Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lightzone View Post
    300+ XP grinded, seems pretty deserving to me.

This ring makes it POSSIBLE for PvP to be balanced.

If they choose not to take this opportunity, then so be it.
    But isn't that the same as ppl who didn't take the opportunity in the past??

'So be it'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

^Angel

I see, got your point now. But I didn't say just rings would balance PVP (Or at least I hope I did not). The only what I said was, that you can't move rings apart of whole question of balance so easily as you did.

And no, it's really not the same as not taking the opportunity in te past and we already said many times why is it not.
    Last edited by BroadCastle; 01-23-2014 at 07:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I think this thread is funny ^^
    First people complain about elite vanity give bonus. STS fix this with elite rings. Now people complain about rings.
    You can't have 3pc ring. It was given to those who sacrifice time in game to get it. Not just 100k xp or 300k xp, but time between caps.
    I think maybe if sts would give people 1pc ring, possibility to craft this ring with dragon ring and possibility to craft 2pc with dragon ring that will solve the problem.
    Last edited by gibol1412; 01-23-2014 at 07:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    But isn't that the same as ppl who didn't take the opportunity in the past??

'So be it'
    Some people were not given that opportunity. What is the big deal about not giving people elite rings? I truly do not see it.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gibol1412 View Post
    First people complain about elite vanity give bonus. STS fix this with elite rings. Now people complain about rings.
    You can't have 3pc ring. It was given to those who sacrifice time in game to get it. Not just 100k xp or 300k xp, but time between caps.
    I think maybe if sts would give people 1pc ring, possibility to craft this ring with dragon ring and possibility to craft 2pc with dragon ring that will solve the problem.
    People who complained about the original 3 piece ring now have their 3 piece ring. When STG "fixed" the issue, they should have fixed it in a way that solved all potential future problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gibol1412 View Post
    Some players quit right after capping in each expansion, thus there would be no time in between expansions. We aren't complaining about rings, we are just ending the common pvp arena complaint. A 1pc wouldn't solve the problem. There are already other rings that we may use, but they can't compete at all with a 3pc. This would only be a waste of the design teams efforts. Players should be able to obtain a 3pc, with the proper amount of effort put into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Some people were not given that opportunity. What is the big deal about not giving people elite rings? I truly do not see it.
    This. ^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Can we possible get a developer side of the story and if this is even possible? Im very curious to see what they have to say
    PL:Otahaiebab,Otahaiebabii,Otahaiebabiii,Otahaieba biv,Otahaiebabv,Otahaiebabvi,
    Otavii, Sneakyshak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otahaibab View Post
    Can we possible get a developer side of the story and if this is even possible? Im very curious to see what they have to say
    I will shoot Sam a pm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    Some players quit right after capping in each expansion, thus there would be no time in between expansions. We aren't complaining about rings, we are just ending the common pvp arena complaint. A 1pc wouldn't solve the problem. There are already other rings that we may use, but they can't compete at all with a 3pc. This would only be a waste of the design teams efforts. Players should be able to obtain a 3pc, with the proper amount of effort put into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    This. ^
    Maybe, but your idea in this thread is not resolution. If pvp is problem there are many other solution to fix it, but give a ring to person that not deserve it is just ridiculous. And 300,000 xp? Seriously? I think fair would be 3,000,000 xp. Why? Because when people hit 56, 61, 66 and even 71 there was no dailly blessing with 3x combo elixir, 2x xp week elixir and even 2x xp weekends, and they couldn't play in mega maze. All this stock with platinum elixirs.
    Last edited by gibol1412; 01-23-2014 at 10:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

I don't know about you guys, but I don't play a game to not be able to obtain the best items, levels, and obtainables in the game. I didn't buy GTA 5 to not be able to get the best cars and guns, to not "complete the storyline" of the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Since no people with elite rings want the new people to have them, as it's "unfair". Why don't we just take away the bonus? Just keep the sparkles. I'm more into giving players equal stats than boosting my own.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc View Post
    Since no people with elite rings want the new people to have them, as it's "unfair". Why don't we just take away the bonus? Just keep the sparkles. I'm more into giving players equal stats than boosting my own.
    Yeah know. If You wanna see more people quit. You don't give any new thing to new people and You take from old ones. Even this thread is about something else. Problem is not with rings, but with that the game has not changed 1.5 year.
    Last edited by gibol1412; 01-24-2014 at 12:13 AM.
    <Polish Legends Facebook>
    PL: Gibol, Gibolek, Gibolmag, Gibolol, Gibololo, GibolRanger
    AL: Gibol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gibol1412 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I don't know about you guys, but I don't play a game to not be able to obtain the best items, levels, and obtainables in the game. I didn't buy GTA 5 to not be able to get the best cars and guns, to not "complete the storyline" of the game.
    Steven u were able to obtain these items you chose not to. You are a founder. You chose to leave the game and takes breaks. All your choices. Stop regretting the decisions you made and own them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Steven u were able to obtain these items you chose not to. You are a founder. You chose to leave the game and takes breaks. All your choices. Stop regretting the decisions you made and own them.
    I'm sorry the doctors found a tumor in my bone and I was in and out of the hospital getting it treated. I'm also sorry my iPod was stolen during one of the caps, and I'm not rich enough to just buy a new one whenever. And regretting? Not really. I'm trying to bring back mages. A no ring mage isn't as good as a ring mage. My ring does good enough does it not? I beat you, I beat many other 3PC rings. But a mage with no ring at all is the weakest of all the classes.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stevenmc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I'm sorry the doctors found a tumor in my bone and I was in and out of the hospital getting it treated. I'm also sorry my iPod was stolen during one of the caps, and I'm not rich enough to just buy a new one whenever. And regretting? Not really. I'm trying to bring back mages. A no ring mage isn't as good as a ring mage. My ring does good enough does it not? I beat you, I beat many other 3PC rings. But a mage with no ring at all is the weakest of all the classes.
    I also remember you rage quitting because of PVP and you quit cuz of football and because you were have girl friend issues. There are many many times you left the game. I'm sorry you had health issues but I still feel the same way.

