Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP "guild wars"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Crow in any guild you will definately experience ganging and trashtalks specialy if it is a pvp guild, it is part of the game.

Let em trashtalk and insult and call you noob ganger as much as they want the most important is that they are the ones licking the floor.

The cries of losers shouldn't even reach your ears.
    We differ greatly in opinion. I usually brush off insults (I've seen worse). What bothers me is when I see very personal insults thrown for no reason. All im askingis forpeople to think ​ before they press send.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fauksuras View Post
    Sad thing here is Pride members haven't done wrong by me nearly as much as other guilds I'll refrain from mentioning. Either it's a CTF thing (I almost exclusively TDM) or people are just turning a blind eye to the wrongs others do.
    The people at Pride haven't done wrong to me. I can name several guilds who have. Why would I leaveride knowing darn well I am not only unwanted anywhere else, but that the other guilds will be just as, if not more, harsh.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Guild wars starting for egos , or for lies.

When I say egos , i mean : I want show u im better than u.

Lies i mean , when u didnt block spot or spawn kill or gang and other guild in room start calling guildies coz the player who was losing was telling lies in officer chat or guild chat.

Have to say sometimes is true and ppl spawn kill or block spots and then, clash of egos , some players forgive AL is a game and takes this game very seriously.

Im not mentioned any guild and any player , its a generalitzation. Thats what I saw in my experience in AL this 5 seasons.

U cant stop guild wars , allways u can find a hater telling lies to find drama for fun , ik its annoying. Some ppl dont trust in correct ppl. There are a lot more things about guild wars , we ll never end it to talk about it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Puntus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

Having been part of a guild involved in guild war, even though i never joined such matches, I too suffered from wearing the title. I can attest to what crow is pointing out: ppl can't see past the title. But I believe this is tactics, weaken you adversary by making them break apart. I hate drama so it worked on me.

But, on the other hand, ppl hang with who they have affinities with.. If you hang with the wrong crowd you'll be considered one of them. Hard to separate who is who when a group gains a certain rep.

There's no right or wrong here, but whatever the choice there are consequences.

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk
    Last edited by katish; 01-26-2014 at 11:32 PM.

The toeless smurf!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I love guild war tho.. because that the easiest way for fair match.. im a twink lv21 btw..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    I've observed, ever since I started PvP on a twink, that certain guilds legiteamently hate each other. They ruthlessly gang each other for the other ganging each other. No one remembers who started the fued, but either party will blame the later.

I tried to make peace on my own and just play friendly. However, as one of the stronger guild members I was given the option of helping at least sometimes in clashes, or to leave. I had more close friends in the guild so I, unhappily, aggred. I tried frivolously to bring order refusing to purposefully gang and only "trash talking" when directly insulted for no reason. I give a sarcastic jive in retort and try to live on, it is just a game​​​​. If no one insults me I hardly speak.

After awhile I saw that no matter how polite I tried to be I would still receive accusatory, hateful, and sometimes vulgar personal messages over being "<insert guild name> scum." I usually respond with a lengthy history lesson over how many people hate specific groups of people over time. Details and names unnecessary. We can all think of some group or organization that hates people for what we even label foolish reasons. Many wars have been caused over hating a group over a person.

I am currently trying for the PvP APs, so I am in end game PvP quite often. I see the same story from my twink days. It shows a lack of character, in my opinion, to ever say "your a <ganger/noob> <insert player name" when the only reason your saying it is a title. I have had the following conversation more times than I can count:

Person: "Your a <ganger/noob> Crowsfoot"
    Me: "How so?"

<At this point they either answer and have a real conversation, spam "Lol," or log off>

Person: "Your guild gangs people"
    Me: "But I didn't, did I?"
    Person: "Your guildies ganged me today!"
    Me: "So you hate people in my guild, no me?"
    Person: "All of <insert guild name> are ganging noobs"
    Me: "False, I don't gang. I did however see you spawn kill me last game"
    Person: "Because your guild did"
    Me: "So if a player on a sports team breaks the law, The whole team should go to prison"
    Person: "Lol, that's entirely different"
    Me: "It really isn't"

<Spams "Lol," or logs off>

---

It's a shame. I just wanted to point out that people shouldn't be judged by a title, and not a book by its cover. I don't know if anyone will take this to heart, but I figured I'd share my views.

---

I'd also like to define some term. These are my definitions and opinions on it.

Offensive Team's Offenses:

Ganging= purposefully attacking someone in a larger group.
    - if you are being ganged, point it out I close the opponents menu since it limits my range of view. I always sit or leave once I notice uneven sides.
    - request 1v1 if the map is closed. 1v1 is impossible to gang at unless your opponent (might be someone on their team and not them) truly is a "dirty" player.
    - if your team leaves mid clash, I finish the clash. This is not ganging. Leave if your team bails, no one will blame you they were the cowards.
    - to add on to the previous point, if you have less players on your team and run into the clash it is your fault, stay in the spawn and call or leave. If you run into a clash you are attacking and the "gangers" (who aren't gangers) are really defending themselves.

Spawning= running into an opponent's spawn and killing them before they can leave the spawn.
    - I will follow you into a spawn if you run into it after exiting. Reentering a spawn is called camping. Reference that definition under "Defending Team's Offenses."
    - If the other team is spawning, leave. I leave when it happens. No point fighting 1v5.
    = Running back into the respawn to avoid dying.
    - If you jet from a clash into the respawn I will follow you.
    - This is extremely cowardly, we all die sometimes. If you want to run, run, but don't run to the respawn hoping a team mate with a bible will save you.
    - Run to a base, heal pack, ect. but don't go to a spawn.

Defensive Team's Offenses:

Camping: Running back to the respawn to avoid dying.
    - Once you leave a respawn, stay out.
    - Running to where your team has the bubble isn't fair, if you want to run go anywhere besides a respawn.
    - It is the most frustrating thing to me when campers accuse you of spawn killing. I would never be in your spawn if you didn't run back in.

Leaving While Under Attack= leaving mid clash to avoid your opponent getting a well deserved kill.
    - You still gain a death. If you know your team is going to lose leave after respawning. There is no shame leaving after dying. I leave matches I know are lost.
    - If you manage to run away from a clash (without going to a spawn) and no one is attacking you, leave all you wish. Its not polite in the eyes of many players, but I see nothing wrong with it (doesn't mean its not annoying, you just didn't do anything wrong).
    - If you are being ganged or spawned the other team should be ashamed and you can leave while being attacked.
    - You hurt your team a lot. You aggravate everyone in the game doing this.
    - Some people may DC and do this on accident. I won't believe you though if you just so happen to "DC" every time you are about to die.

Feel free to post your views on my "definitions" and opinions on them.
    Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by famousfame View Post
    Or better still just leave the guild crow, seems like sense to me.
    Fame start acting your age, you're a prime example of a mature man that should know better. I have no problem with you but you should really start looking outside the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Postulate1 View Post
    If you're part of a group, you are entititled to a little responsibility from them.
    Exactly the sort of reply i expected from you. Shows your age.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    We differ greatly in opinion. I usually brush off insults (I've seen worse). What bothers me is when I see very personal insults thrown for no reason. All im askingis forpeople to think ​ before they press send.
    This is so true its ridiculous. Some of the personal insults are just vulgar and disgusting. Some even refer to peoples fathers as child molesters...... It's sick and shows minimal maturity and maximum stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by katish View Post
    Having been part of a guild involved in guild war, even though i never joined such matches, I too suffered from wearing the title. I can attest to what crow is pointing out: ppl can't see past the title. But I believe this is tactics, weaken you adversary by making them break apart. I hate drama so it worked on me.

But, on the other hand, ppl hang with who they have affinities with.. If you hang with the wrong crowd you'll be considered one of them. Hard to separate who is who when a group gains a certain rep.

There's no right or wrong here, but whatever the choice there are consequences.

Enviado de meu GT-I9300 usando Tapatalk
    I agree to a point Meec. But IMO you can have a war without it getting disgustingly personal.

Hope you're well btw, catch up soon.

Bottom line here is that PVP war is expected, its what it is, but how we carry ourselves during these times is what the issues are. You can actually trash talk without getting too personal. I try and be witty with my replies because more often than not in enrages them more than if you fire personal abuse. Someone hit the nail on the head when they said about the maturity level of players earlier..... You can have a trashy game without it getting out of hand, but the kids just don't know where to stop (and some adults too). This game is full of the sort of people i wouldn't extinguish if they were on fire but its up to me to avoid them and choose my battles and words carefully. As crow said, cest la vie.
    Last edited by Joncheese; 01-27-2014 at 08:47 AM.

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

[QUOTE=Joncheese;1445991]Thanks mate.

Fame start acting your age, you're a prime example of a mature man that should know better. I have no problem with you but you should really start looking outside the box.

Hey jon honestly I don't have prob with u but fact is a lot of people have problem with pride inc me, why is that??? Maybe we jealous?? Maybe we just crap players?? Maybe u guys r too dam good???

Fact is not so long ago we were all evenly matched pride, pt, dw, eos etc... Now u can have full team of arcanes get complete annihilation in less then 15 sec and that's no bs, iv been in pt with pride against magnum and on paper they had better team but they would all die in less then 15sec and my health would stay at 100% and that's a fact dude, now I'm not gona start slinging mud but every1 is aware of issues that are affecting game inc sts so I do expect all to b resolved sharpish, and btw I again say to crow come and join eos

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Just this : "2) Kill anyone with the title <Magnum> you see in PvP by all means "

taken from ur guild thread....

Enough said...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Just this : "2) Kill anyone with the title <Magnum> you see in PvP by all means "

Enough said...
    Oo nice paul that sounds about right to what venom would say, bah typical.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to famousfame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    Thanks mate.

Exactly the sort of reply i expected from you. Shows your age.
    If you're going to tell people to act their age, please tell about 90% of your guild to stop crying and sending hate pms when they get killed by a 'nub'

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anyona For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Lmao thanks Paul you just won me a bet ;-)

Enough said...
    Oh btw <Magnum> have made it very clear they created the guild to "take down pride" it's public knowledge sooooooooo ofc we should kill them! My gosh u people idk what u guys would do in real pvp games baha, glad I've kinda quit the game now and only log on every now and again, you guys need a reality check! Hate in a video game? Oh come onnnnnnnnnn!!!!!

[QUOTE=famousfame;1446035]
    Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    Thanks mate.

Hey jon honestly I don't have prob with u but fact is a lot of people have problem with pride inc me, why is that??? Maybe we jealous?? Maybe we just crap players?? Maybe u guys r too dam good???

Fact is not so long ago we were all evenly matched pride, pt, dw, eos etc... Now u can have full team of arcanes get complete annihilation in less then 15 sec and that's no bs, iv been in pt with pride against magnum and on paper they had better team but they would all die in less then 15sec and my health would stay at 100% and that's a fact dude, now I'm not gona start slinging mud but every1 is aware of issues that are affecting game inc sts so I do expect all to b resolved sharpish, and btw I again say to crow come and join eos

Sorry but I've never been in a clash with you so can't comment, what I can say is we have great teamwork also it helps using voice chat etc :-)

Please post the cheats you think pride members use ;-) we have heard them all! New one yesterday is that we use crit hacks and use auto it to press skills quick! Btw sts are also very aware of what we are accused of as I collect screenshots etc and let them know ;-) please don't forget PET SPAM! Lolly we even offer to play without pets but certain people won't :/
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 01-27-2014 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Amazed how people cn take a word.spin it off.and create entirely something fresh.and doing it on daily basis.
    I gotta say.im starting to be disgusted with such behavior.its an act of someone who is desperate.not to mention certain characters who amazed me knowing how they reveal their dark personality now.

As a member.i am proud that most of us havent gone down to such level yet.we are trying to enjoy the game and play our best.

You know yourself if you speak the truth of what you have been claiming just coz u lost in pixel battles.and live your life with the truth you have known.

Up till s5 only now such hack n cheat exist.good luck truth will prevail eventually.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Amazed how people cn take a word.spin it off.and create entirely something fresh.and doing it on daily basis.
    I gotta say.im starting to be disgusted with such behavior.its an act of someone who is desperate.not to mention certain characters who amazed me knowing how they reveal their dark personality now.

As a member.i am proud that most of us havent gone down to such level yet.we are trying to enjoy the game and play our best.

You know yourself if you speak the truth of what you have been claiming just coz u lost in pixel battles.and live your life with the truth you have known.

Up till s5 only now such hack n cheat exist.good luck truth will prevail eventually.
    <3 u Alf!!

And btw if we are that bad how come we have a reallllly strong core in our guild? We take quality over quantity and people want to join us daily, and pride will never break up I would bet my account on it so I'm sorry magnum you failed :-( it's a shame a lot of you guys have to have such hatred for pixels it really is .... But your comments and accusations just make us laugh now as we know the truth! Blows my mind that adults act this way, oki bored of this All hate pride malarky .... Toodles
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 01-27-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    <3 u Alf!!
    Sorry bt im digusted with wht is hpng.i havent touched bout how some ppl sending spies over which thy nvr admit till season 10.all these lame tactics and dirty plays existed since then by mostly similar ppl.bt im glad most of us retain our professionalism nt to bring othrs down or be at par with such attitude n play this game for fun.

Enuf that u shud know tht we know.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Enough said...
    I believe that this is exactly what crow is talking about Paul. One persons views transformed into a stereotype for all in that guild.

Just as well I don't think the same way, cos the way u act ur guild would be hated too. Just sayin.

Ps. Thought u didn't have time for us? Love ur contradictions

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Fame u could continue dreaming because I'm sure 100% it's not gonna happen and Paul don't u notice ur contradicting urself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Wtf.Why does one person get blamed for another person(s) act (I know it was for a reason)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Enough said...
    WRONG. Changed it!!!!

2) Kill anyone with the title <Magnum> and <Epitome of Silentkill> you see in PvP.

AL IGNs: Venom, Poison, Elite, Kill, Dude, Hawk, Jerk, Legend
    OaC Android AF IGNs: -Venom-, -Carnage-, -Dude-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Lel.Les see how long it takes to get another infraction

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

And now this thread turn into guild war.. lmao..

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone