Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Booting Makes Me Mad !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Arrow Thread Closed -_-

Thread closed
    Last edited by Hayabusaz; 11-03-2010 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i hate that its ****ing gay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

I understand, MC, but why not level in Fathom or Lost Expedition? You can actually use the items that drop and the XP is the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hate it too. Wish there was a boot back button or something.
    I have noticed alot of "please dont boot me" coming from people as they joing the group. i thought people were just being silly at first, but i think they are being serious. at first it was lower levels, but now it's people of the appropriate level for the content. it must be really getting bad.

personally i'd only boot people that were being vulgar or harassing party members or people obviously not there for the benefit of the group such as leechers or people only there trying to sell crap (time and place for that and groups is not one of them)

edit: what snake said above. why not level in appropriate zones? you can use the items. you get no more or less experience in higher level zones. maybe they should reduce/restrict XP in zones outside your level. you quit getting XP once you overpower an area...why not if you grossly underpower the area?

and like i have said before...if you dont want random people in your group...just lock the dang thing.
    Last edited by Rextab; 11-03-2010 at 12:54 PM.
    Rextab - 47 Tank Bear
    Archflier - 47 Pure Dex Bird
    Manabender - 33 Pure Enchantress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree with too low although I've never been booted for that and agree more for giving a real reason for boot I've had recently botted for . M n s z r bye sry lol gone see ya etc so yes stop booting or just take it off
    Richard Nixon: Who needs ammo when you've got looks like mine
    I'm an ex-PL player gonna make a comeback, so when i do, you better be ready for Silvercreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Facking idiot stop complaining about boots!!!! I am so pissed off because immature all-knowers seems to think that all booters are wrong!!
    Would you be happy if you hosted a victory lap for good people that are out for quick loot and this lvl 46 guy with no gear at all joins the game?
    Who likes a lazy low level *** sitting back doing nothing while waiting for others to get the xp for him? You get mad when u join a pot rush and get kicked, but do you not know that YOU will just be dying like a handicap and getting the mages to take risks of dying by reviving YOU!

When you get booted, there is always a reason, whether the host specifies it or not. The hosts cannot write game discriptions, so if a noob joins a game for pros and get kicked, it is not the hosts fault!!

So, give me one reason that a host should not have the permission to kick someone from HIS game.
    Last edited by Superzarop; 11-03-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superzarop View Post
    Facking idiot stop complaining about boots!!!! I am so pissed off because immature all-knowers seems to think that all booters are wrong!!
    Would you be happy if you hosted a victory lap for good people that are out for quick loot and this lvl 46 guy with no gear at all joins the game?
    Who likes a lazy low level *** sitting back doing nothing while waiting for others to get the xp for him? You get mad when u join a pot rush and get kicked, but do you not know that YOU will just be dying like a handicap and getting the mages to take risks of dying by reviving YOU!

When you get booted, there is always a reason, whether the host specifies it or not. The hosts cannot write game discriptions, so if a noob joins a game for pros and get kicked, it is not the hosts fault!!

So, give me one reason that a host should not have the permission to kick someone from HIS game.
    Wow geez hater you must really love saying you it's all you say YOU YOU YOU do you ever think that it wouldn't hurt to be kind and help the lv46? Or are you just selfish? and besides what if he has lv47 gear try and be generous like chief and many others and level up people and not be so selfish and only want gear and I bet you (or should I say YOU) have been booted and hated it so think twice before you say something

ps do you kiss your mother with that mouth? If so she must really regret it
    Richard Nixon: Who needs ammo when you've got looks like mine
    I'm an ex-PL player gonna make a comeback, so when i do, you better be ready for Silvercreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol your post makes my on my mood again, i remember when my friend said"have a heart ".
    I have helped many people level in crush the keeper, fathom crypts and expedition, but imo victory lap just isnt the place to level(20-40 xp per run?). When i do victory lap i want a group of solid and experienced player, not some level 47 bird with a random green coat and a small black crossbow.
    I also accept my boots like a man. Maybe the hoster had a friend trying to join or maybe i am just not good enough for the hosters game.
    By the way by putting caps on "you" i was trying to emphasize the fact that it is not othets, but YOU that is causing the misery.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King Kamehameha View Post
    Wow geez hater you must really love saying you it's all you say YOU YOU YOU do you ever think that it wouldn't hurt to be kind and help the lv46? Or are you just selfish? and besides what if he has lv47 gear try and be generous like chief and many others and level up people and not be so selfish and only want gear and I bet you (or should I say YOU) have been booted and hated it so think twice before you say something