As for bringing back mages lol yes Mage are underpowered but not because of a ring lol. Because tank gear has too much damage, because 76 gear has less armor than level 70 gear because our hit debuff does nothing against most classes. I could go on and on. It's not because of a ring lol

If a bear has a 3 piece ring and a Mage has a 3 piece ring it makes no difference Mage is still in the same spot. And I might argue that rhinos are the weakest class. What do they have, 2 damage skills? Most are buffs and debuffs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I also remember you rage quitting because of PVP and you quit cuz of football and because you were have girl friend issues. There are many many times you left the game. I'm sorry you had health issues but I still feel the same way.

As for bringing back mages lol yes Mage are underpowered but not because of a ring lol. Because tank gear has too much damage, because 76 gear has less armor than level 70 gear because our hit debuff does nothing against most classes. I could go on and on. It's not because of a ring lol

If a bear has a 3 piece ring and a Mage has a 3 piece ring it makes no difference Mage is still in the same spot. And I might argue that rhinos are the weakest class. What do they have, 2 damage skills? Most are buffs and debuffs.
    Yeah, I did leave for football season, but I was capped. I did take a break because I was spending a lot of time with my girlfriend, I was also capped at that time. And yeah I used to rage over pvp, I'm competitive. I also appreciate that this discussion on whether or not rings should be available to all turned into a personal attack on me by you. This will be my last post on this topic. I'm sorry, you and everyone who has capped previously are superior in every way. *Bows*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Default Elite XP! A temporary but possibly permanent end to a new Pl cap?

Yeah, I did leave for football season, but I was capped. I did take a break because I was spending a lot of time with my girlfriend, I was also capped at that time. And yeah I used to rage over pvp, I'm competitive. I also appreciate that this discussion on whether or not rings should be available to all turned into a personal attack on me by you. This will be my last post on this topic. I'm sorry, you and everyone who has capped previously are superior in every way. *Bows*
    I'm sorry if you felt it was a personal attack. I was listing facts. Not attacking you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    I will shoot Sam.
    The first time I read this, it looked like that lol.

Anyways, I'm going to have to take Argyros' side here. I only read the first few pages, so I might be just repeating what others have said here:

1. 3 Piece Rings DOES make a difference in pvp. 5 Dodge and 15 Armour is a HUGE factor. Skills definitely better more but when you fight an equally skilled opponent with a 3 piece ring, you ARE at a disadvantage.

2. Founders are earned by joining the game before May 2010, something that CANT be repeated. Elite Caps are earned by gaining 100k exp, something that CAN be done again.

3. Earning 150-300k exp in BSM is HARDER and MORE time consuming than earning 100k exp running through Mega Maze/Magic Castle. So people who capped during the expansion earned their cap EASIER than a player would today(With the exception of BS). That should be enough to coax you guys.

My solution: 150k exp counts as a level cap. No vanity is awarded. Must be completed within 3 month or exp counter resets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Looking at the statistics: more people want this to happen then not. So, for STG it is the smart decision to make it happen for players versus keeping veteran players selfishly satisfied. They've pleased veteran players time and time again in the past through this & honestly, they don't gain anything from it. As I said before, but look around you - PL is a dying game. Do you want to only be playing with veterans?

Rings are a main reason for this - people do not like playing a game where they are permanently not able to obtain stats. How is that fair? Because you are a veteran and earned it? Players earned the vanity - the ring is allowed for anyone who wants to cap elite levels. So, since no more campaign levels are being made - allowing them to grind elite cap levels is a bad thing?

If there were caps, we would not even be talking about this subject in the first place.
    Last edited by Zeus; 01-24-2014 at 01:18 AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

I'm sorry if you felt it was a personal attack. I was listing facts. Not attacking you.
    That was pretty rude. Not all facts needs to be heard. And try to use words in a more positive connotation. Ex: I also remember you quitting because of PvP and cuz of football and because you have some IRL problems to tend to.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to IGN Storm For This Useful Post: