Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Suggestion] Combined pet stable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Sts would never do it cause they won't get money, great idea but never going to happen. Additional note I may not like pros to much but they have worked hard to get their arcane eggs several times so this would suck for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

This is a doomsday scenario.
    Last edited by epicrrr; 03-15-2015 at 11:43 PM. Reason: is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

I like it but NO for unlocking egg in another char,think of arcane and mythic pets....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

The problem with this sytem is that it's not easily managed.

If we can share pets, overleveled pets will not be available for the lower level toons. SO we will allow players to have multiple units of pets so they can still use the same pets at a lower level. Now, Imagine a player with 2-3 Nekro, or 4-5 Abaddon or 20 Deary. Players complaining because they took the wrong lvl pet, asking for a delevel. Imagine the loss of value of the pets because there are enough for everyone, OR a highest rarity of that pet to balance things. What happens if we delete a chaacter that is using a pet? It is a suggestion, but there are some other priorities.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    The problem with this sytem is that it's not easily managed.

If we can share pets, overleveled pets will not be available for the lower level toons. SO we will allow players to have multiple units of pets so they can still use the same pets at a lower level. Now, Imagine a player with 2-3 Nekro, or 4-5 Abaddon or 20 Deary. Players complaining because they took the wrong lvl pet, asking for a delevel. Imagine the loss of value of the pets because there are enough for everyone, OR a highest rarity of that pet to balance things. What happens if we delete a chaacter that is using a pet? It is a suggestion, but there are some other priorities.
    check the first page :P, i also have written some arguments, and limitations

my idea is, the true level of the pet is maintained, while depending on the character's level which is summoning the pet, pet's stats will and should follow based on the character's level

e.g. pet's true level is 41, but when summoned by level 1 character, the pet's stats should be limited to level 1, it shouldn't be hard, because pet's stats are fixed, not like player which can spec different attribute and skill

as for deleting characters, think stable as a separate entities from characters which is bound to an account, like plat, even if you delete all your characters, plat value won't change.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    check the first page :P, i also have written some arguments, and limitations

my idea is, the true level of the pet is maintained, while depending on the character's level which is summoning the pet, pet's stats will and should follow based on the character's level

e.g. pet's true level is 41, but when summoned by level 1 character, the pet's stats should be limited to level 1, it shouldn't be hard, because pet's stats are fixed, not like player which can spec different attribute and skill

as for deleting characters, think stable as a separate entities from characters which is bound to an account, like plat, even if you delete all your characters, plat value won't change.
    This will result into very negative effects. As I said, there will be less eggs opened, more eggs sold and a huge drop in egg value. During events, player who go for gold tier because they want an egg for each of their char... will only reach the gold tier on one of their characters. The players who will create multiple accounts to sell the eggs will make more money. People will put less money on opening locked crates because they can use the pets in their other character. It will also increase the capital of rich players who open more locked crates since they don't have to keep the egg for their other character.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

If there is a need to unlock the pet... why share the pet? Can't they just level it up?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

nty bad idea
    Lvl46 Rogue - Enterradora || Lvl46 Mage - Enterradori || Lvl41 Warrior - Enterradore

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Enterradora For This Useful Post:

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

No to the suggestion, too many reasons stated above already.

Why are we necroing this old thread? Its from year 2013, let it rest in peace. They didn't bother this suggestion for almost 2 years, they will not bother with this in the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    This will result into very negative effects. As I said, there will be less eggs opened, more eggs sold and a huge drop in egg value. During events, player who go for gold tier because they want an egg for each of their char... will only reach the gold tier on one of their characters. The players who will create multiple accounts to sell the eggs will make more money. People will put less money on opening locked crates because they can use the pets in their other character. It will also increase the capital of rich players who open more locked crates since they don't have to keep the egg for their other character.
    well, i save gold to buy gears and pets,

several questions:
    1. why is it bad that everyone has their pet cheap?
    2. why is it bad that a player only need to reach gold tier once to get their event pet?
    3. and if get multiple eggs because reached gold tier three times, and sell it, i doesn't deserve money for selling it?
    4. and also why is it bad for players if we spent less real money on getting pets on our alts?
    5. and why does rich players who keep opening locked doesn't deserve more money by selling eggs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I support shared pet stable!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Redcity For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redcity View Post
    I support shared pet stable!!
    thank youuu ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Omg a shared pet stable would be so good.. It's so annoying to keep farming gold to buy the same eggs :/

inmortal demon grotto, chilling with the dark crow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