ps do you kiss your mother with that mouth? If so she must really regret it
    Everything that Superzarop said is true, it's just that most people do not WANT to hear it. He is talking about rushing, and rushing by definition is VERY selfish. It boils down the game to just getting the best gear in the most efficient way, which is why EVERYONE WANTS TO DO IT! The problem is, NOT EVERYONE CAN! The increase in armor and fire power for level 50 weapons is significant, and if you are not 50, you should not be rushing. What you should be doing is taking the time to level up, just like all the other 50's did.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Don't fall for the noob troll with 26 posts hammering on the guy with 719 posts. Trolls troll, and they love negative reactions. Laugh at them. They hate that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Don't fall for the noob troll with 26 posts hammering on the guy with 719 posts. Trolls troll, and they love negative reactions. Laugh at them. They hate that.
    How bout a troll with 1441 posts? Cause Superzarop is right.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Being right or wrong has nothing to do with trolling. Incendiary remarks, name calling, etc. makes him a troll.

And while he may be right, he is not addressing the OP. I can say water is wet in response to anything and will be right every time. But if I say water is wet you far kin ijit, I would be a troll.

The OP was told to boot himself from his own hosted game, and later told to boot his sister. Trolls don't read. Then they say the obvious, meanly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Does it not seem like you are the troll? My post was a reply to the topic starter concerning this topic. And how does his 719 make him any more skilled, smarter or morally correct than me?
    You might have 1 million posts, but trolling is trolling.
    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3126/clipxd.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by screamer View Post
    Obviously... and I believe the proper way to state that is "You and I".
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    Well obviously I put me first because YOU are not important.
    Tekei: 50 bird Tekora: 50 mage Tekfourxcn: 50 bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

LOL!, the old whatever-you-say-about-me-I-say-about-you! Hahahaha... Got any other tactics? That one is old.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You must feel so mature amirite?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if there is a reason to boot someone fine. just politely explain. but most people that boot people are dickish about it. they give no real reason and are not exactly polite about it even if there is one. ASK someone to leave and they probably will. should people feel bad about "accidentally" joining a rush game? most are just joining random games trying to level. and like i have suggested before...you want to be a closed game...lock your friggin game and invite who you want.
    you say you want "experienced" players? you want them to know your tactic? how are they going to do that if all of the people that do this seem to be elitist snobs and not let people try it and learn? how quickly forget that they too were a noob once. they weren't born with the innate knowledge of how to play their class, all the mechanics behind the game, or how to tackle certain maps and enemies.
    Rextab - 47 Tank Bear
    Archflier - 47 Pure Dex Bird
    Manabender - 33 Pure Enchantress

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Kids, please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

POSTED AFTER I SAW JUSTG.
    I am done.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Always Posts That Makes Me Think That People Hates Me ..
    Why Everytime I Make A Thread , There Is Always Someone Talking Nervously ?
    Geez People , Peace ! We Are Supposed To Be A Community And All Friends , Yes !
    And Yes , I've Helped A Lot Of People , Given Away Like 10Mil To Friends And New Players , Helped Nearly 150-200 New Players To Level Up From 1 To 8 Or More , Given Away 239 Pinks , Go Check The The Thread Called : " Masterchief's Wish List " If You Don't Trust Me .
    And For The Ones That Knows That , Don't Tell I've Made This For The " PL Shield " Because It's Wrong , Well I Told What I Tough .. Comon Guys .. Peace .

- Peace, MC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Idk why the make this Boot button?!
    Booting is bad,but other site the lv 10-20 can lv other map not ao3 , because much of lv 50 are farming and when they r farming they cant considerate of them.
    Mybe they can delete the Boot Button pls!
    Bye