Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Suggestion] Combined pet stable?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by extrapayah View Post
    just guessing , because i suggested you to ignore this thread and my replies if you can't give enough argument, here, i will help you
    I would say your idea isn't okay,but your idea...is really stupid. Sorry bro :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    potions are a gold sink like pet feeding.a necessity in mmos where gold is generated from nowhere every second. it s the introduction of ankhs that hurt the tanks role most among other things.
    agree, so, we've similar opinions on ankh kits effect,

but at the moment end game rogues can also survive without using ankhs in certain endgame maps, and that is more or less meant to be with the current system.
    or since i'm not a player from first season, i don't know for sure, but have timed leaderboards have ever have a tank in it? if not, is it okay to keep it like that?

thank you
    Last edited by extrapayah; 10-11-2015 at 04:45 PM.
    always milking, no service
    AL IGN: Extrapayah/Extraparah/Extrajelek
    Support Shared Pet Stable Please!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

agree, so, we've similar opinions on ankh kits effect,

but at the moment end game rogues can also survive without using ankhs in certain endgame maps, and that is more or less meant to be with the current system.
    or since i'm not a player from first season, i don't know for sure, but have timed leaderboards have ever have a tank in it? if not, is it okay to keep it like that?

thank you
    if i remember right, tanks were in timed leaderboards in earlier harder kraken and nordr maps. and this spiraled out of control with all myths, arcane and pet buffs. the current state is it s not meant like that imho.

a combined pet stable means a fracture of the eggs sold, a fracture of the eggs and locks needed to farm, a fracture of the plat sold with the same player base. of course sts could choose to implement this to entertain you and then adjust drop rates accordingly after that to restore economy. which means no one wins with a lot of effort.
    you can t trick the law of supply and demand, not with another hundred threads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ardbeg View Post
    if i remember right, tanks were in timed leaderboards in earlier harder kraken and nordr maps. and this spiraled out of control with all myths, arcane and pet buffs. the current state is it s not meant like that imho.

a combined pet stable means a fracture of the eggs sold, a fracture of the eggs and locks needed to farm, a fracture of the plat sold with the same player base. of course sts could choose to implement this to entertain you and then adjust drop rates accordingly after that to restore economy. which means no one wins with a lot of effort.
    you can t trick the law of supply and demand, not with another hundred threads.
    first, thank you for the continuous replies, getting ignored is the harshest treatment for me, hehe :P

interesting fact, i guess i can't find any example to counter that argument at the moment, but still, i insist that this game is not made without flaws, and the decision about which one is a flaw, and which one is not is all in dev's/game designer's hand, so like you said again sts might choose to implement this, and if you don't mind, i'd like to fight for it.

and if they choose to do it, even though they adjust the drop rate to make some pets rarer, i'd say it's still win for us, who play alts, and enjoy playing different classes.
    and if we're talking about plat exclusive pets and its derivative (unfarmable arcane pets), definitely less real money will be spent for anyone who's enjoying playing alts, but why is it a wrong thing to begin with? it is bought with real money.

and you're definitely right that we can't trick the supply / demand of items in this game with hundred threads, and nor do i want to be manipulative with it, my goal is still the same, the highest gaming experience.

and i also think that the supply/demand of eggs market won't be affected (too much) by shared pet stable, because player who's enjoying playing with alts will eventually be more willing to spent more gold to buy the eggs, or without doubt, buying it as soon as possible, at a higher price, and if a first hand seller is able to sell this to this alts-enjoying-player at a higher price, it means less plat spent for getting a bigger amount of gold, so in the end the virtual money circulation in the game won't be affected, but the gold/and items magically generated from another world's source (real world/plat) will mostly decrease. which is not a problem, because i think it is kind of consumer protection to players

also, only sts have the real and objective data, but i've never find a buyer who buy several same eggs that i've farmed since i've been playing AL, at least when i listed multiple eggs of the same type i've never found anyone buying them at the same time, which i can infer that no one actually buy legendary eggs for their alts at its worth-to-be-farmed price. at some time long ago, i farmed ribbit, flapjack, kettle/loki, malison, snaggletooth/wrathjaw, kelvin, shadowlurk, and recently breeze, but i've never found a buyer who bought those eggs multiple times at the same price, at relatively same period,
    idk from arcane eggs' seller perspective though, but as an arcane egg buyer and both alts-enjoying-player, i've never bought an arcane pet at its full price, but anyway, my opinion as an arcane eggs buyer is totally biased.

in the end, probably i'll get shut by a statement from first hand arcane eggs sellers if they think that they are afraid to lose money or getting less money from a buyer who usually bought more than 1 eggs

thank you
    Last edited by extrapayah; 10-11-2015 at 06:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

and i also think that the supply/demand of eggs market won't be affected (too much) by shared pet stable
    It won't be affected much?

