

Jcoultet - josh you are MOST KIND GUY EVER, you are very fair to everyone always. If your friends in trouble - you always trying to help. And the most thing I respect in you - you always trying to fix situation with WORDS and not actions. That's really commendable bro. I really miss playing with you. Gaunab, you and me = amazing team! and yeah... JOSH FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

I also was in revelation guild. Also cool PvP guild. I met another cool homie there - Gaunab. Raf you are really amazing, you sarcasm Is perfect () and you are really wise and kind. Thanks for lending all the sets. Playing ctf with you is really cool. You are one of best meatshields ever in this game, and one of best birds as well. You are amazing on all your twinks, remember bro - you inspired me to started twinking! Yeah you! I had really lots of fun with you brother, I truly love you brother.

After unity fell apart I went to Rated M - another great PvP guild with amazing master - Ywforplaying. Yeah nick always been nice to anyone, he's good friend, and flags ninja in ctf. Nick also has amazing brother - tyforplaying, even tho i had bad times with him but we still cool friends! So yeah, Rated M for life guys! Tik 'm aan ouwe!

Then I met all my other good friends (fall of 66-76 caps) - Iperf, Apollo, Angeldawn, Hawkbby, Dolloway, Chris (soul), Reun, Ninja, Crimsontider, Mothwing, Gladiator, Billy, Odin, Supergotenks, Detlz and many many others.

Now let me tell about them. ( sorry I cant personally thank ALL of my friends since I got hundreds of them but I will list some really good friends).

Iperf - brother I know you since 66 cap, but we never been good friends. This cap everything is changed. We talked a lot and pvped a lot. I glad to have friend like you. You never lie to me I can trust you anything. You are also really funny guy, you always making me laugh. Thank you for everything, love you. You are my best bro forever. Text me anytime.

Apollo - Parth! You are one of smartest that's for sure. Best bear as well! I still remember our bear fights! Dude it was so awesome! You got really great gf - Ashley. She's my best friend! I always played with her a lot. Happy to have friends like you guys.

Angeldawn - ANGEELLLLLLL I love ya! Thanks for everything you did to me. I talked to you so much, you are great interlocutor. It's so nice to talk to you on any theme. You always support me, you always give me nicest advice. I respect you so much. Thank you.

Dolloway - never talking in game, but one of best birds in this game. If you make friends with dollo - you won't regret. He's really smart and nice guy.

Hawkbby - Kenny! How are you so funny? Like for real! Haha bro I will never forget ya, you always so positive and so funny, you make fun of nothing! That's really great. Thank you for being my friend bro!

Chris - little bro, you never forget about me which means you are true friend. You always come online and say hi, I really appreciate it, even though we don't talk much or play a lot with each other but still you do it! Thank you bro for all the fun! You are really funny as well little bro

Reun - you are cool dude! And funny! Gosh I got so many funny friends haha!

Ninja (dudetus) - Larry! I remember times when we played together (like 66 cap), back then you had name omigodaninja. You always been funny and you are one of funniest guys in this community. You are also incredible pvper. You could bring all nubs down even 1v3! Gg!

Crimsotider - what would community do without your wise thoughts!? You are great man, really wise. I respect you and your opinion a lot.

Mothwing - bro you are nice guy, always remember what I told you! Never give up! Your life gonna be great trust me, I wish you all the best, you are truly awesome!!! And your signatures are also awesome. Did you install photoshop? Hope you did! So you can make even more awesome sigs!

Gladiator - Kevin you are pro behr! And my old friend. Thank you for everything brother.

Billy - Let's make kids! For real you are nice and funny person. Thanks for selling me all the sets and thanks for donating gold for all tourneys. You are generous guy.

Odin - Antonnnnn! Haha i remember our old times! It was so fun! I think you understand what I'm talking about! I miss you a lot and hope you read this thread. And also don't be mad at me Lol!

Cheenivivvivie - You are just nice person. Nothing to say bro!

Nicca - you are my best homie as well Nicca!! I always talk to you a lot as well, and I played a lot with you. You are nice person, you gave me very good advices and you never told me no when I asked to talk to me. Thanks for everything Nicca, love you so much!

Bless - bro, thanks you for all the gold you gave me, you helped me so much with sets. You are great friend and I'll just thank you 100th time - thank you again bro. I haven't seen you for a while now... Eh..

Well thanks to ALL MY FRIENDS for everything. I had lots of fun playing with ya guys! Thanks to devs for making amazing game like pocket legends. And I apologize if I hurt anyone.

I GONNA MISS YOU GUYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I love you all homies, love you so much - you just can't imagine. Just I gotta go... I will visit sometimes.

- Vlad

And remember... Legends never die.. They just fade away

Last edited by Spectre; 09-08-2013 at 04:33 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spectre For This Useful Post: