Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL Combat Re-Balance Feedback Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Default OFFICIAL Combat Re-Balance Feedback Thread

Hi!

The designers will be looking at this thread for your feedback on our recent combat changes. These changes affect all weapons, armor, skills, starting health and mana, and the relationship between core statistics and derived statistics (such as Dodge, Crit, Hit and regeneration rates).

Thanks in advance,

- Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thx for make overpower the archer and the mage and make the bear very weak
    Now i can die with one hit D im so exited, can´t waste time to see my bear die on alien oasis 3, but nothing is bad news, you can drop more trash )), and the better notice is ..... you can now hav more mana )) you skills make more damage , Now you can destroy your weapons :P only skills.
    P.D: I love my hammer now, i spend 10 secs for hit :P, and you know what i miss the hit .
    P.D2: Another good news :/ now you cant play more pvp because pvm is... no good(sorry for the people who spend your money buying maps but now you can spend more money in pvp maps, capture the flag etc, you can bee poor)
    Last edited by neto333; 11-17-2010 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

50 armor on my elf. Oh boy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    50 armor on my elf. Oh boy.
    OMG are you serious.... I dont even want to open the app now
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

DUDE..mages are as good as archers now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

And I just noticed Sunblessed bow is now better than mega blaster in every way. Umm... Why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

only issue is how fast im chugging pots, every other change is a step in the right direction, the end bosses for the BEST gear were defiantely way too easy before i gotta admit....

This makes it neccesary for more team play, and the snipers and such are definately killing me MUCH more slowly than they were pre-changes, speaking from full rift gear.
    Rashkar - Tanky/Shooty Panda Bear
    Rashkarr - Shooty Birdy
    Luciferia - Magey Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't really know what to say. Feels like an april fools joke but it's November. Health is better but doesn't make up for horrible armor and regen. Batlling is so slow paced now that it is completely off-putting and boring. There is no fast paced excitement. Pvp also sucks now even with certain classes nerfed. This is no longer the game that I got hooked on to keep me playing. Idk if I really want to play anymore. Oh and yea I seen that sunblessed bow stats over mega blaster. That's just not even right WTF. Anyways I'm going to stop playing, maybe when I come back things will be better who knows
    BrainWreck - lv.50 Archer
    PainWreck - lv.50 Tank
    InsaneWreck - lv.47 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Omg 129 armor with full rift. Thx for the 4 ms tho. Will have to test this out in battle.

Haven't even looked at my bird or elf yet. Bit scared to lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hitting every other 2 seconds it's not nice. If you wanted less damage, ok, but keep the animation. It s dead ugly looking at my character... staring at the mob hitting every other 2 or 3 sec... lol.
    Bossulica- lvl 50 bear!
    Cyberkill - lvl 50 pally!

love my android htc Desire!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well I'll see how things will work out. thanks for respecs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't really like the update, i never have had any of the expensive armours but I survived better before than now with an archer....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

on the other thread, i posted. but uh, this sort of fails, but ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw, I'm afraid to use a Respec b/c it still says "Respec(1)" and I'm afraid it'll use up my one Respec before the free one's. Can you assure me this won't happen? Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Btw, I'm afraid to use a Respec b/c it still says "Respec(1)" and I'm afraid it'll use up my one Respec before the free one's. Can you assure me this won't happen? Thanks.
    yes I can assure you that it's definitely free, I myself respec on my lvl30 twink 10 times! and you pay 0 plat.there's an option where it says "pay 0 plat" and other one use one of your bought respec(if you have any). that's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm not sure but I don't think it is a full respec, just a stat reset. Resetting my stats showed a cost of 0 plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry to say Dev's, yes many have complained about the un-balanced game before this update... But now, I people like the speed of this game is like some weird lucid dream where you're doing combat in putty or just thick jell-o...To sum it up...it's extremely slow paced. Another thing is the void items...How did the sunblessed bow ever become stronger...much much stronger... than the mega blaster...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb This Update Can Be Adapt Or Messed Up

FIRST
    Archers are far rangers, fast, dodges lots of time, hardly misses and this update decrease all rangers armor, dodge, crit and hp then whats the point of a archer when i see a lvl 50 full set void archer get surrounded by lots of alien oasis 1 monster and within 5 to 7 seconds it died. Whats the point for a high dex stats archer with low dodge, crit and hit chance? NO point in reducing skill cooldown when we do not even have enough time to survive a single monster hit due to the decrease of armor.

SECOND
    Enchantress's mana regeneration never ends and when their health points got minus they can simply health now their mana regeneration seems to decrease by half my teammate's enchantress couldn't even have time to press Resurrect and it die due to the low armor and the monster's hit became high. Even if it has time to Resurrect me the Enchantress run out of mana or simlpy Resurrected me but died leaving a bear alone who cant even kill 5 Alien Oasis 3 monster to a Boss? If a bear cant solo 5 Alien Oasis 3 monster how can he solo a Alien Oasis 3 Boss when before the update they can?

THIRD
    Warriors were once Strong, Enchantress and Archers rely on them to kill large group of monsters, killing boss, and pulling or pushing monster away from teammates which helps Enchantress and Archers to survive. This game is also by making friends helping teamates to survive even longer especially Enchantress And Archers but now Warriors became useless as their Skill Iron Blood is their primary skill of survival adding 50 bonus to armor is now 25 and the skill Evade was once +30 dodge change decrease to +10 then what is the point of adding skill points to have a +10 dodge when +10 dodge dont even help to dodge you everytime at all. People complain Warriors is strong now let Archers and Enchantress be but Archers And Enchantress still couldn't survive the monster from Alien Oasis 3 without Warriors Stunning, Draging the monster around. This update shouldnt make warriors so weak if it makes Warriors weak than all 3 Classes can hardly complete a stage now unless potions are involved. Warriors was strong to protect Enchancetress And Archers and Enchantress Resurrect Warriors And Archers and Archers making the enemys weak and hits fast but now a Warrior cant even Tank( handles lots of damage without dieing) how are they able to alive to stun, distract and lure monsters around? A warrior now easily dies resulting Enchantress to Resurrect them wasting a Enchantress's time to heal and Enchantress die Archers will die or they can retreat but resulting the group to fight again. This repeats and breaks the 3 classes uses. Whats the point of evade with +10 dodge which cant dodge at all?

