Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Suggestion] Combined pet stable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

@Extrapayah

Your suggestion is killing me. You know was a time when pets like samael costed 35m. And Singe 16m. And maridos 27m. ETC. But coming right here on forum and making this suggestion over and over makes me wonder what are you smoking? Arcane pets have miserable prices right now.

If you opened a maridos on your rogue and a nekro on your twink mage or whatever you did. Don't come here on forum to make suggestions for your own interest.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    dear sts devs, I promised to play more if you can make the pet stable share-able between toons in a single account

thank you very much
    Dear Santa,

I'm going to be a good boy in the following months and if i do i need you to make these 3 wishes come true.

1. I want to date Adriana Lima.

2. I want Justin Bieber to quit making music.

3. I want people from Africa to don't starve anymore.

Thank you very much

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

additional resctrictions:

1. to make sure it won't hurt the balance of pvp in low level characters: cap pet stats to match the character's level, pet's stats unlike character's doesn't vary.
    e.g.:
    a. i have l41 toon with l41 samael
    b. i create new toon, level it until l10
    c. when summoning the samael in my l10 toon, the samael will have l10 samael stats
    d. but, if my newly created toon reach l20, the samael doesn't need to be trained to l20, because its actual shared level/xp is 41

2. if you think it will make the game become too easy, or someone said it will ruin eggs market (which i don't 100% agree), make the next use of the egg by another character to 'just' unlock the pet, (each character has its own unlocked status for each pet, but for all of them has shared level)
    e.g.:
    c. new toon has to buy samael to unlock it
    d. after unlocking the samael, the newly created toon can access the shared samael, (with shared level)
    to both titanium and haligali, be open minded and stop prematurely judge everything,

especially to titanium, who wish sts to release op limited thing only for reason that you need something worth to sell, sacrificing the balance and increasing already large gap with new players, please don't get annoyed when other (poor) players get happy

ah yes, i have samael, toor, nekro, maridos, 6 mythic pet, all event legendary pets in my 3 characters, and no i didn't bought it when it was all less than 2m, 27m for 3 samaels, 9m for 3 maridoses, 24m for 3 nekros, 7m for 3 toors, 9m for 18 mythic pets, and probably around 6m worth of all legendary pets, and no, i'm not twinking, nor do i have plan to do it
    Last edited by extrapayah; 10-11-2015 at 01:48 AM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

to both titanium and haligali, be open minded and stop prematurely judge everything,

especially to titanium, who wish sts to release op limited thing only for reason that you need something worth to sell, sacrificing the balance and increasing already large gap with new players, please don't get annoyed when other (poor) players get happy

ah yes, i have samael, toor, nekro, maridos, 6 mythic pet, all event legendary pets in my 3 characters, and no i didn't bought it when it was all less than 2m, 27m for 3 samaels, 9m for 3 maridoses, 24m for 3 nekros, 7m for 3 toors, 9m for 18 mythic pets, and probably around 6m worth of all legendary pets, and no, i'm not twinking, nor do i have plan to do it
    Can you please upload all those 3 stables? So i can believe you

I want everyone to enjoy the time in AL and work for their stables. But what are you asking is beyond madness. Like i said, prices are miserable of any arcane pet. If stables are going to be shared than the whole market will drop even harder. Pets that come with the events are going to cost nothing. I have a friend who had 4 NS on her 4 toons. That's a commitment. Not this suggestion who actually puts a shadow on the farming and makes everyone lazy.

I only came here because i seen you are suggestion over and over. I gave my feedback. Have a good time continue with this madness for the next 2 years. No dev is going to take your suggestion in serious.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

This suggestion has about the same chance of happening as the perfect goblin ring being made stashable. Actually maybe even less than that.

They said no to this suggestion when arcane pets were 20 mil+. Now that they are so cheap I don't think its gonna make them change their mind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Can you please upload all those 3 stables? So i can believe you

I want everyone to enjoy the time in AL and work for their stables. But what are you asking is beyond madness. Like i said, prices are miserable of any arcane pet. If stables are going to be shared than the whole market will drop even harder. Pets that come with the events are going to cost nothing. I have a friend who had 4 NS on her 4 toons. That's a commitment. Not this suggestion who actually puts a shadow on the farming and makes everyone lazy.

I only came here because i seen you are suggestion over and over. I gave my feedback. Have a good time continue with this madness for the next 2 years. No dev is going to take your suggestion in serious.
    first, have you read the limitation that i suggested, which is also re-quoted by me? here, again:

additional resctrictions:

1. to make sure it won't hurt the balance of pvp in low level characters: cap pet stats to match the character's level, pet's stats unlike character's doesn't vary.
    e.g.:
    c. when summoning the samael in my l10 toon, the samael will have l10 samael stats
    d. but, if my newly created toon reach l20, the samael doesn't need to be trained to l20, because its actual shared level/xp is 41

2. if you think it will make the game become too easy, or someone said it will ruin eggs market (which i don't 100% agree), make the next use of the egg by another character to 'just' unlock the pet, (each character has its own unlocked status for each pet, but for all of them has shared level)
    e.g.:
    c. new toon has to buy samael to unlock it
    d. after unlocking the samael, the newly created toon can access the shared samael, (with shared level)
    after that, feel free to reply here, or pm, or anything, then i'll pm you my latest stable's screenshot's link, if you don't want to re-read my quoted suggestion part, read the 'pet system' thread under pet sub-forum, there you can find one or two of my stable ss, notice the different in number of pets
    anyway, if you need a screenshot to change your mind, aren't you a bit shallow in mind? good suggestion doesn't need to come from some known players, no?

and respect to your friend who has 4 nightshade, i know the feeling, especially if one of her toon is an average-geared capped warrior
    and tell me how many people have ever bought event pet for their alts?

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    This suggestion has about the same chance of happening as the perfect goblin ring being made stashable. Actually maybe even less than that.

They said no to this suggestion when arcane pets were 20 mil+. Now that they are so cheap I don't think its gonna make them change their mind.
    please also read the limitation that i quoted before, with that limitation, number of eggs that is needed to be opened is still the same

thank you
    Last edited by extrapayah; 10-11-2015 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

With the limitation I don't see a point to it. You still have to buy the eggs for all toons. It just Seems like a lot of work for Sts just so we don't have to level pets we have bought more than one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I love this idea mostly cus I would love all my pets on my other accounts to so that way I wouldn't have to re buy all of them if I have a hissy fit and delete my account again xD

I am a rouge <3 rouge legends! Ps my name is manicures

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default [Suggestion] Combined pet stable?

just let it go! implementing this now would only create messy level problems, major injustice and further destroy economy.
    it was never meant to be this way.
    i do have all pets including sns and therefore probably would profit most, but i can only repeat: let it go!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ardbeg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Shared pet stable... Me likey!

Sent from Uranus (The Planet) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

implementing a shared stable would kill the game.

NO to shared stable!!!!
    Avy
    12-2012

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    just let it go! implementing this now would only create messy level problems, major injustice and further destroy economy.
    it was never meant to be this way.
    i do have all pets including sns and therefore probably would profit most, but i can only repeat: let it go!
    will be a hassle, yes, but if it is for a better gaming experience, why not? you think it is okay for something so significant in a said f2p game to be real-money based and not account/real person bound?

major injustice, yes, for whoever has reopened several pets in alts, but the problem will get bigger the longer it is implemented, we need big heart of those in this category. most gamer who've played some game and bored with its content usually will try to replay the game, to enjoy different experience with the game, that's why there is twinking in many games, multiple accounts, playing alts, etc. so i think it is normal to ask something like this, a feel of new game+ when replaying a game, an appreciation to our previous effort.

as for economy, i'm no economist, so i can't comment much :P, but i think the real value of the eggs will actually increase, because it will be account bound, but price will need time to adjust

let's say that:
    1. tank is meant to hold damage
    2. potions is meant to be spammed in this game enough to make dps class survive

then what's the point of the tank, but heck, those two are solid premises, designed from the start, are you okay with that?

yes, congratulation on getting all those pets, and respect from me

i admit it's hard for me to let go of something, i'm that stupidly stubborn, so:
    if any of you think that this is a stupid idea, rather than telling me, 'it's not okay', 'it's not meant to be like that', etc, give me longer argument, or if it's not worth of your time, just ignore it. even though you're only giving negative response, but you're actually helping me bump this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    With the limitation I don't see a point to it. You still have to buy the eggs for all toons. It just Seems like a lot of work for Sts just so we don't have to level pets we have bought more than one.
    agree... that's why i wrote 'if' there, that's why i'd like it to be 100% shareable with only the first limitation implemented, but probably will only be possible if we (i hope you support this idea, now ) can convince most players, including devs, that:
    1. eggs true value will actually increase, because of eggs being account bound
    2. will not negatively effect the market by a lot, because not many players reopening eggs at full price (the price when that certain eggs is still new), and that most farmable eggs opener is actually more of new players, rather than old players opening on alts
    3. it is for better future gaming experience, especially to players who've opened on their alts, that it will be good if they ever plan to open totally new pets

in my opinion, this type of game should prioritize gaming experience, but somehow the talk about economy in this game has been unnecessarily way too sensitive