The costs to get an arcane pet in game is ridiculous how it looks. 18 vials farmed and you got your nekro / 8 vials farmed for a toor/maridos.

When the price is that kind of low then I'm afraid the supply is high and demand it's low. How we are supposed to make gold during events ? Are people like me who are hoarding eggs and gems and selling when the supply it gets lower and the demand higher.

You opened this thread 3 years ago. Time to give up and move on. No dev/mod replied to this . You wondered why ?

Please synthesize your replies and I'm still waiting for the screenshots with those 3 stables.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Guys gave up, if he dont wanna understand the oblivious. I can argue through pages too, why free beer would be good to everyone, but i can accept it never gona happen. Extra just let it go.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Guys gave up, if he dont wanna understand the oblivious. I can argue through pages too, why free beer would be good to everyone, but i can accept it never gona happen. Extra just let it go.
    And when nobody will reply he will do this

daily bumps, please consider this and read the first post, thanks

mesalin

Just lmao to this. He will cry more and more till they make shared stable? Bad idea ever.
    BTW if you have 3 stables with so much pets then why you wanna make it sharable? Lmao.
    +1 to Titanium
    Show us ss

<Forgiveness>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mesalin View Post
    Just lmao to this. He will cry more and more till they make shared stable? Bad idea ever.
    BTW if you have 3 stables with so much pets then why you wanna make it sharable? Lmao.
    +1 to Titanium
    Show us ss

<Forgiveness>
    Its a sad behaviour, just cry endless on forum and it will happen :/

If i were sts, im gona release a 'shared pet stable chest' with a drop rate of shady and surge currently. Let them spend money..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

I honestly think the devs silently answered this suggestion..

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  146.9 KB

See the original posting date of this thread....

#silently#rejected#
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I honestly think the devs silently answered this suggestion..

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  146.9 KB

See the original posting date of this thread....

#silently#rejected#
    LOL it was a necro all along xd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i like the idea i am using nekro and maridos on my twink and i guess it would be nice to share pets with other toons too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guild View Post
    i like the idea i am using nekro and maridos on my twink and i guess it would be nice to share pets with other toons too
    i know, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

It would be nice, they should start at lvl 1 on the other char.
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

No. It's a big no D:
    1st The Price of Eggs ( any kind ) will surely drop . The Supply will rise but not the Demand .
    2nd is for the "undergeared farmers" . because their equips / gear is not suitable for a hard map they will lose profit. For ex. is Malison
    I saw many ppl farming this pet because it is easy to get it even you have a not so good gear.
    3rd is for those who do "Hoarding". I'm also doing this after event cooldown . those ppl who patiently wait will be unfair to them.
    4th is for those ppl who put efforts just to farm them.
    And many more !.
    I just wrote 4 because I'm not so good in English. Please consult and think before you post your ideas .
    ( for ex is my thread in AL GD . I received many bad feedbacks although there are some who ppl agree to me )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

i hope they will consider to make it shareable in their future game though, if they decide to make another new game with similar pet system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think we should combine our stable because a lot of people spend a whole lotta gold just to buy a pet for their low level characters or other classes, this is a convenient way to stay updated with level caps as to what many people said in this thread, I hope they do put this into action because for me, I for one have spent a lot of money or have lost a lot of gold just to get a decent pet, this would be a marvelous idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    328 Posts

yes, agree, the effort and cost of getting the pet is still there, it is not like we do nothing and voila we got the pet.

the only thing that is toon bound should only be something that regenerating by time/daily basis, which can be abused by doing nothing and waiting to get something on multiple alts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

It would be nice, but if they did that, sts wouldn't make as much of a profit. no profit= no AL.
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Cmon sts pls do this!