Weapons and Armors
    Some weapons has a word Thoth behind it and they were once give +6 mana regen now becoming 2 which waste the money of Thoth's buyers. Now Isis is the next Thoth with a +3 Mana regen now and were once +6 health regen becomeing +1 health regen. The update couldnt anyhow change the equipments stats and the 8% dodge is gone.
    No point increasing health pools when our armor become low that monster can damage us fast which needs us to press health potion rapidly leaving no time to use skill when the skill cooldown is faster. OR we can adapt this update if we know your making a new map that gives weapon that is Stronger than Cosmo, Void and Rift and level caps to increase than this update is FINE. What i means is example a sword is lvl 50 giving 8 str 3 crit and 3 dodge now reduce to 2 str 1 crit 1 dodge but make a new map that make level cap to example 60 and give level 60 weapons that is giving 8 str 3 crit 3 dodge so its like the stats of the level 50 weapons but now 60 and level 50 weapons lowered than everything is back to normal. Level 50 sword's 8 str 3 crit 3 dodge stats is given to Level 60 Sword and making the level 50 sword 2 str 1 crit 1 dodge same as the armor. Same as skill, example a skill at level 5 give +10 dodge chance but is once giving +30 dodge chance then make the skill max level to 10 which gives +30 dodge chance. My idea is a decrease in weapons's stats and skills but add players to reach a higher level and new map to conquer gaining new weapon which replaces the old weapons's stats and higher skill level replacing the stats given of the skill when its level 5.

Now we are weaker and money easier to earn but BOSSES harder to kill lesser people will hunt the boss like GALACTIC OVERLORD and GURGOX THE GREAT where they drop void, rift and cosmo weapon especially those who aready have the set will not hunt the boss as those who have the set is still weak and money easier to earn but no people selling Rift, Void and Cosmo in the consignment shop then the money is useless and the RIft, Void and Cosmo weapon is reaching existinction as they become weak no people hunting it and no people STRONG enough to hunt it. Many people is getting richer and maybe a person hunt it and put the price as 1,000,000 gold when the item is worth 200,000 gold and people will really buy it but not enough for other people only 1 person can buy it. And a new person hunted the exact weapon in a longer period he knows many people has more money know and he puts at 1,500,000 gold and if people buy it then this will stacks resulting the Armor and Weapons price to RISE dramastically and new Pocket Legends players will see that all this weapon is so expensive and they might quit less and less people will play or the amount of player never increase then the players who are rich and strong will get bored and quit and when the players is rich and strong they will not buy platinum anymore resulting the Pocket Legend game cannot evolve and earn money.

I am not complaining just a opinion for you all people to see and i wish the Developers will change back this update or add new maps new levels new equip and higher skill levels that will replace the stats of the older equip and skill. But if you really do want make a new map new equip and higher skill than the update should be slower, let us adapt to your new update then adding new map, equip and skill levels higher than we will feel that we really became stronger not like we feel strong today and weak tomorrow and the day after tomorrow you make this update and we feel strong again this dont feel like the right thing to do. Add newer weapons that overtake the Strength of Rift, Void and Cosmo and the newer weapons has the same stats as the stats of RIft, Cosmo and Void before this update. Newer skill level to make us feel that the skills are now important. A skill at level 5 once give that bonus but decrease but make the skills caps increase and we add the same skill to max we will notice it is the same as before. IF rewind the update seems awkward. I spended One And A Half our writing this please use this time to browse and see my opinion and i hope everything is back to normal but not by rewinding the update but making us adapt to this update and make a new update that exactly replace the old onces THANKS YOU.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've spent a decent bit of money on this WONDERFUL game I was enjoying thoroughly over the past week. But tonight when I played I realized I'm in a totally different game that I would have deleted from my ipod in about 5 minutes. TBH the emphasis on autoattack was much more fun on a little mobile device i dont feel like 'button mashing' my touch screen every 1 second. Using my skills tactically was far more enjoyable. Swinging my formerly 0.5 speed sword at 1.5 speed is mind numbing. The pace of the game was so fun before. I never experienced PVP and honestly don't care about that aspect of the game. The pvp balances should never have a negative impact on the pve play.

I didn't realize when I opened my wallet that I was paying to beta test this game. I've MMO gamed since '99 with EverQuest and have played just about every MMO released since. This is honestly probably one of the most drastic, knee-jerk, all-encompassing and just bold/weird nerf patches I've ever experienced. Usually it's boohoo my weapon lost 10 dps but this was like wham the game is 5 times slower now and be prepared to spend every coin you have + the ones we hope you buy from us on potions. Hope it reverts back to at least a shade of what I was enjoying previously or it will be very unfortunate indeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whoa talon, bow, crossbow speed doubled, dps cut by half? My white talon was 0.7 speed, now it's at 1.4? Anyone notice other changes? My colored bows and crossbows at same levels actually give better stats than white/trash talon now... (which is proper now I guess)

-CC
    Last edited by Clockcycle; 11-18-2010 at 11:34 AM.