Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkied View Post
    Or lag.
    Cri?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mothwing For This Useful Post:

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mothwing View Post
    Exactly. All these people complain about rings, when really the thing that determines the outcome of a fight is the skill of the player.
    I think so, I kinda suck at endgame, but I actually learned how to fend off the endgamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    Depends on how bad the lag is xD
    I spike all the time though.

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstar View Post
    Yep.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

The Castle That Never Was, with my Shadowstar and Eternal Frost, also with Ebonine.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077:1279894
    Yep.
    I had to re write that post there 2 times because my connection was bad

All for One, and One for All!
    The Brightest of Flames..cast the Darkest of Shadows..
    One who knows nothing cannot understand anything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I had to re write that post there 2 times because my connection was bad
    I didn't know my comment even posted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Lol you 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
    And you don't think people would use elixirs for the quest? And yes, a month is nothing. Some may have capped in days, but it's not like they quit right after. The stay for the duration of that cap, and moved on to the next one. Which is well over a month.
    I managed to do the fang cap a few days before humania was realeased, and capped there and in first week of Blacksmoke. Earned my valiant glory ring for my bird in less than half a year. Created a mage at bs release, and now I'm already waiting for a whole year and still no new cap... So, when they dont do a new cap in a whole year, they should at least give us the chance to earn the good stuff that comes with capping.
    Btw I think you just don't want that other people can get the op ring too.
    Last edited by Megamage; 09-26-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    I have to comment every single thread because I have no hobbies.
    Seems so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Megamage View Post
    Seems so
    You do realize that writing a comment takes a few seconds? I'm the head of a robotics team, edit videos, write for two blogs, play soccer, ski, and do some 3D design and sculpture.

Please don't "insult" me when you have no idea who I am as a person.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Sooooooo you are saying you had the same opportunities as everyone else to loot dragon sets and black dragon.

If you want to be a nuke and consider more damage and more hit as OP then Black dragon is more OP than Glory ring. Black dragon has 10 Damage and 5% Hit. Glory does have more armor and dodge though.

And you haven't been waiting a WHOLE year. Cap hasn't been out a year yet.
    Last edited by angeldawn; 09-26-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

I managed to do the fang cap a few days before humania was realeased, and capped there and in first week of Blacksmoke. Earned my valiant glory ring for my bird in less than half a year. Created a mage at bs release, and now I'm already waiting for a whole year and still no new cap... So, when they dont do a new cap in a whole year, they should at least give us the chance to earn the good stuff that comes with capping.
    1. You have a 2 cap ring. So why the hell are you still complaining.

2. If you read my first post (which I know you did, because you replied to it) you would see that I don't have an elite ring.
    Last edited by Cavoc; 09-26-2013 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    Why should someone playing less than a year get the same items I have for being a devoted player and plat spender for 2.5+ years?

Many pvp players only have dragon rings and they learn to compete with cap rings.
    u are right about it but if there a ring quest or anything for new players we will still not same, you will have many old vanitys any weapons items i cant get they... if you starting 20 armor + dodge + crit ++ more than enemy, this isnt fair and if i pvp like that really its will not funy for me to kill ppls easy... if any 1 thinking rings not changeing score just lets a duel and start 20 armor less than me on mage vs mage.. if you can kill me 10-4 i will really sory for post here.. but again saying last 2 person after put out ring 30-0 other guy 10-0 i win and they puted ring on again, now think about it what if i have that ring and they not ?? they will just die and die without any fun... i am not saying sts must giwe us every items as 3 year players, but i am saying they must do it a fair way, or maybe rings should shine but not giwe statu or they can do lvl 77-78 every lvl 100k exp and every lvl can give a ring..

plus do not forget its not our fault coz we didnt knew there will not a new cap.. its not our fault if sts change mind about new caps.. and we spend plats to as old players did..

any ppls saying they dont have ring and they doing great vs ring ppls .. read my answer for you >>>> offcourse ring or items not changeing score if you dueling with noobs or target have lag, but if 2 ppl to know how to play and they non lag same type item set, than duel becomeing a ring duel.. ring will win... thats what we are talking about..

if we not gonna get a ring why do we waste time and plats for 75 to 76 every class chars ? Sory Angel my reply sooo long, its not all about reply you.. i just didnt want new posts for every person! ALL iN ONE )
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 09-26-2013 at 07:15 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VenomsChaos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    This has been mentioned more times than I can try to keep up with. I'm not getting into the "for" or "against" argument, but if it has not been implemented by now, it probably won't be.
    We asked for a damage/dodge nerf for quite a while, and eventually got one. Same goes for the idea to nerf spawning(though IMO the update did nothing but it was a good try). By your logic, since the next level cap wouldnt be "implemented by now", it probaly won't be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    Sooooooo you are saying you had the same opportunities as everyone else to loot dragon sets and black dragon.

If you want to be a nuke and consider more damage and more hit as OP then Black dragon is more OP than Glory ring. Black dragon has 10 Damage and 5% Hit. Glory does have more armor and dodge though.

And you haven't been waiting a WHOLE year. Cap hasn't been out a year yet.
    You obviously dont know what you're talking about....
    1. Black Dragon Ring has has only slightly better stats than the other dragon rings, you dont notice the difference at all. Btw all rings (except golden) have 5 hit and 10 dmg.......
    2. YOU CAN COMBINE THE 3 PIECE RING AND DRAGON RINGS BRO! Means you have the stats of the dragon ring of your choice with the 3 piece rings stats added. Better learn how the game works.
    3. Yeah its not a whole year but soon it will be.... I just want to say its a freaking long time without new cap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    u are right about it but if there a ring quest or anything for new players we will still not same, you will have many old vanitys any weapons items i cant get they... if you starting 20 armor + dodge + crit ++ more than enemy, this isnt fair and if i pvp like that really its will not funy for me to kill ppls easy... if any 1 thinking rings not changeing score just lets a duel and start 20 armor less than me on mage vs mage.. if you can kill me 10-4 i will really sory for post here.. but again saying last 2 person after put out ring 30-0 other guy 10-0 i win and they puted ring on again, now think about it what if i have that ring and they not ?? they will just die and die without any fun... i am not saying sts must giwe us every items as 3 year players, but i am saying they must do it a fair way, or maybe rings should shine but not giwe statu or they can do lvl 77-78 every lvl 100k exp and every lvl can give a ring..

plus do not forget its not our fault coz we didnt knew there will not a new cap.. its not our fault if sts change mind about new caps.. and we spend plats to as old players did..

any ppls saying they dont have ring and they doing great vs ring ppls .. read my answer for you >>>> offcourse ring or items not changeing score if you dueling with noobs or target have lag, but if 2 ppl to know how to play and they non lag same type item set, than duel becomeing a ring duel.. ring will win... thats what we are talking about..

if we not gonna get a ring why do we waste time and plats for 75 to 76 every class chars ? Sory Angel my reply sooo long, its not all about reply you.. i just didnt want new posts for every person! ALL iN ONE )
    At least one guy that knows the valiant glory rings are more than a small advantage in pvp
    Seriously I fight birds who wear them and still win most of time, and I'm also am able to kill pallies now thx to my insane build, but bears still pwn me quite hard cause I cannot use a more offensive build that would make me able to bring them down fast enough before they do me.
    Last edited by Megamage; 09-27-2013 at 05:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
    1. You have a 2 cap ring. So why the hell are you still complaining.

2. If you read my first post (which I know you did, because you replied to it) you would see that I don't have an elite ring.
    I said I have a three piece ring ( two piece is the ring of valiance, three piece is valiant glory ring). And when you dont have it, why dont you want to have a chance to earn it too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I don't think you get the point of an Elite Ring. Sure, another opportunity would be nice, but I'm serious when I say they can be countered by careful playing. Maybe you'll be less fortunate in a "go" match, but those are determined by luck far more than FFA matches.

For example, let's say you get into a team fight. A person without a ring could poke and get the buffs down for the other team. The combined debuffs would completely counter the rings bonuses as they do for any other ring. If your team doesn't poke, you can always play cautiously and use advantages in the environment of play such as wall locking the enemy with repulse or fireball (stomp's obvious for bears) then take them out as they can't move.

Let's say you have the flag and your team is dead and you have to pass through an enemy with an elite ring, what do you do? Well, you could charge at them and try to last long enough for your team to come save you, orrrrr you could keep them busy with CC abilities as you pass by them to score. There's a pretty low chanced to miss 5 abilities in a row with debuffs on the target.

Now what do you do in a normal FFA match when you're caught alone away from your team? Either you or your team is stupid and don't use general teamwork knowledge. Stick together and focus single targets at a time to get the best chance of winning. Always focus high damage targets first.

Now in a 1v1 fight, the ring advantage is going to factor in, but when it comes to the combat, combos matter (or luck of the draw in dodge dependent on the class). I will add more later because this last point is dry atm and I have to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    if you can kill me 10-4 i will really sory for post here.. but again saying last 2 person after put out ring 30-0 other guy 10-0 i win and they puted ring on again, now think about it what if i have that ring and they not ?? they will just die and die without any fun... i am not saying sts must giwe us every items as 3 year players, but i am saying they must do it a fair way, or maybe rings should shine but not giwe statu or they can do lvl 77-78 every lvl 100k exp and every lvl can give a ring..
    Sigh... I'm positive that if someone beat you 10-4 with a ring didnt lose 10-0/30-0 vs you without one that's just pure bs. It doesn't change the outcome that much and I know because I've tried and with or without it won't change the outcome that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

You obviously dont know what you're talking about....
    1. Black Dragon Ring has has only slightly better stats than the other dragon rings, you dont notice the difference at all. Btw all rings (except golden) have 5 hit and 10 dmg.......
    2. YOU CAN COMBINE THE 3 PIECE RING AND DRAGON RINGS BRO! Means you have the stats of the dragon ring of your choice with the 3 piece rings stats added. Better learn how the game works.
    3. Yeah its not a whole year but soon it will be.... I just want to say its a freaking long time without new cap

Firstly, STS made dragon rings to help with all the ppl who complained they didn't have elite bonuses.

Secondly, I'm not your Bro or a child and you don't need to use caps to express a thought.

1) So you are telling me that 10 Damage and 5% hit isn't a noticeable advantage over someone who doesn't have it? Hmmm maybe you should test again. Oh let's not forget it is available to everyone in the game over a specific level.

2) Do you seriously think I was smart enough to cap multiple toons at every level cap, been playing for 2.5+ years, yet dumb enough to not have a dragon glory ring or know they exist? Please don't try to insult my intelligence. You just make yourself look rude, ignorant and childish. The point wasn't that these rings are combinable. The point is everyone complains you cannot compete which is completely untrue. A dragon ring is better than no ring, depending on what stats you are looking for a dragon ring can be better than a valiance and glory ring.

I have a lvl 76 fox and 76 rhino. My fox actually has the overachievers helm. Which in itself should be considered an additional elite item lol. You don't see me here crying about how unfair it is that I don't have glory on them. I don't cry because I do understand the game. I do understand the stats behind the items. I do understand the game mechanics.

More ppl need to focus on how they can overcome rather than waaaa poor me someone has something I want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheeniviepl67 View Post
    Sigh... I'm positive that if someone beat you 10-4 with a ring didnt lose 10-0/30-0 vs you without one that's just pure bs. It doesn't change the outcome that much and I know because I've tried and with or without it won't change the outcome that much.
    I completely agree!!! I take off my rings all the time. It is never a complete upset like that.