Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL Combat Re-Balance Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Right now, I don't see the point anymore.

My bird was full dex already, so no change there.

My mage had 127 dex 126 int, but with dex fixed now, there's really no point in the dex for the massive damage, so I put it all in int.

For the bear, well I just wanna tank so full str it is.

I'm guessing this update was awesome for mages and it made everything else easy, no doubt.

Also, levels now need less elixirs but more pots.
    well thanks for a straight forward answer, i guess my bear will now be just a regular tank bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    When I say "item sets" I mean a collection of items like the Voodoo Master set that combine to give you a special bonus.
    Thanks you! Clearer now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Rebalance stat effects?

I think stat effects need a rebalance as well. 1 Hp per 2 Str made little sense when I started bird with 250 Hp. It makes even less now at 500

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Baronic View Post
    I think stat effects need a rebalance as well. 1 Hp per 2 Str made little sense when I started bird with 250 Hp. It makes even less now at 500
    +1

stats need to re-balanced to compensate for all the halving of damage, doubling of speed, and all the changes to mp and hp regen.

Currently, because everything is so reliant on skills for damage now, the mp/hp regen values need to increase as well
    Rashkar - Tanky/Shooty Panda Bear
    Rashkarr - Shooty Birdy
    Luciferia - Magey Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im lv 41 bird. With this update it will take me a month of slow motion play anf countless number of pots. I like to solo alian oasis, impossible now. I can't even stay alive with 3 mobs. Before could handle 8. I feel like im on morphine playing because of the slow effect. By the time my bow fires hes probly been dead from spell wich by the way means even lower dps then stated because that hit doesnt register. Weapons are useless now. Literally. Even the stat gains are so minute. I use more gold on pots its next to breaking even on run. Im so frustrated with this. Pvp is dead on. Battles take 4 seconds now instead of 1 to be killed.

Increase weapon speed but lower dmg. Up the armor point! Give better health regen or make potions cheaper. Now you can officially delete the auction house cause its useless now. People are giving away pinks. Seriously, I got 2 free in half hour playing. My lvl 41 bow is 5 dps worse then lvl50 blaster???????
    Last edited by Torrentula81; 11-17-2010 at 09:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yea a difference of only 5 dps from a random 41 bow and what is expected to be the BEST ranged weapon is pretty ridiculous, and yet the dev said it was working as intended.
    Rashkar - Tanky/Shooty Panda Bear
    Rashkarr - Shooty Birdy
    Luciferia - Magey Elf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok devs... someone screwed up at STS with this update...Pocket Legends is a real game now.. not a beta test.. ppl spend money on this.. a disaster move...

redefining stat points is one thing...

changing weapon stats? thats crazy... never happened in any game before...ppl normally work aroudn that.

if the intention is to make M/s or H/s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I just logged in, I was wondering why attacks on my Archer felt slow as hell. I guess this explains it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

this was a GREAT UPDATE! what are you talking about? bowbears are back to being non-overpowered and mages are balanced with archers! PVP that is,
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Agree. Mages own now. Classes are back to what they are supposed to do. Bears tank, archers still do good DPS (count in armor debuffs), and mages nuke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My issue is with 2x speed-made axes and hammers useless-I think i may have my higher level characters sorted out but a level 23 with a 22 dps is just pathetic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Made a thread on this, but ill post here too...

I like the update a lot. I know lots of people don't like but hey guys, eventually we'll get used to it, it'll just take a few weeks to adjust.
    Only have one request...
    I have spent hours on hours doing research to find the best items, setups, stats etc. Now all the items have new stats, and most of that research has gone to waste :/ However this is for a good cause so it's not a big deal, but it would be REALLY helpful if the devs could post a remake of yanis's threads and the suffix/prefix one. I'm excited about the items new stats and it will be fun to try them out, but I feel like all my hours of research we're wasted because of this change. However if the devs were to post these things then that would help all of us to compare the new item stats quicker. I know if the player's do it again, it will take quite a while, but you devs can probably do it pretty fast, and I think it would help all of us.
    That's pretty much my only request. Sure new stats are kinda wack but don't worry guys, we'll get used to them. The devs have done months of testing this probably, so I think they know what they're doing.
    Thanks, hope you guys add these things soon!

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #73
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Folks, drama-free please. This is a work in progress, and we do need your feedback to balance it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tanks are mad because they can't just rush into any situation and survive while everyone else dies. God forbid they beckon and taunt 1 or 2 out of a room at a time, everyone kills them, and then get a few more out. Birds are mad because their blasters don't kill everything within sight. Blasters did more damage than any weapon in the game and had best range. BOOHOO!
    Now PL requires some skill, and few old school players had actual realistic skills. Run in and kill 'em all! They thought getting to lvl 50 fast and getting best weapons was skill...PLEASE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

^Like.

**the message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.******
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    FAIL! (oh man I always wanted to say that...)
    RosieODonell, Lvl 50 WarMage / Ogediah, Lvl 35 Warrior / DrPhill, Lvl 45 Archer
    (+ three others I play around with when bored)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by dirtball View Post
    Tanks are mad because they can't just rush into any situation and survive while everyone else dies. God forbid they beckon and taunt 1 or 2 out of a room at a time, everyone kills them, and then get a few more out. Birds are mad because their blasters don't kill everything within sight. Blasters did more damage than any weapon in the game and had best range. BOOHOO!
    Now PL requires some skill, and few old school players had actual realistic skills. Run in and kill 'em all! They thought getting to lvl 50 fast and getting best weapons was skill...PLEASE.
    u are wise and you are CORRECT
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I love the update. Ao3 lorekeepers ailens take a long time to kill now or any ao3 boss with a mana shield.

Also does this revamp balance update mean that the older stats that we had before will return to the game when we have more level caps?
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #78
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Yes, part of the reason we did this was to give us more headroom in future levels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This update will drive all economic thing out of whack...
    jewel thiefs forest bow is better than snipers xbow...
    flaming fireblaster of mastery is better than dreamers darkbolt...
    many common ao3 pinks are as good as the rare ones...

Sucks for us who spent all our money on rare items and then just switch it and make those rare items suck. Is this some sort of plan to get us to buy the highly overpriced gold packs with platinum?
    Hopefully this will be resolved with coming patches, but as of now, its looking pretty dark.

It just doesnt seem fair to make us spend all this time getting best gear, and now do it all over again...
    I'd rather have NEW content, not repaeted content.
    Once again these things hopefully will be fixed.
    Last edited by smoae; 11-17-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

lots of problems lots and lots....