if to combine the stable u have to pay some plaltinum everybody wins

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

shared pet stable pls sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I totally agree with this never thought of Pets Before I was just annoyed that i had too buy 3 Plat Outfits on the One Acc for all my chars which is Ridiculous.If your paying Plat for One outfit it should be wearable too all on the same account the way it was in D/L Also with Pets (sorry to threw in an older game) But it's True !! So Yes Im up for Shared Stables too ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

because then there is less options to farm
    2. why is it bad that a player only need to reach gold tier once to get their event pet?
    because people get faster bored, if any is running these already boring events nowadays
    3. and if get multiple eggs because reached gold tier three times, and sell it, i doesn't deserve money for selling it?
    what gold? refer your 1 question
    4. and also why is it bad for players if we spent less real money on getting pets on our alts?
    if developers make less money, then we will get less updates
    5. and why does rich players who keep opening locked doesn't deserve more money by selling eggs?
    what money again? refer your 1 question

response are bold, hope you understand now why is a shared pet stable a chatastrophic idea and it lead to the end of this game.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    because then there is less options to farm
    because people get faster bored, if any is running these already boring events nowadays
    what gold? refer your 1 question
    if developers make less money, then we will get less updates
    what money again? refer your 1 question

response are bold, hope you understand now why is a shared pet stable a chatastrophic idea and it lead to the end of this game.
    thank you for the response:
    1. tell me how many percentage of AL players opening expensive, worth to farm eggs, in their alts? i have a feeling it's a very small number :P, so it won't affect the price that much
    2. if we're already get bored with running with one character, isn't it the event's fault? my bad experience was when getting 3 nightshades for all my alts, i know it is not some gold tier pet, but if they make tiered reward not shareable between accounts which took this much time, then i'm going to cry, haha
    3. it's also only my feeling, but genuine people who bought this events pet is mostly people who've missed the events, explaining why blinky/yowie was very cheap when it was first released
    4. i know we need money for most things, but money is not everything
    5. refer to small percentage who's opening on alts

anyway, please read the first page, there i also wrote a suggestion of having alts needed to open eggs to unlock, but they don't need to level it up, and the pet will follow the summoner's level while maintaining the true level, so it can return to its true level if summoned by higher level alts.

anyway, me as a fairly normal gamer actually only wants to get unique things in an event once, and then back to work, sleep, but since i'm also an idiot, who don't want to miss having experience using nightshade in my warrior, rogue, and mage, i did it anyway... but it will be great if the game can offer support on playing on alts, getting new gaming experience, trying new things, without unnecessarily add obligation to do way to many repetitive experience, like leveling same pet again and again, (and farming for same pet again and again)

thank you, i love the game, so i don't want to it to end prematurely

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    thank you for the response:
    1. tell me how many percentage of AL players opening expensive, worth to farm eggs, in their alts? i have a feeling it's a very small number :P, so it won't affect the price that much
    2. if we're already get bored with running with one character, isn't it the event's fault? my bad experience was when getting 3 nightshades for all my alts, i know it is not some gold tier pet, but if they make tiered reward not shareable between accounts which took this much time, then i'm going to cry, haha
    3. it's also only my feeling, but genuine people who bought this events pet is mostly people who've missed the events, explaining why blinky/yowie was very cheap when it was first released
    4. i know we need money for most things, but money is not everything
    5. refer to small percentage who's opening on alts

anyway, please read the first page, there i also wrote a suggestion of having alts needed to open eggs to unlock, but they don't need to level it up, and the pet will follow the summoner's level while maintaining the true level, so it can return to its true level if summoned by higher level alts.

anyway, me as a fairly normal gamer actually only wants to get unique things in an event once, and then back to work, sleep, but since i'm also an idiot, who don't want to miss having experience using nightshade in my warrior, rogue, and mage, i did it anyway... but it will be great if the game can offer support on playing on alts, getting new gaming experience, trying new things, without unnecessarily add obligation to do way to many repetitive experience, like leveling same pet again and again, (and farming for same pet again and again)

thank you, i love the game, so i don't want to it to end prematurely
    heh i tried to explain in short, you still doesn't understand. It gona kill the egg market.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Seem this idea very interesting to me.. But change it like if I want to renew my old account to lvl 1 back the pets in my old account were still there but been capped down to lvl 1...So, you dont feel to waste your gold to buy the same pets again. The shared pet in all account seem great idea but I think I will effect the price drop of the eggs. But, I don't care. I just want the price were decreasing like now. The OP players use plats, so whats a problem with the price of egg or gold? I like your idea extra but change it Little bit.