Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL Combat Re-Balance Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm not very happy about this update, most of it is good but I absolutely hate the amount of time it takes to use an attack, if you could just put the attack time back to the way it was before, than it would still be a pretty fun game. But as of right now I can't realy stand playing it, I die soo easy and I can't get kills. Good work though, but please put the attck time back.

Edit: completely agree with BrainWreck
    V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V (below)
    Last edited by Strpwnsulol; 11-17-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't really know what to say. Feels like an april fools joke but it's November. Health is better but doesn't make up for horrible armor and regen. Batlling is so slow paced now that it is completely off-putting and boring. There is no fast paced excitement. Pvp also sucks now even with certain classes nerfed. This is no longer the game that I got hooked on to keep me playing. Idk if I really want to play anymore. Oh and yea I seen that sunblessed bow stats over mega blaster. That's just not even right WTF. Anyways I'm going to stop playing, maybe when I come back things will be better who knows
    BrainWreck - lv.50 Archer
    PainWreck - lv.50 Tank
    InsaneWreck - lv.47 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I just noticed metallic robe has the same armor as cosmos robe. So I spent 200k on my robe when I could have had the one I've been selling toms of for 900g. This is messed up. I'm sorry but these changes seem a bit haphazard to me.
    Sigh........ actually make that a double SIGH .................. then <FAINT>

If thats the case... I announce ALL LVL 40-50 GEAR BE PRICED UP TO CRAZY LEVELS... I SELL HAVOC ROBE OF FATE 200K, METALLIC ROBE 200K, COSMO ROBE 400K. FULL FATE SET (6 PIECES) 1.5M

this is retarded.....
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the change for birds seems to be pretty even actually, except some mobs have become really really pesky in that they seem to have like 1000x the health they did before.... this i think is responsible for the change to the need for potting so much more, as it was on the boss (the time i dotn mind spending lots of pots, it should be expected) but the snipers/zerkers/djins in Alien Oasis maps have become huge obstacles, is this intended ?
    Rashkar - Tanky/Shooty Panda Bear
    Rashkarr - Shooty Birdy
    Luciferia - Magey Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Some good (mana (for bears at least) and health), some bad (armor, weapon, skills nerfs). Biggest move was that the game is so slow now and the nerf on the weapons and skills was excessive. Nerfing weapons was okay, but you overdid it a bit by essentially doubling (or more) delay times. Please consider a revision to about halfway inbetween was was and it. Also, on the just plain unfair side the blaster/schimtar/cosmos staff should be best weapons as they are part of class set. Adjusting it so other weapons are now better was not reasonable, please fix this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

in fact, i see a huge increase in dps if i use skills effectively instead of mashing, Ie. with combos like cruel shot/terror combos etc
    Rashkarr - Shooty Birdy
    Luciferia - Magey Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

This is great for intbear, we get h/s and have way better armor than mages, also our buffs r now stronger
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Honestly I have to wonder how much, if any, testing took place before this went live. I had spent quite a bit of time and money building my characters and equipment. An equipment nerf is never a good way to balance.

Tanks die in one or two hits. My dex bear that use to kill ranged blue mobs pretty easy now almost dies on each one. My regen is way way down on both health and mana. The pace of the games seems excruciatingly slow now. All this focus on skills and still no upgrades. Every class is just like the next person.

Either raise skills to level 10 or add some variety. By time you reach 50 everyone has same build. Classes are getting watered down as level cap increases. Game in it's current state is just not fun to play. If this is the state of the future of the game it will be time to move on for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My feedback: Oh My Gawd! You nerfed so many items?!

Guys, seriously i think Armor reduction is not that bad, but nerfing Regen rates, thats messed up. Lets look at it this way, I'm used to getting hit alot so its not a problem. But for my bear the armor dropped to 89?! And for Mana and Health Regen: 1 H/s and 2H/s for Isis and 8 int 3% crit 1 H/s and 1 M/s for Thoth? Messed up. Also Blasters and Sunblessed bows (Dont nerf it!) Blasters have 2.0 and Sunblessed 1.7(too slow), you guys should make Blasters 1.2 speed or something, why not keep it at original speed? I suggest more Mana regen for the Void Set and a little more armor to the Enchantresses. Give More Armor to Bears and Enchantresses & More Regen to Birds!

PvE is good, easier to kill mobs, but the damage they inflict on us is too much, compared to our regen rates. Isis should have more Dodge and Health regen than Thoth. IMO, nerfing the armor is bad enough, cant you guys leave our regen rates alone??

<Dissapointed by New Update>
    Last edited by TheLaw; 11-17-2010 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Added suggestion in BOLD.
    [FONT=garamond]I like Bears. Be jealous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    This is great for intbear, we get h/s and have way better armor than mages, also our buffs r now stronger
    aw to tell you the truth as of right now I don't see any cosmo on shop except few mirage staff, and gurgox eyes >.< should have bought some yesterday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

I like the unlimited respecs but you killed it when you it takes 5 seconds between every hit.
    Bow Down to a Goddess 👑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

huge issue with mega blaster being garbage now though....
    Rashkarr - Shooty Birdy
    Luciferia - Magey Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry to say Dev's, yes many have complained about the un-balanced game before this update... But now, I people like the speed of this game is like some weird lucid dream where you're doing combat in putty or just thick jell-o...To sum it up...it's extremely slow paced. Another thing is the void items...How did the sunblessed bow ever become stronger...much much stronger... than the mega blaster...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thank you! Archers have pvp and mages are back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

DUDE..mages are as good as archers now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

k yea... blaster sucks now and archer suvivability in alien oasis is pretty garbage now....
    Rashkarr - Shooty Birdy
    Luciferia - Magey Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Initial impression:

Bears - all strength. Lower speeds is less dps so all the bear can do now is tank, and str is the only way.

Mages - now own. They had their skills to damage, and now with lesser cooldown, more damage all the way. Still int for me.

Birds - gotta get used to, bow better than blaster in everything, still all dex.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Initial impression:

Bears - all strength. Lower speeds is less dps so all the bear can do now is tank, and str is the only way.

Mages - now own. They had their skills to damage, and now with lesser cooldown, more damage all the way. Still int for me.

Birds - gotta get used to, bow better than blaster in everything, still all dex.
    so do you still consider hybrids?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

a message from the devs saying something would be nice... haha "working as intended" or "oops, we forgot about that item or something...."
    Rashkarr - Shooty Birdy
    Luciferia - Magey Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

noticed that every single guide on forum is obsolete. someone get cracking...
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...