Quote Originally Posted by Iamsenpi View Post
    I love this idea mostly cus I would love all my pets on my other accounts to so that way I wouldn't have to re buy all of them if I have a hissy fit and delete my account again xD
    thank you , i hope it was not a sarcasm, because i'm not good at understanding sarcasm (i'm no native, hehe)
    Last edited by extrapayah; 10-11-2015 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

will be a hassle, yes, but if it is for a better gaming experience, why not? you think it is okay for something so significant in a said f2p game to be real-money based and not account/real person bound?

major injustice, yes, for whoever has reopened several pets in alts, but the problem will get bigger the longer it is implemented, we need big heart of those in this category. most gamer who've played some game and bored with its content usually will try to replay the game, to enjoy different experience with the game, that's why there is twinking in many games, multiple accounts, playing alts, etc. so i think it is normal to ask something like this, a feel of new game+ when replaying a game, an appreciation to our previous effort.

as for economy, i'm no economist, so i can't comment much , but i think the real value of the eggs will actually increase, because it will be account bound, but price will need time to adjust

let's say that:

then what's the point of the tank, but heck, those two are solid premises, designed from the start, are you okay with that?

yes, congratulation on getting all those pets, and respect from me

i admit it's hard for me to let go of something, i'm that stupidly stubborn, so:
    if any of you think that this is a stupid idea, rather than telling me, 'it's not okay', 'it's not meant to be like that', etc, give me longer argument, or if it's not worth of your time, just ignore it. even though you're only giving negative response, but you're actually helping me bump this thread

agree... that's why i wrote 'if' there, that's why i'd like it to be 100% shareable with only the first limitation implemented, but probably will only be possible if we (i hope you support this idea, now ) can convince most players, including devs, that:
    1. eggs true value will actually increase, because of eggs being account bound
    2. will not negatively effect the market by a lot, because not many players reopening eggs at full price (the price when that certain eggs is still new), and that most farmable eggs opener is actually more of new players, rather than old players opening on alts
    3. it is for better future gaming experience, especially to players who've opened on their alts, that it will be good if they ever plan to open totally new pets

in my opinion, this type of game should prioritize gaming experience, but somehow the talk about economy in this game has been unnecessarily way too sensitive

thank you , i hope it was not a sarcasm, because i'm not good at understanding sarcasm (i'm no native, hehe)
    Dude,sts has other priorities rather than making this...thing...
    Game balance is already screwed up,and you want to destroy what has remained of it.You and the people with "bring para back".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

please correct your citations in the post above, i am only responsible for the first one!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    Dude,sts has other priorities rather than making this...thing...
    Game balance is already screwed up,and you want to destroy what has remained of it.You and the people with "bring para back".
    no harm in multitasking :P, thank you for the free bump
    p.s.: why quote if you didn't read it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

no harm in multitasking , thank you for the free bump
    p.s.: why quote if you didn't read it?
    Who said i didn't?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    please correct your citations in the post above, i am only responsible for the first one!
    eh, what do you mean? i used that sentence to reply iamsenpi's post, i believe i made it quite clear on my own post, probably you've read dimitrian's quote instead :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default [Suggestion] Combined pet stable?

let's say that:

potions are a gold sink like pet feeding.a necessity in mmos where gold is generated from nowhere every second. it s the introduction of ankhs that hurt the tanks role most among other things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

eh, what do you mean? i used that sentence to reply iamsenpi's post, i believe i made it quite clear on my own post, probably you've read dimitrian's quote instead :P
    sorry, not your fault. i use tapatalk and in tapatalk all three citations are credited to me *sigh*. anyways in webview citations are proper.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrian View Post
    Who said i didn't?
    just guessing :P, because i suggested you to ignore this thread and my replies if you can't give enough argument, here, i will help you